DotA Match (Illyfue) vs gold!

HealingWar - Illyfue
HealingWar - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hi all. I'm somewhat tired of earning/losing gold through my professions so I decided to try something new. My primary game is Forsaken World and my secondary is WC3 TFT, the custom map DotA.

If anyone else feels like playing this game aswell and wants to play against a few goldcoins then please let me know. I'm suitable gambling from 1 gold up to 25 gold per match.

If this is an illegal posting I'm very sorry but I didn't find anything about it in the guidelines and I just wanted to have some fun. :-)

Please reply to this thread or PM me ingame @ HealingWard (ILLYFUE PVE SERVER)
Post edited by HealingWar - Illyfue on

Comments

• Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You didn't notice the part where talking about other games is against the rules?
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • boltzie
    boltzie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi all. I'm somewhat tired of earning/losing gold through my professions so I decided to try something new. My primary game is Forsaken World and my secondary is WC3 TFT, the custom map DotA.

If anyone else feels like playing this game aswell and wants to play against a few goldcoins then please let me know. I'm suitable gambling from 1 gold up to 25 gold per match.

If this is an illegal posting I'm very sorry but I didn't find anything about it in the guidelines and I just wanted to have some fun. :-)

Please reply to this thread or PM me ingame @ HealingWard (ILLYFUE PVE SERVER)

This sort of thing is always gonna go wrong at the end. Imagine, you had little money and you still lost that match on the other game. What are you gonna do? QQ like: "Not fair, you have such and such..." "let's have another rematch...yadda yadda yadda". Sure, you will reply (in this forum) that you're not gonna do that. Everybody will appear "honorable" in public forum, until the 'thing' happen.
    Same thing with the other person who lost the match. You have no warranty to ensure that the person gives you the money. What makes you think that person is gonna give you gold...... after loosing a match (which is usually followed by subsequent flame war)?
    The sad thing is you can do nothing about that!
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Whats WC3 TFT, the custom map DotA?

Think I'll wait for raiders or rusty hearts, mainly raiders it looks better than some of the other mmorpgs out there, wonder did they use a different engine or is it just lighting in the video.
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    katozuma wrote: »
    Whats WC3 TFT, the custom map DotA?

Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne is a single player RTS game developed by Blizzard and released in 2003. Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne is the third serie of the popular Warcraft series. The custom map DotA(Defence of the Ancients) was made in 2003 and developed by Eul via the Warcraft's world editor. The famous map DotA was built upon Aeon of Strife, a map that was made in Starcraft. To present day, DotA have more than 9 mil. players world wide.

You should've check wiki 'cos I can get banned for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]