[Grandia] ☆ Unity ※ Teamwork ※ Friendship ☆

Minerrva - Storm Legion
Minerrva - Storm Legion Posts: 215 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Storm Legion (PvE East)
Logo3-1.png

※ Never Get Left Behind ※

~ Enjoy the game with a Guild Base ~ Dedicated members, Amazing teamwork, Helpful, Active chat, International players, Active Ventrilo.

AboutUs1.png
If you need a guild to call "Home", Grandia is GUARANTEED to provide what you need. Fun, friendly, helpful community and environment. We are a very well organized level 5 guild that is located in the Storm Legion server of Forsaken World. Recruiting players new and old, this is a guild that have existed since Open Beta (March 15th 2011) while we continue to thrive by this second. No one in Grandia are ever left behind as we are ONE and we UNITE together. A guild that is against "cliques" and/or "elitism". We have a lot of fun times, laughs and jokes while we aim to be one of the high ranking guild on this server by going for QUALITY first over quantity! We accept players from all over the world and of any ages that are able to follow our Code of Conduct.

Recruitment.png
MUST apply with your Main Character.

Assassin - 40+
Bard - 30+
Mage - 40+
Marksman - 30+
Priest - 35+
Protector - 30+
Vampire - 40+
Warrior - 30+

All members and applicants are expected to understand and abide our Code of Conduct.

Grandia provides it's members with in-game support/services such as:

• Group questing/hunting
  • Group Instances
  • Guild competitions and events
  • Guild Wars
  • Guild Base (Located at Windcry Farm trackstone, Kalaries Plain)
  • World boss hunts
  • Ventrilo (Voice Chat Program)
  • Fully functional, user-friendly website & forums

ContactUs.png
Leader:
Minerrva

Vice:
Nightira
YggdrasiI

Officers:
Saintmarry
Arkanto
Stormbreak

You may contact any of us if you have any questions/concerns about the guild.

{Grandia} Scheduled Level 2 Campfires @ Windcry Farm trackstone, Kalaries Plain [1st Map]

• 1 AM EST
  • 2 PM EST

We hope to see you there! ^-^ Enjoy FREE delicious EXP!

The Dragon is our mascot. Green is our color! :cool:

Do you meet these requirements and/or is interested? Do not hesitate to apply! NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS ARE ASKED! It is very simple and easy. You can also access all of our guild features. Don't hesitate to check us out and/or apply now!

ApplytoGuildGreen.png
Post edited by Minerrva - Storm Legion on
Leader of Grandia -RETIRED-
※Grandia※ - Storm Legion Server

| Official Enjin Community Moderator | Community Owner of Alatreon Gaming Community | Community Owner of DragonFable

Comments

• Minerrva - Storm Legion
    edited April 2011
    *Bump* :)

| Official Enjin Community Moderator | Community Owner of Alatreon Gaming Community | Community Owner of DragonFable
  • magician87
    magician87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *bump for awesomeness*;)
    edited April 2011
    *Bump* :D

edited April 2011
    Grandia FTW =D <3

• sammyk1
    sammyk1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *bump*
    edited April 2011
    Info updated! ;)

• Cruxis - Storm Legion
    Cruxis - Storm Legion Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yay! Go Grandia!
    edited April 2011
    Guild base is coming soon :cool:

• magician87
    magician87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *bump bump bump bump*:p
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump

(Sorry, needs to be on New Post page to edit title)

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • Kinleo - Storm Legion
    Kinleo - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *bump* :D
    edited May 2011
    Grandia is currently VERY FULL at the moment. We are still accepting applications, you may always apply anytime by accessing our website http://grandia-storm.com

Congratulations and great job everyone in Grandia I am very very proud of you all, we are doing an AMAZING work! The guild would like to also welcome fellow members of NoxAeterna who have merged with us. :D

• YggdrasiI - Storm Legion
    YggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Long live Grandia. Never been in a more friendly, active or helpful. Everyone strives to donate for the guild base and the banks are always full of materials. Need a mat? Even asking in guild chat, someone is always there to offer a hand.

No one gets left behind- truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
    edited May 2011
    Incredible work everyone I am so VERY PROUD of you all! We have now finally successfully won a GUILD BASE! Congratulations to all of Grandia. Amazing teamwork and dedication! We have also reached LEVEL 4 GUILD!

