this is totally bs

syahaiyub
syahaiyub Posts: 110 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
please delete all instance if you dont wanna do party OR please delete all quest that needed to go to instance

i have 3 quest needed to go INSIDE Arena of Souls and its been like 2 days waiting for it
if you dont wanna party its ok, dont do the quest at all
angry? yes im angry dont tell me YOU WANNA DO ALONE YOUR AOS and get big xp from norchaedens all by yourself
how about me? how about other player? think
we wanna level too, we wanna get party FOR QUEST too, sorry its dumb 2 days i havent get any party

**** ALL THAT IGNORANCE
Post edited by syahaiyub on

Comments

• Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1- join a guild
    2- Ask for AoS party in guild chat
    3- ???
    4- PROFIT!
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    1)Join batalionMY national guild-say will help same country, ask to wait on, because im in NC, doesnt care at all
    2) bushido, nice guild so far, but all wanna afk going out still im patience still
    3) shout in world chat for 2nd day
    4) NON PROFIT
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    never got any issues to find instances, during the week end I could even do 15 of them if it wasn't restricted to 5 :p

You should find a guild with ppl your level that share the same goals as yours, not a guild based on cool name/nationality or whatever.
    Usually the best guild are not those shouting for recruiting in WC 24/24 but those will spend some time to talk with ppl before recruiting them in order to find out if you would fit in the group ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    and thats what bushido promise for........ they ask if i will do guild quest and said ok..... ok
    and they say fine recruit
    then when im ask inside guild today(after tired talking in world chat ytd and im just return from work now) one guildies said they all been killed ytd inside aos....... and i just ...............

seriously what is blood vamp with heal? its better i change to dark/other talent vamp......
  • Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    syahaiyub wrote: »
    and thats what bushido promise for........ they ask if i will do guild quest and said ok..... ok
    and they say fine recruit
    then when im ask inside guild today(after tired talking in world chat ytd and im just return from work now) one guildies said they all been killed ytd inside aos....... and i just ...............

seriously what is blood vamp with heal? its better i change to dark/other talent vamp......

so let's start, where do you live? at what times of the day do you play?
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    malaysia gmt +8
    i work randomly sometimes evening and sometimes morning monday till thursday
    i can online most day in friday/saturday/sunday because that time im free

i just return from work and i click today lucky quest and tyara blessing its arena of souls....... get guild notes, get the arena of souls

so i already waste ytd tyara blessing(just one) and got none xp

i already overlevel
    level 45 doing main quest level 23....... which no drop at all at livietta(lizard scale)
    but i still continue level
    but with this over bs i cant level at all
  • Tomal - Eyrda
    Tomal - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2011

i just return from work and i click today lucky quest and tyara blessing its arena of souls....... get guild notes, get the arena of souls

so i already waste ytd tyara blessing(just one) and got none xp

but with this over bs i cant level at all

You can't level at all because your luck quests are failing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    didnt you know luck quest is amongst the quest which give xp BY DOING AT CORRECT CONSTELLATION?
    i mean if your zodiac is taurus, you pray/report quest when constellation is at taurus or lucky constellation

just 1h ago i got blue flax dreamland because my constellation is...... xxxxx
  • Tomal - Eyrda
    Tomal - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    didnt you know luck quest is amongst the quest which give xp BY DOING AT CORRECT CONSTELLATION?
    i mean if your zodiac is taurus, you pray/report quest when constellation is at taurus or lucky constellation

just 1h ago i got blue flax dreamland because my constellation is...... xxxxx

No, I didn't know. Or, I should rather say, for me it didn't matter much. I got extra high exp from luck quests for both correct and incorrect constellation. Also few times (when I became bit superstitious like you) I saved up my luck quests to return at the right sign. Got nothing special out of it. What I figured is that I'm no Avion. Random things are just random for me. The Blue Flax, 2x Primrose, Moonlight Sweet Wine, Gloomy Blessings I got, they all came randomly. That Gloomy Blessing recipe I got on my main toon (who doesn't have cooking job) 4 hrs ago was in a wrong zodiac sign for me.

