CB rewards - update

Comments

• Amduatey - Lionheart
    Amduatey - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ok.. here's the thing for all those ppl that say..

"ITS free stuff... stop the QQing"..

and that kind of ****..

the QQ is not abt getting the crappy free stuff or NOT.. the QQ its that

they(crabclaw) SAID that they were gonna be "unique" and such and he EVEN said "USEFULL", yet.. 1k rept points isnt usefull at all.. yet.. is free.. ok.. w/e..

Now.. they changed the actually unique pets for a couple of pets that EVERY1 Alrdy have.. because there were giveaways of them..

what's unique abt that?? no.. the title.. the only title that's given away its given in a phase where every1 got accepted.. (except the on for P3) What's special about it?? what's gnna make u "shine" over those that weren't CBTsters in P1/P2? -.-"

yeh.. it all sound **** and everything.. but that's the whole point of a proper CB reward..

that's why i said i'd rather get my **** "special" turtle.. and **** "special" ram..
    cus they'r different and unique rather than just another white bat.. or white ectofruit.. wich I and the whole server already have.. -___-"
    Thank you! This is what of us are talking about. We dont care that the prize is [email protected] we just want something that everyone dosent have already. I mean we where promised unique useful stuff. and what do we get? Common [email protected]
  • Risette - Eyrda
    Risette - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I dislike the rewards.

my 2 soul coins.
  • platinumc
    platinumc Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I understand, that they don't need to give us any incentives for getting early access to game, to try it out, so I'm grateful, they are giving free rewards for the efforts, but come on, this is just mockery.

This shows how little they actually care about their customers, especially after widely announcing, that you will get awesome rewards. Next time don't say anything, or don't give anything, PWE, and trust me, people will be alot happier, than someone saying - "hey a dropped 10 cents on the ground, if you are lucky, you can pick it up, and be eternally grateful".
    .________________________________________
    |_______
    <
    Character.
    >_______|
    |_______ | Illyfue - PlatinumC - Lv. 60 | _______|
    |________ | Less QQ, More Pew Pew. | ________|
    |_______________________________________|
  • VanZemljak - Illyfue
    VanZemljak - Illyfue Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Someone said they gona give us free leaves for phase 4.
  • platinumc
    platinumc Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ye, thats an overkill sadly.
    .________________________________________
    |_______
    <
    Character.
    >_______|
    |_______ | Illyfue - PlatinumC - Lv. 60 | _______|
    |________ | Less QQ, More Pew Pew. | ________|
    |_______________________________________|
  • Rock_ - Lionheart
    Rock_ - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "As a reward to our loyal testers to the most anticipated mmo. we hearby reward our lucky beta testers as follows..."
    1. 2 (usless) pets that were givien away with keys
    2. and 2 titles with fancy colors! (u can only wear one)

"sure while there is a infinate number of items we COULDVE given, (such as 5 mercury statues, a different pet that wasnt already seen, hell we couldve given a chest of 1 set of fashion.) but we decided to show you/all our gamers thier worth!" congradulations on your 2 pets and a title!"

oh and dont forget to buy merc statuettes and get a dream wine for a limited time!
  • Lamminium - Lionheart
    Lamminium - Lionheart Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Someone said they gona give us free leaves for phase 4.

The leaves were given to use during phase 4 solely to help pwe test the cash shop.
    Totus mundus agit histrionem.
  • Lestat - Eyrda
    Lestat - Eyrda Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the Leaves Were Given To Use During Phase 4 Solely To Help Pwe Test The Cash Shop.

