CB rewards - update

Comments

• EvilxxBunn - Storm Legion
    EvilxxBunn - Storm Legion Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    only a few people have received the cb rewards so far the rest of us will have to wait. HOPEFULLY we get ours too cuz its been 2 days
    EvilxxBunny

Forsaken Corp Captain

JOIN US!!http://forsakenfw.mmoguildsites.com/

I WILL GET YEW!!

|\|\
    (
    -.-)
  • Kantaryo - Storm Legion
    Kantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yohoo, I got an orange title and a coin.... Boooooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • Enkill - Nyos
    Enkill - Nyos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is there anyone even reading this forum ??? ... I was in from CB Phase2 and i need my reword !...

I didn't even get a pet or a title or something ..... this sucks :mad:

I'll be w8ing for it .
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Remember that there were goals that had to be reached to be eligible for the phase rewards. Simply participating isn't enough to qualify, except for Phase 4. I say this because looking back through the last few pages, all I see is "I was in X phase". I don't know whether or not you reached the leveling goals.

Secondly, these are still in the process of being distributed. I'll talk to someone to see if there are any issues with the distribution, and inform you all if something is up. For now, just give it some time. There's a huge amount of stuff being sent out.
    edited April 2011
    thank you crab claw :D your the best :p
    EvilxxBunny

Forsaken Corp Captain

I WILL GET YEW!!

|\|\
    (
    -.-)
  • crabclaw
    edited April 2011
    Alright, I discovered that the sending of items has just recently completed. I still see that a lot of people are saying they haven't been getting what they should be in this thread though.

I'll put down here a few reasons as to why you may not be seeing any/not all of the rewards you believe you should receive.

First off, the requirements to be eligible for each phase's reward are as follows:

Phase 1 - Three level 29 or higher characters
    Phase 2 - Two level 40 characters
    Phase 3 - One level 50 character
    Phase 4 - Log in at some point during the phase'

Secondly, the rewards will be sent to the account that you played on during the closed beta. If you switched accounts since then, this is one reason why you aren't seeing your rewards.

Third, the rewards are sent to the highest level character on your account. If you get the rewards on a different account than what you want, it unfortunately won't be possible to transfer them.

If you are absolutely sure you've met the requirements for any or all phases worth of rewards, and are definitely on the right account and highest level character, then please reply to this thread and I'll check you against our lists.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just took a look on my account and my highest char and I have not recieved anything as of yet. This account is the one that I used for the beta phases.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • crabclaw
    edited April 2011
    Just took a look on my account and my highest char and I have not recieved anything as of yet. This account is the one that I used for the beta phases.

I checked for you on the list, and see that you're eligible for the Phase 4 reward. Your account name tied to this post you just made doesn't show up for any other phases. Is this accurate or did you reach the goals for any other phases?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited April 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    I checked for you on the list, and see that you're eligible for the Phase 4 reward. Your account name tied to this post you just made doesn't show up for any other phases. Is this accurate or did you reach the goals for any other phases?

no I didn't hit any of the requirements from the 3rd phase, just the 4th one :)
  • crabclaw
    edited April 2011
    no I didn't hit any of the requirements from the 3rd phase, just the 4th one :)

Ok, thanks for the info! And I know you said you checked your highest level, which would be your vampire, right? And you haven't received anything?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited April 2011
    Ok, thanks for the info! And I know you said you checked your highest level, which would be your vampire, right? And you haven't received anything?

nothing yet, I even logged out and logged back in to make sure (and yes I'm talking about my vampire)
  • Lilmzbtchy - Lionheart
    Lilmzbtchy - Lionheart Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i was in CB 4 and met the requirements and still havent gotten my title =(( i didnt get a bunny thing either... hmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig pic made by the WONDERFUL chaosheart27
    Guild: Midnight
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited April 2011
    i was in CB 4 and met the requirements and still havent gotten my title =(( i didnt get a bunny thing either... hmmmm

the bunny thing is going to be later this week (if I remeber right) :)
  • Carson - Nyos
    Carson - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i was in CB 4 and met the requirements and still havent gotten my title
    Ditto. Got nothing on Nyos yet.
  • Arwyna - Storm Legion
    Arwyna - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok, I got to mid 20s on CB 4. And I haven't gotten anything :) And Im on the same account, and highest char and nothing so far.
  • MightyMous - Storm Legion
    MightyMous - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Didnt meet the requirements for phase 2 But i did level my toon to 50 in p3 toons name was exactly the same as this one and i played all throughout p4 still didnt recieve that title either

