elasama Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    they don't
    you are just Bad
  • Aflac - Eyrda
    Aflac - Eyrda Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They are good for 1v1.

I like how every single post I've seen you make on this section of the forum at least is about how ice mages suck, even though most of the time it's totally irrelevant.
  • Bad - Eyrda
    Bad - Eyrda Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They are good for 1v1.

I like how every single post I've seen you make on this section of the forum at least is about how ice mages suck, even though most of the time it's totally irrelevant.

This is the PvP server forum. Anything related to the suckiness of a class or subclass in PvP is relevant.
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited April 2011
    I want to see your posts when there you get rolled when there are lvl 60 ice mages. Yes they are bad at low but at higher level they do alot of damage.
  • Mad - Eyrda
    Mad - Eyrda Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    devonty wrote: »
    I want to see your posts when there you get rolled when there are lvl 60 ice mages. Yes they are bad at low but at higher level they do alot of damage.

u mad
  • Aflac - Eyrda
    Aflac - Eyrda Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Judging by your name, I'd say you are.

Also, please stop making new characters to "troll". If you are going to anyways, at least take the time to make a new account so that we can't tell its the same person over and over again.

It's quite uninteresting :<
  • TheMagicPi - Eyrda
    TheMagicPi - Eyrda Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yawn @ thread.
  • Mad - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    Judging by your name, I'd say you are.

Also, please stop making new characters to "troll". If you are going to anyways, at least take the time to make a new account so that we can't tell its the same person over and over again.

It's quite uninteresting :<

I'm not making any new characters...Mad and Bad are both 4X, marksman/mage respectively.

All of my avatars are broken because (I'm guessing), one of my PWI forum names got banned and unbanned, but I don't know why it messed up here.
  • Virtue - Eyrda
    Virtue - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Some people just try too hard. This isn't how you troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mad - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    Some people just try too hard. This isn't how you troll.

no troll i,u troll yes? pk u yes sea of omlettevan kill i see u QQ cuz U ICE MAGE HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Mad - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    bomp.
  • pharming
    pharming Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ive trolled harder in my sleep, bro.
  • Shevanel - Eyrda
    Shevanel - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My grandma trolls better.
  • Cookieboy - Eyrda
    Cookieboy - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b0mp.
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    Candenza - Eyrda Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I unno I have a Lightning mage and it kicks butt.
    ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Final
  • Mad - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    Update:

Today, I dueled (carebear pvp) an ice mage named xmYsTaFf.

He lost.
  • Bad - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    Update:

Today, an ice mage tried to PK me today while I was questing.

He died.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Interestingly enough there are more mages turning ice than lightning at endgame. :rolleyes:
  • TheMagicPimp - Eyrda
    TheMagicPimp - Eyrda Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Interestingly enough there are more mages turning ice than lightning at endgame. :rolleyes:

PvP'ed vs a few and gotta say.....they're CCs are pretty good. I was gonna say that they're a more 1v1 type of mage but then again I heard they got some AOE disables as well.
  • Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm gonna feed the troll by posting here

<
    yes read, storm server
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • Bad - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    PvP'ed vs a few and gotta say.....they're CCs are pretty good. I was gonna say that they're a more 1v1 type of mage but then again I heard they got some AOE disables as well.

To be honest, you are pretty bad.

If you lost to that ice mage, please quit the game. If you beat him, but found it difficult, please quit the game.

Secondly, Borsuc was obviously just trolling. Did you see his 'sarcastic' smiley at the end of his post? TheMagicPimp, you should just order a double baddy burger, because you lose.
  • Daedron - Eyrda
    Daedron - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They are hardest mage to fight for me o.o other talent mages have been easier.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited May 2011

If you lost to that ice mage, please quit the game. If you beat him, but found it difficult, please quit the game.

Secondly, Borsuc was obviously just trolling. Did you see his 'sarcastic' smiley at the end of his post? TheMagicPimp, you should just order a double baddy burger, because you lose.
    Nope, trolling but not in the way you think.

This is levels 50+ we're talking about. After 60 ice even gets the highest burst damage AoE.

And an ice mage can theoretically stun you indefinitely, if he gets lucky. 15% chance on ice arrow to stun you for 6 seconds. Cooldown is 4 seconds. So yeah. Very luck based talent choice. Ice shield is OP vs melee classes. And ice mages get massive def boost (a friend of mine has 1k def).

I know I'm just feeding a troll but eh, I've always tried to be informative anyway -- you can make your own (trollish) conclusions.
  • TheMagicPimp - Eyrda
    edited May 2011

I'm sorry for sucking so much mr.troll :( Will you teach me your all mighty ways of owning ice mages with little to no effort? I'm sure a non-factor like me would have a lot to learn from one so great such as thee.
  • Cruxus - Eyrda
    Cruxus - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Idk about trolls and whose talking legit...but I just started playing and I researched all the classes as best as I could and almost all of them had a super simple strategy to kill mages in pvp and most guides said their threat level in pvp is as bad as bard or priest. Now I know things come down to gear and skill but assuming all are on the same level, I must say from reading sin, vamp, prot, warr guides they all seem to take out mages with ease...and thats why I didn't make one even though I go mages usually
  • TheMagicPimp - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    Idk about trolls and whose talking legit...but I just started playing and I researched all the classes as best as I could and almost all of them had a super simple strategy to kill mages in pvp and most guides said their threat level in pvp is as bad as bard or priest. Now I know things come down to gear and skill but assuming all are on the same level, I must say from reading sin, vamp, prot, warr guides they all seem to take out mages with ease...and thats why I didn't make one even though I go mages usually

Some builds are just better suited for 1v1 pvp than others,just like others are suited for mass pvp.FW's gameplay is also pretty simple and there's not much skill or creativity required to do well at that part.Luckily enough,mass PvP will still some require team work & organization.Too bad this game barely supports that but at least there are still smaller scale battles :)
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    I'd say you're pulling that out of your **** tbh, or your "guides" are. Enlighten me about the "super simple strategy" :rolleyes:
  • Stds - Eyrda
    Stds - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'd say you're pulling that out of your **** tbh, or your "guides" are. Enlighten me about the "super simple strategy" :rolleyes:

Err I don't really want to go through the class sections looking for threads but I did as much research as the forums allowed me to before I picked my class and Im not bashing on mages I wish I picked it but I didn't because I saw from other class guides that they were so easy to take out in pvp
  • Jixxi - Eyrda
    Jixxi - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    As a priest, ice mages are probably the easiest class 1v1 unless they are 15+ levels higher. The damage just isn't enough. I'm sure they can do well in group PvP with their CC's and AoE's though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lee - Eyrda
    Lee - Eyrda Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    As a priest, ice mages are probably the easiest class 1v1 unless they are 15+ levels higher. The damage just isn't enough. I'm sure they can do well in group PvP with their CC's and AoE's though.

What?...
    I read this post three times and still didn't understand it.
This discussion has been closed.