LONG LIVE GRANDIA!

• Kharis - Storm Legion
    Kharis - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Great to see so much dedication and camaraderie among our players. I am pleased to be Vice for Grandia and to share the PW experience together with my guild-mates!
  • Zenyiima - Storm Legion
    Zenyiima - Storm Legion Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    B-ring

U-p

M-y

P-ost
    edited May 2011
    Come in and join us and never get left behind again! Please post your application here and come be a part of a rapidly growing community of immense support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]

edited May 2011
    I am very proud and amazed with everyone's work in the guild! Great TEAM <3

• Bhou - Storm Legion
    Bhou - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey all you folks out there.

Been with Grandia since April. Took me about a week, maybe less to actually join up. Back then the cap was 30 but now that we are growing massively we've decided to raise the bar to level 35.

The guild mostly is based on respecting each other, but that does not mean we are lame nor boring. We love having fun and we do tend to joke with each other quite often. So give us a look see at the website below! It's a very fun place to be and i refuse to go elsewhere!

http://grandia-storm.com
    edited May 2011
    Respect , Equality , Teamwork
    {Grandia}

Everyone here is doing incredible and AMAZING TEAMWORK! Are you looking for a guild that is there for you? Here in Grandia, we treat you with RESPECT no matter who you are. Respect each other and respect yourself. :)

Dedicated members, amazing teamwork, helpful, active guild chat, international players, active Ventrilo ::: {Grandia} Never Get Left Behind :::

• bdb09
    bdb09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Bump :P

Ti
    edited June 2011
    {Grandia} Enjoy the game with a Guild Base - International Players, Instances, Ventrilo, Helpful, Active Chat, Teamwork, Respect ※

edited June 2011
    Congratulations to all of {Grandia} we have finally built our Level 2 Base and achieved Level 5 guild! I am so very happy and proud of you all! Keep up the great and amazing work!

NEVER GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

• Nightira - Storm Legion
    Nightira - Storm Legion Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Full of nice, wonderful, helpful people!

Grandia FTW! n.n
    edited July 2011
    I am very proud of you all in Grandia, that is all. :)

edited July 2011
    The truth of the matter is, no guild, no MMO, no forum, nothing, can have absolutely no drama, no matter it's ideals. There are many personalities and processes in which conflicts are dealt with. Not everyone will agree with them. However, all anyone can do is strive for the very best that they can achieve. To say that there will absolutely no drama is an unrealistic ideal. We learn from our experiences and strive to never repeat the bad.

Grandia is still in full swing. We are still growing along with our members. We've had some arguments and miscommunications, but who hasn't? Even the best of friends have squabbles; recent events are no different. We, at Grandia, have learned from them and our members continue to back up their officers with positive reinforcement for their efforts. The officers continue to look out for everyone to achieve the greater good. We're always true to our members and return their positive feedback and reinforcement.

Please understand that we are all human. We do make mistakes and I am very pleased with our members being understanding and helping to weather the harsh storms of words that have graced our forms, our guild chat and Forsaken World forums. I cannot sing your resolve enough! Please continue to make Grandia one of the best factions found on Storm Legion.

If you'd like to check out Grandia and decide for yourself if it is the right environment for you, please check out our website (grandia-storm.com) or drop us officers a PM in game. Our names are located on the website.

Remember, it takes many to make one amazing guild. We cannot grow by being stagnant. Everyone has different experiences with many things. This is why there are many opinions on just about everything. Come and give us a shot; Long live Grandia!

~<3 'Mana'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]

edited July 2011
    Good job everyone! Very proud of you all! :D All those hard work for Trade Runs and such really paid off. :) Let's keep it up like we always have since the very beginning. ;)
    2011-07-1206-39-30.jpg

edited July 2011
    We're still moving up the top with quality over quantity! Very amazing job everyone once again, so proud of you. A constant flow of 3->5 apps / day and with our great dedicated team, together we are ONE! :eek: :D
    *Warcry* GRANDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3<3<3<3 :cool:

• Blckmetala - Storm Legion
    Blckmetala - Storm Legion Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Grandia is Awesome
  • Nightira - Storm Legion
    Nightira - Storm Legion Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Love ya Grandia <3 Best guild I've ever been in in any MMO (:
This discussion has been closed.