on another note my avatar is messed up as i am level 47 not 38
  • Selcouth - Storm Legion
    Selcouth - Storm Legion Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    played in phase 4 on two different accounts and no rewards on either of them yet
  • Zaelmith - Illyfue
    Zaelmith - Illyfue Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not something I'm complaining about but just in case u need to know I didn't meet the requirements for the 3rd phase and I still got the title ^^;
  • Jadedsoul - Lionheart
    Jadedsoul - Lionheart Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I was in CB 4 on 2 different accounts, Seeing as I have a laptop and a desktop which I run the game on, but DESPISE typing on the lappy ( keyboard to small) I will have to log in on my desktop here in forums for my alt account.

( Which I know the Admin can see the IP's to know that they are linked)
  • Snugglepup - Lionheart
    Snugglepup - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    * waves with alt account* lol This one as well was in CB 4, can i has my title pwease
  • Morgurtha - Lionheart
    Morgurtha - Lionheart Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Alright, I discovered that the sending of items has just recently completed. I still see that a lot of people are saying they haven't been getting what they should be in this thread though.

I'll put down here a few reasons as to why you may not be seeing any/not all of the rewards you believe you should receive.

First off, the requirements to be eligible for each phase's reward are as follows:

Phase 1 - Three level 29 or higher characters
    Phase 2 - Two level 40 characters
    Phase 3 - One level 50 character
    Phase 4 - Log in at some point during the phase'

Secondly, the rewards will be sent to the account that you played on during the closed beta. If you switched accounts since then, this is one reason why you aren't seeing your rewards.

Third, the rewards are sent to the highest level character on your account. If you get the rewards on a different account than what you want, it unfortunately won't be possible to transfer them.

If you are absolutely sure you've met the requirements for any or all phases worth of rewards, and are definitely on the right account and highest level character, then please reply to this thread and I'll check you against our lists.

if they've all been sent out why am i still without my CB p4 reward? and this is also the only toon on the account
  • Xandor - Lionheart
    Xandor - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I was in Closed beta phase 4 i never got my title.
  • mastal
    mastal Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    if they've all been sent out why am i still without my CB p4 reward?
    I was in Closed beta phase 4 i never got my title.

what they said. and i had to log back in this evening as i crashed sometime during the day while i slept, yet still nothing in the mail in game
  • Cless - Lionheart
    Cless - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This was a alt account in closed beta phase four and never got a title yet.
    edited April 2011
    hello crab claw, i played during cb 4 on eyrda server under the name EvilxxBunny but i switched servers at the start of the ob launch does that disqualify me? cuz i have yet to receive :3 ty i was lvl 40 at end of cb 4 so does that qualify me for cb 2 reward as well as cb 4?

also it may also be cuz the game cuts off the Y in my name so when i world chat stuff it says EvilxxBunn

that could be why

also if its going by accounts my account name is eklipsedmoon
    EvilxxBunny

Forsaken Corp Captain

I WILL GET YEW!!

|\|\
    (
    -.-)
  • crabclaw
    edited April 2011
    Looks like there might be an issue with the phase 4 stuff being sent. It will be helpful if anyone else out there that hasn't gotten rewards yet for phases they should have to post in this thread. Thanks for all the replies so far!

Edit: it would also be double helpful if you could be as specific as possible when posting which rewards you're missing. Such as which phase, and so on.
  • RT_Deviance - Lionheart
    RT_Deviance - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still nothing in my mail box
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question: if you want to play this game, then spend time on the forums complaining about it not having the playstyle you want, making suggestions that will in essence change it into a different game, then by all means go "PLAY THAT ONE" and stop trying to break this one.......
  • Erianthe - Lionheart
    Erianthe - Lionheart Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i was in CB4 and haven't received anything yet.
  • GodessAthena - Storm Legion
    GodessAthena - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I played cb4 as well and haven't gotten my title either, my friends who I played with did tho
  • EvilxxBunny - Storm Legion
    EvilxxBunny - Storm Legion Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Edit: it would also be double helpful if you could be as specific as possible when posting which rewards you're missing. Such as which phase, and so on.

i'm missing cb 4 and possibly cb2 since i reached lvl 40 tbh though the cb 2 reward does not matter much to me as i just want the awesome world shaper title ^^
    EvilxxBunny

|\|\
    (-.-) ima get yew

Join Us !!!! http://forsakenfw.mmoguildsites.com/:D

O.o who keeps changing my sig
This discussion has been closed.