Do Ya Like Waffles?
    I did not paint the red door black, i commanded it thus. and so it was. open the door, for fear is where you go to learn.
  • Avion - Eyrda
    Avion - Eyrda Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So when are we getting the rewards? =s
    Grape Drank
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So when are we getting the rewards? =s

when players stop asking :D
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Lycan - Storm Legion
    Lycan - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so basically....never
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so basically....never
    Sounds about right. :)

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • d4rkfury
    d4rkfury Posts: 21
    edited April 2011
    bleh i quit forsaken world already i mean u guys took too long in realeasing the game i capped th egame once already and it was hell im not gonna do it again.. so for future games u make dont make 6 tests and wipe out everything twice
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    d4rkfury wrote: »
    bleh i quit forsaken world already i mean u guys took too long in realeasing the game i capped th egame once already and it was hell im not gonna do it again.. so for future games u make dont make 6 tests and wipe out everything twice

They only ran 4 tests... and one wipe.

Math fail?

And grats... you hit the... 40 cap? Big deal.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • d4rkfury
    d4rkfury Posts: 21
    edited April 2011
    lol still see people love to flame here.. hahah that never gets old i see and i yes i capped every class to lvl 50 thank you very much
  • Excella - Eyrda
    Excella - Eyrda Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So I just got most of my rewards but I got 3 of the Pioneer of Eyrda title and no World Shaper title lol.
  • _TombStone - Storm Legion
    _TombStone - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ok so i see people getting the rewards and even tho i only joined in CB phase 4 i still want the title for it just to say ''i was there''.... now if i get it in mail form to which char will it be sent as i play 3 char equally so i would assume it will be the first char i made but also will this be effected by server or current lvl? any ifo is welcome
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So I just got most of my rewards but I got 3 of the Pioneer of Eyrda title and no World Shaper title lol.
    So it wasn't just me... I thought it was weird...

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • Falim - Storm Legion
    Falim - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011

same here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Falim 58 Priest
    Aenous 31 Marksman
    Paradise Guild Leader on Storm
  • pandora007
    pandora007 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    I havent gotten my awesome and very useful "World Shaper" title. Is there some special way to claim it or something? I mean it being so useful and all...:rolleyes:
  • Darkforce - Eyrda
    Darkforce - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i havent got a dam thing and i was all over this CB -.-
  • stabbityjones
    stabbityjones Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So I can't really be bothered to read every page, but is there a list of what we had to do to get rewards, or was it just participate?

And I'm seeing a lot of people getting theirs but I haven't. I'll be patient, just wondering.
  • stupidfans
    stupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ty for my worthless rewards..
    very appreciated :D

i'd ashamed even to show one of this titles..
  • xstoneone
    xstoneone Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    stupidfans wrote: »
    ty for my worthless rewards..
    very appreciated :D

i'd ashamed even to show one of this titles..

Cool, I'll gladly take it. I was in the Beta and I didn't get anything. Starting to hear that a lot of people are in my shoes, too.
  • Shyren - Eyrda
    Shyren - Eyrda Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Same problem PWE fail yet again >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerwyn - Eyrda
    Aerwyn - Eyrda Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well i have friends and guild mates that got 3x same title while i got nothing, and like me are many ppl. Also there are ppl that even rolled on CB and got rewards. How's that?
    **** this lol!
  • Amduatey - Lionheart
    Amduatey - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I got the Pioneer of Eyrda (Phase 3 Reward) and didnt get the World Shaper (Phase 4 Reward) . . . I didnt even meet the requirements for phase 3 but i did for phase 4 . . . ya there are some bad problems here . . .
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    still nothing :(:confused:
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • billbob2
    billbob2 Posts: 26
    edited April 2011
    not a thing yet... and I remember Crab promising the community (conveniently that post has been edited by him) that the Phase 4 rewards would be the best ones/most useful.

Looks like FW is starting to go down the same road as every other PWE game... Cash Shop items in game on time every time, but players items delivered or fixed... late or never...
  • coldsilvereyes
    coldsilvereyes Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol I was playing on Eyrda server before,I had Sin lvl 30 when they wiped out server and everyone started from scratch,then I gave up..Next,Nyos came out,I started playing again,on Nyos..So,I guess I dont get reward for that. o.O But I really like titles.
This discussion has been closed.