The luck quests bring very little. Even each of 8-10th Henry quests bring about the same exp as luck quests. Just saying it's not a big hindrance. Not being in the right guild can slow your progress. Also trying the system queue to find parties at high level doesn't yield good results. But hey, I got to level 54 leveling casually and being in the system made Lionheart Reserve guild. At the same time got a protector to 45, again in system made guild.

How can this be so difficult for you?

Only thing I find right about your thread is it's totally... BS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    because i wanna level?
    if you think ah Lionheart reserve guild good for you sure, but i thought lionheart reserve guild only on 1-30/40? it cant help me at all

i choose guild 1stly because nationality same timezone, same undestanding, but in fact i cant agree anymore with them

i ask them to wait because im in nightmare carnival instead they dont.....

now 2nd guild ask me to join as long i do guild quest oh yeah....... oh yeah
    they all afk, its ok i understand that, i got work they got work too..... but little spare time please?

2 day, 2 day im waiting for party to get this and two day also i get this arena of souls
  • Frejah - Storm Legion
    Frejah - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dude, all the time you're wasting QQ'ing on forums could be spent looking for a squad for AoS...

By the way, it took me almost a week before I managed to get a squad for AoS. Why? Because of the work schedules of the people in my guild, the T window proved to be useless, and no one in World Chat wanted to bring a vamp, or anyone else for that matter, that was below level 45. But, instead of whining and complaining, I kept trying, and OMFG, I got a squad...amazing.

Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait. Maybe it's proving to be difficult for you to find a squad since you obviously carry such a negative persona about you. And that alone would be enough to keep me from squading with you.
    Join Sanctum - Apply today at sanctumfw.mmoguildsites.com
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    um i guess 2 day not enough to press T and find party right?
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    because i wanna level?
    if you think ah Lionheart reserve guild good for you sure, but i thought lionheart reserve guild only on 1-30/40? it cant help me at all

i choose guild 1stly because nationality same timezone, same undestanding, but in fact i cant agree anymore with them

i ask them to wait because im in nightmare carnival instead they dont.....

now 2nd guild ask me to join as long i do guild quest oh yeah....... oh yeah
    they all afk, its ok i understand that, i got work they got work too..... but little spare time please?

2 day, 2 day im waiting for party to get this and two day also i get this arena of souls

First of all, Lionheart is till lv59.

Second, I've never done AoS, but I don't care. Why should I? For the few lost lucky quest exp or for the couple of blue gear I'd get? There are so many things that are much more rewarding.

Also, picking a guild from the top 20-30 in your server helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    ^look at your level and understand im just 45

do i need xp for lucky quest? YES
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    ^look at your level and understand im just 45

do i need xp for lucky quest? YES

Just fyi, I am trashing half the lucky quests I get everyday, just because I can't be bothered to work hard for 1/100 of a level...
    And I'd rather make more gold than more exp anyday.

AoS, Welkin, Perfume quests, why bother doing them just for some pitiful exp? (Welkin I can't do because of lack of enough high lvs in my guild, but anyway)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frejah - Storm Legion
    Frejah - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sya, read what I wrote; I said it took me about a week to finally get a AoS squad. That would come to be about 7 days of non-stop searching utilizing every possible resource.

And at 44, I refuse to do the lucky quests unless they coincide with instances I already plan on doing for the day; I refuse to go out of my way to get them done.

Besides, there really isn't any need to even enter AoS unless you want to farm for gear. I went in just to say I did it lol.
    Join Sanctum - Apply today at sanctumfw.mmoguildsites.com
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    sya, read what I wrote; I said it took me about a week to finally get a AoS squad. That would come to be about 7 days of non-stop searching utilizing every possible resource.

And at 44, I refuse to do the lucky quests unless they coincide with instances I already plan on doing for the day; I refuse to go out of my way to get them done.

