which is the best game of PW?

cherrydee
cherrydee Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
so far i've tried PW, BOI, and this, FW. i love BOI but it was too grindy and people got cool pets and i don't :( FW is great too

and PS: can someone give me a good MMORPG with a very2x cool assassin job? not FW pls. they don't look leth and cool.
Post edited by cherrydee on

Comments

• Reichle - Eyrda
    Reichle - Eyrda Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I actually think out of the three FW is the most fun, and I like the sins here o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Inferno <3
  • Caerra - Illyfue
    Caerra - Illyfue Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ^Agreed! Sins rock in this game! <3
    Aaand...
    From PWE games? I would say JD, but they ruined it, so now FW.
    Ive tried all the otherones too, but none got me hooked like these two here. :D
  • Sesshou - Eyrda
    Sesshou - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Imo its FW, PWI was a good game untill they ruined it with cash shop.
    JD was imo a lameass game, you get a fckings grind bot added IN the game... kinda ruins it.

Havent really tried the rest.. lol
  • Sugarboy - Eyrda
    Sugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i've actually tried most of their games and only stuck with JD for a while but the cost to actually be good in pvp is really high......wont bad-talk their games on their forums but FW is definitely their best game....but if u want an overpowered sin try PWI
  • Remnants - Storm Legion
    Remnants - Storm Legion Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i've actually tried most of their games and only stuck with JD for a while but the cost to actually be good in pvp is really high......wont bad-talk their games on their forums but FW is definitely their best game....but if u want an overpowered sin try PWI

OP Sin = P2W

Due to you will most likely want to Oracle up. >.>;

__

First MMO would be PWE, I like it alot and always came back to it in the long run. Other then the currency system, I REALLY like this game.
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    None.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    PW MS was great since no anniversary packs/oracle/hyperstones/Tideborn reached this official european server.

Yes it was lacking some GMs but the community was nice and the game really enjoyable without all of these broken things :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Me - Eyrda
    Me - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    FW is the best, only if their servers didn't lag so much. I live on the east coast, play the east coast server, but the lagging and crashing happens way too often for me to invest any real money into this. Had no lag issues with PWI, BOI, JD, 3Kingdoms, it's probably not my PC.
  • vshinigami17
    vshinigami17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i play BOI and its pretty good. I'm thinking of trying out FW, is it worth a try?
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i play BOI and its pretty good. I'm thinking of trying out FW, is it worth a try?

I'd say go for it. It's a very well done game in my opinion, it's been so long since I've been stuck on the same MMO, but this one managed to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • Heraldoni - Illyfue
    Heraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If you want an unbiased opinion, don't ask on a forum for a specific game. People who play FW will tend to be biased.
  • Yorkin - Illyfue
    Yorkin - Illyfue Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Truthfully, biased or unbiased, I think FW is still in MMO-kindergarten but it looks promising. You have really tons of things to do. I also played ESO which kinda cute :D

As for the PWI, ever since Tideborn came into play... Well, it is discussable whether this race (or it's classes) are okay. Psys definitively subsituted Wizards and Sins are waaaaaaaaaay too damn powerful. I just hope this won't happen to FW sins.

Thou... to my biased opinion, I am not guerilla type player. I like rush-in tactics with a good Wizard/Mage, Warrior or tank-class.
    "From Calamity's greatest criticist to Regenesis mild supporter. MMO-retirement makes people to start look at things from different perspective." (from PWI - my first MMO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist.

Yorkin of Dreamweaver - The Retired PWI Wizard
  • cotexlove
    cotexlove Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Rust hearts is alot of fun !
  • Axym - Lionheart
    Axym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    cotexlove wrote: »
    Rust hearts is alot of fun !

nice necro, but
    1) it wasn't the original 3
    2) doesn't have any real assassin character
    3) FW is still loads better :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • Monotonous - Storm Legion
    Monotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    cherrydee wrote: »
    so far i've tried PW, BOI, and this, FW. i love BOI but it was too grindy and people got cool pets and i don't :( FW is great too

and PS: can someone give me a good MMORPG with a very2x cool assassin job? not FW pls. they don't look leth and cool.

i actually checked out all the other games of this pw when i started to play fw, i'm only interested in fw or pw's style, and i played pw long time ago it's pretty boring (maybe i didn't get it), so i'd say fw is the best