Gods Legacy

DarkFang - Illyfue
DarkFang - Illyfue Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Sometimes during the game, there is a msg that 'Gods legacy has been spotted in a dungeon' any1 has more knowledge about what is its significance
Post edited by DarkFang - Illyfue on

Comments

• Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    not a real meaning that I could've found of, it's just sometimes abraham and his colleague (standing right next to him enar the bank at FH) say something on world chat, something like ths:

[name of his colleague]: Abraham! I found the god's legacy deep in this dungeon standing right in front of me! we'll be very rich
    Abraham: you're speaking through the world flute (some insult here), now all people on eyrda will be rich except for us!

tried talking to them, using persuade or intimidate in front of them, no luck
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • ymiymi
    ymiymi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I believe it is the warning that God's Trial is open or is opening shortly. Since it happens everyday at almost the same time.
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Actually, it's just PWE advertsing the world flute so more people will buy it. That's why it says "treasure" and "get rich". The treasure is refering to items you find in a dungeon, so you use the world flute to show the world so you can sell it and get rich. :p
  • bahamutsin
    bahamutsin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It means that a dungeon has opened.

You can use the Cracked Crystals you've gained in Wraith Castle, Tomb of Glory, etc to enter.

Go to realm 2 and by the NPCs that let you into those dungeons there will be a giant red crystal. Use this to enter (along with a cracked crystal). Inside the dungeon are semi difficult mobs (you should need a basic group to pass them), and treasure chests. You can open 1 chest a week (I believe the week resets after Sunday) and can find gems/purple gear/rare pet skill scroll/etc in them.

The instance is open PvP without penalty (red names will still drop items, but white names won't go orange for attacking others... like GvG).

That about sums it up.
  • MicroBlaster - Storm Legion
    MicroBlaster - Storm Legion Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bahamutsin wrote: »
    It means that a dungeon has opened.

You can use the Cracked Crystals you've gained in Wraith Castle, Tomb of Glory, etc to enter.

Go to realm 2 and by the NPCs that let you into those dungeons there will be a giant red crystal. Use this to enter (along with a cracked crystal). Inside the dungeon are semi difficult mobs (you should need a basic group to pass them), and treasure chests. You can open 1 chest a week (I believe the week resets after Sunday) and can find gems/purple gear/rare pet skill scroll/etc in them.

The instance is open PvP without penalty (red names will still drop items, but white names won't go orange for attacking others... like GvG).

That about sums it up.

Except for the fact that realm 2 is only available on PvP servers.

It kind of bugs me that PvP server players get access to something we don't.
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm sticking to my explanation, we don't have realm 2 so it made since XD
  • Jigglypuff - Eyrda
    Jigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    sad that you guys dont have it lol but makes sense for a pvp server, you can keep youre enemie from getting chests wich mean they will be a bit behind on gear and gems and stuff like that