Besides, there really isn't any need to even enter AoS unless you want to farm for gear. I went in just to say I did it lol.

hmm

http://img17.imageshack.us/i/strange3q.jpg/

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/strange1x.jpg/
    http://img29.imageshack.us/i/strange2r.jpg/

http://img806.imageshack.us/i/strange3.jpg/

http://img851.imageshack.us/i/strange6.jpg/

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/strange5.jpg/

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/strange4.jpg/
    well i guess the picture explain all?
    another thing is i dont have anymore sidequest at lunagrant and main quest stuck at livietta
    http://img714.imageshack.us/i/quest1c.jpg/

edit
    also my sulky talent
    at level 45 i got beaten by level 40 mage w/o he/she using talent skills at all
    http://img576.imageshack.us/i/talentj.jpg/
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited April 2011
    hmm

strange3q.jpg

strange1x.jpg

strange2r.jpg

strange3.jpg

strange6.jpg

strange5.jpg

strange4.jpg

well i guess the picture explain all?
    another thing is i dont have anymore sidequest at lunagrant and main quest stuck at livietta
    quest1c.jpg

First of all, images don't show up for me, I had to quote, get the links and watch them that way.
    Now, on topic:
    You know, there is a thing called the Auction House. Do your MT, your NC and your herb/ore farming and you should have your full lv40-45 shard set in no time, just a bit more and you'll have all lv40-45 blues. It will be 2x easier and 10x faster than trying to farm AoS.
    Tell me how on earth did I manage to get an almost full set of 3-star lv50-55 equipment not having entered a single gear instance after Lighthouse?
    And might you tell me why didn't you do your lv 20 quests within a reasonable time length after reaching lv20? They are totally worth it for gaining soulgold you know, no reason why one would skip them and try to level with dailies alone... Try getting the lv30 rep mount before the lv20 one expires without them...

It's not anyone else's fault that you're constantly shooting yourself in the foot you know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    if you search another topic of mine
    IM overlevel
    i just realize im overlevel when im 40
    my former guildmate ask me to continue, its fine for me......... i just did some quest in lunagrant, grosha the two deer man and a little unicon queen

i try to do the lizard meat(part of livietta quest) nop no drop...... i give up then and i continue to level instead to do level 20 quest

i know how to make money, i have 20g at now saving them for care less mercury seller
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    if you search another topic of mine
    IM overlevel
    i just realize im overlevel when im 40
    my former guildmate ask me to continue, its fine for me......... i just did some quest in lunagrant, grosha the two deer man and a little unicon queen

i try to do the lizard meat(part of livietta quest) nop no drop...... i give up then and i continue to level instead to do level 20 quest

i know how to make money, i have 20g at now saving them for care less mercury seller

*implying anyone would bother looking at your other topic or even care that you lvled too fast*

Did it not occur to you at all when lvling up that you should have at least been doing your main quest?
    Also, your gear set is fail.
    I just made this char a little over a week ago and even I have better gear and stats than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    ya thats why im looking for gear myself
    nop i didnt do main quest since level 25
    do gt+10 henry+ darina+food+pots quest due to bz in work
    i do certain quest at saturday and sunday and thats why im overlevel
    i didnt know that until i press Q and check wth is this yellow quest and its main quest

ya gratz for getting gear that not fail so?
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ya thats why im looking for gear myself
    nop i didnt do main quest since level 25
    do gt+10 henry+ darina+food+pots quest due to bz in work
    i do certain quest at saturday and sunday and thats why im overlevel
    i didnt know that until i press Q and check wth is this yellow quest and its main quest

ya gratz for getting gear that not fail so?

My point is, with all the time you put into lvling you could've at least put some of that time into farming shards for blue set gears.
    Even if you are busy with work it doesn't take that long...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • syahaiyub
    edited April 2011
    well for me
    my routine as always
    do 10 henry
    do michell
    do luia
    do nouissen if enough time
    do thief(most mastery i get come from this) at SpO
    do gt
    do gl
    and do all instance that i can
    so i kinda ah jump to instance and done...... thats why i think my fault is >.<
  • WarGod - Storm Legion
    WarGod - Storm Legion Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well first if u can't find a party for a instances why not just take the initiative and make one. will cost u less flute than u use spammin now. i really thought i would take u for aos at one point but it won't be much use for u as i am always accompanied by my wife at all instances and she is a vamp too.
    and why not just buy blue gear for urself . with that kinda gear u won't last long if the dragon drops on ur head
  • WarGod - Storm Legion
    WarGod - Storm Legion Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And stop the QQ on forum like a 13year old kid no one really wants to know why u can't get a party.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Closing this now.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.