[Petition]Jail for the PK abusers

Arein - Eyrda
Arein - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Well, just what the post title says...
A jail time for these people that abuse of their lvl pking low levels without a stop.... And dont come with the BS of, dont play in the pvp server if you dont like being pked, because i havent gotten pked yet... but im against these people that goes to the extreme of pking 100+ people in a day till they get a red blood name... they ruin the experience of other players by harrasing them countless times...

So, im making this thread to make the devs implement some kind of "jail" system where the pk abusers can spend their time thinking about what they made till their 100++ pk go off.
Post edited by Arein - Eyrda on

Comments

• MvP - Illyfue
    MvP - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not playing on PvP server, I wish I am but new petition.
    Ban for carebears like you. Why did you go to pvp server if you cant handle it?
  • Arein - Eyrda
    Arein - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not playing on PvP server, I wish I am but new petition.
    Ban for carebears like you. Why did you go to pvp server if you cant handle it?

Where did i said i CANT handle it? learn to read before posting damn troll. Im not a carebear like you that went to play a PvE server because PvP is way too extreme for myself.
    Anyway, Im not against PVP, but im against harrasing people 20 lvls lower than you. killing them because they cant fight back. thats why im making a petition to jail these people that go around with a red-blood name killing anyone on sight
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There is a "jail" for those who repeatedly pk the same person and harass them...
    It's called a ban.
    But those kind of bans tend to be short and they are rarely given out.
    As for lowbie pk camping and just mass pking in general, lol good luck with that it will never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • MvP - Illyfue
    MvP - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Where did i said i CANT handle it? learn to read before posting damn troll. Im not a carebear like you that went to play a PvE server because PvP is way too extreme for myself.
    Anyway, Im not against PVP, but im against harrasing people 20 lvls lower than you. killing them because they cant fight back. thats why im making a petition to jail these people that go around with a red-blood name killing anyone on sight

There is penalty for that, kill them and their gear will break. Or maybe you tried and end up dead?
    I played all cb on pvp server and I loved it, just there was no EU pvp server when OB started. And NA times make me miss all events.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Try again without the whole nasty attitude bit.

And there'a Suggestion Box for this.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.