A world record.

Creegan - Illyfue
Creegan - Illyfue Posts: 55 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
The game has become so lame so quickly it must be a world record.

The main reason for this IMO is the mob situation,the ONLY reason anyone kills mobs is for quests.

When i move to a new area with different, higher lvl Mobs,whats the incentive to waste all your pots on the offchance of getting some crappy green gear or a moonlight coin.

When killing one thing in GT is equivelant of killing 100 (insert mob here) the game just has to revolve around dailys.

Reached lvl 50,and was looking forward to meeting the higher mobs,guess what,5 quests
and back to the rinse and repeat.

There is a lot going on in this game but i'm afraid most of it requires you to be an errandboy
to various NPCs over and over again the mobs are not an option for a bit grind if you fancy a change.

Having said that,i know there are players who like this kind of play but i know a lot more like the option to grind some decent drops and exp off mobs.

And no i wont slam the door behind me,i will close it gently just in case i have a reason to come back.
Post edited by Creegan - Illyfue on

Comments

• Patty_ - Eyrda
    Patty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Try bounty orders or explorer scrolls, if you like grinding mobs.
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Would you rather have the generic mob grind with few to no quests available after the newbie lvls?
    There are plenty of mmos like that out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • Shyren - Eyrda
    Shyren - Eyrda Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As someone said you can grind with repeatable quests, buy elemental scrolls from Flynn or Bounty Orders from that guy in center FH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SontzPT - Nyos
    SontzPT - Nyos Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    actually this game gives u great things to do, if u like hardcore grind and a few quests play Last Chaos.
    after lvl 114 u have to kill over 1k mobs to get 1 lvl and after 140 u only lvl from quests till 160.
    now forsaken world just came out, Shyren there and many others hit the cap, and when the new content comes out (mount battle,arena,new map,new bosses and more) the will be the firsts to get it >.< ****'s :P
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    As someone said you can grind with repeatable quests, buy elemental scrolls from Flynn or Bounty Orders from that guy in center FH

Still doesn't make grinding mobs without quests viable.
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    Would you rather have the generic mob grind with few to no quests available after the newbie lvls?
    There are plenty of mmos like that out there.

Nope,just a decent balance between the two.
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    actually this game gives u great things to do, if u like hardcore grind and a few quests play Last Chaos.
    after lvl 114 u have to kill over 1k mobs to get 1 lvl and after 140 u only lvl from quests till 160.
    now forsaken world just came out, Shyren there and many others hit the cap, and when the new content comes out (mount battle,arena,new map,new bosses and more) the will be the firsts to get it >.< ****'s :P

So you think they will be the only players that will have the lvl to access these updates?

By the time they implement them the whole server will have maxed DOH.
  • Patty_ - Eyrda
    Patty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @op: Okay, you don't want to explore possibilities, you don't want answers, you don't want to hear the truth. Conclusion? Just leave, noone cares.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This game has been created as a quest/dailies to lvl up and not as a grind fest from the start.
    I don't see why you where expecting it to change at 50+.

When you try a game and you don't like how it works from the start, why are you keeping hope that it will change? :confused:

I like this way of lvling more than the grind fest.
    This is how it is and it's not gonna change, I like it and I know lots of other ppl like it that way, you might have to look for another mmo more grind based because it's not gonna change here anytime soon, and I'm glad it's gonna stay like that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    @op: Okay, you don't want to explore possibilities, you don't want answers, you don't want to hear the truth. Conclusion? Just leave, noone cares.

Do you not think i've tried the options you suggested?

How do any of your TWO suggestions remotely combat the viability to grind mobs without a quest being involved.

The "leave noone cares is to be expected from someone who polishes teachers apple so much she misses the lesson.
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    This game has been created as a quest/dailies to lvl up and not as a grind fest from the start.
    I don't see why you where expecting it to change at 50+.

When you try a game and you don't like how it works from the start, why are you keeping hope that it will change? :confused:

I like this way of lvling more than the grind fest.
    This is how it is and it's not gonna change, I like it and I know lots of other ppl like it that way, you might have to look for another mmo more grind based because it's not gonna change here anytime soon, and I'm glad it's gonna stay like that :)

So you think that being able to lvl to max game content in 6 weeks is good?

Now sit around for 6 months till you get something else to do.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    edited April 2011

By the time I'll reach lvl 60, the lvl cap will probly be 70, then we will have more content.
    Besides, more things are scheduled to come in the next months like pvp arena and such.

I think that before posting any thread like that, you may at least reach the current max level THEN start the QQing, when you reach the lvl 60, I'm pretty sure that the lvl cap will already be at 70+

Sitting around for 6months? if you like doing nothing, then you can quit :),meanwhile lots of us will be enjoying the lvl 70 contents :p

This game only started 6 weeks ago, has still a lot of room for improving, and will probly since they did it in the CN version, and you just reached the lvl 50.

So a world record? I don't think so, but once again if you don't like it, just quit and don't tell to ppl who like this game how they should think.
    You have your opinion, we have ours, we like it we play, you don't, nobody is forcing you to play a game you don't like ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    By the time I'll reach lvl 60, the lvl cap will already be 70, then we will have more content.
    Besides, more things are scheduled to come in the next months like pvp arena and such.

I think that before posting any thread like that, you may at least reach the current max level THEN start the QQing, by the time you reach the lvl 60, I'm pretty sure that the lvl cap will already be at 70+

Sitting around for 6months? if you like doing nothing, then you can quit :), by this time I think lots of us will be enjoying the lvl 70 contents :p

This game only started 6 weeks ago, has still a lot of room for improving, and will probly since they did it in the CN version, and you just reached the lvl 50.

So a world record? I don't think so, but once again if you don't like it, just quit and don't tell to ppl who like this game how they should think.
    You have your opinion, we have ours, we like it we play, you don't, nobody is forcing you to play a game you don't like ;)

Point take,if i came across as telling people how to think i didn't mean to,but god only knows how you came to that conclusion from my post.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    Point take,if i came across as telling people how to think i didn't mean to,but god only knows how you came to that conclusion from my post.

I might have taken the "Now sit around for 6 months" in the wrong way then, I apologize if it's the case :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    Much respect GINI :D
  • Yue - Eyrda
    Yue - Eyrda Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OP just wanna QQ not an answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OP just wanna QQ not an answer.

That much is quite obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    That much is quite obvious.

He He what a pair of tossers.

The kind of toadie players that treat a GMs post like the second coming.
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    Thread closed..game uninstalled.

Tell Henry i said goodbye.
  • Shyren - Eyrda
    Shyren - Eyrda Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Do you not think i've tried the options you suggested?

How do any of your TWO suggestions remotely combat the viability to grind mobs without a quest being involved.
    Because using a bounty order after every 18 mob kills while grinding them is too different than normal grinding for you to handle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011

So, you want the game to be your second job, or you want to enjoy the game and do the end game content?
    Games who have fast leveling means they have end game content. But most of the game are trying to hide their end game content via grind, so I'd rather have end game content than level for 4+ months. Two to three months is enough to get to level cap and start doing end game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yue - Eyrda
    Yue - Eyrda Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thread closed..game uninstalled.

Tell Henry i said goodbye.

Henry said u won't be missed

rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stupidfans
    stupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just say it..
    u want the game to be.. Bot-viable..

so u can just turn up a bot program and lvl up.. go back to w/e other game like that u played be4..
  • Deicidea - Storm Legion
    Deicidea - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well what DO you want then? I honestly don't know how muhc more the game can put in to make it "fun" for you, lol. No one is stopping you from grinding mobs without a quest to level. Hell, I get some neat drops just form killing mobs for quests. Imagine what you could get if you did it for awhile.
    I'm a Carebear, I PewPew with Rainbows and Butterflies.
    (>")> ==--- <3<3<3
    Characters:
    Deicidea - 5x Rebel Priest // Livid - 4x Dark Assassin
    Melodei - 4x Light Bard // LickMyLoli - 3x Burst Marksman
    Gwendolynne - 3x Aegis Warrior // Cappadocia - 3x Blood Vampire
  • frozendeak
    frozendeak Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thank god that fool left, he didn't want help, he was here to moan and troll.

HENRY WON'T MISS YOU.

HENRY MISSES NO ONE.