Easter caption contest!

crabclaw
crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
It's Easter, and that means eggs and bunnies and candy and failing to find that one egg that rots under the couch for 4 or 5 months.

It also means that it's time for FW's first caption contest!

RULES:

Unlimited entries, one entry per post. Reply to this thread with your entries. You have until Midnight PDT 4/24 to enter. You can make your caption as funny or serious as you want it, the key to winning is creativity!

The best caption submitted will earn its creator a free Battle Panther general mount and an event winner custom title.

Easter can be a rough holiday. Nothing the Freedom Harbor tavern can't cure though...

Lf4fi.jpg
Post edited by crabclaw on

Comments

• hollowmark
    hollowmark Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Awww man i was gonna eat that.
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    Pulverize - Lionheart Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why.. why does this egg have to be forsaken by the easter bunny!
  • MvP - Illyfue
    MvP - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Events like this are lame. Thousands of players 1 winner.
  • rainner
    rainner Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    It's Easter, and that means eggs and bunnies and candy and failing to find that one egg that rots under the couch for 4 or 5 months.

RULES:

Unlimited entries, one entry per post. Reply to this thread with your entries. You have until Midnight PDT 4/24 to enter. You can make your caption as funny or serious as you want it, the key to winning is creativity!

The best caption submitted will earn its creator a free Battle Panther general mount and an event winner custom title.

Easter can be a rough holiday. Nothing the Freedom Harbor tavern can't cure though...

Lf4fi.jpg

ah man theres that egg from last year, to.......much......beer......ughhhhhhhh.....
  • shottingham
    shottingham Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "Dave hit the bottle as he realised his one chance of true love, lay as a yolky mess on the ground"
  • malayasian
    malayasian Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What.. have I done?
  • aoiyugari
    aoiyugari Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    In every family there is one bad egg....
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    Preng is Santa, Josh is the Easter Bunny. Yes this will bring world peace!
  • zeroxll12
    zeroxll12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I eat babies, dang it this one's rotten i gotta drink more
  • seraphim013
    seraphim013 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can't celebrate Easter because I'm just like you.. broke..
  • begtiz
    begtiz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ****! mummy will kick me out before dinner if she finds me broke the egg!! uh-oh. somebody lend me a help!! please find another egg as soon as possible, or else. i got nomore Forsaken Wooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrlllllllllddddddddd!!!!! thats the end of the world!!!
  • xsosik
    xsosik Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It all started when I was 8, and my two brothers and sisters bought some eggs from the local corner store. They got crayons, markers, paint, anything they could find to decorate the eggs and hide them.

They've worked on them all day but me, I sat and watched. I've always had nightmares of the easter bunny chasing me down throwing eggs at me, and no matter how fast I'd run, he'd always hop in front of me and throw a easter egg faster than a speeding bullet at my face.

That night, when everyone was asleep...it began. I heard something coming from the refrigerator. Noises that sounded like chanting. I slowly opened the refrigerator door, to find the eggs moving on there OWN! they hopped out tied me up somehow and summoned the EASTER BUNNY! They took me outside, and the easter bunny had this grin on his face...he reached behind his big fluffy ears and pulled a HUGE easter egg out...opened it up, and threw me inside. That morning, my sisters and brothers were looking for me, they couldn't find me.

They went outside, found the egg...and thought it was from the easter bunny himself, they were right, but what they didn't know was that I was that easter egg...

That's when I woke up, only to find that it was a horrid dream. I got myself out of bed, went into the dining room grabbed the eggs they painted grabbed a brew...and sat outside starring at them for hours...finally, I thought I'd stop my dream from coming true, so I grabbed a egg...and dropped it and said...

"I'm tired of these GOD **** eggs on this GOD **** day, NEVER AGAIN."

-SoSik
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    I don't see the easter bunny often, But when I do, we bar hop.
  • apoco28
    apoco28 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1 more an i won't remember this **** day
  • BlacPlague - Eyrda
    BlacPlague - Eyrda Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Pfft, eggs have nothing to do with Zombie Jesus Day.
  • Doyle - Storm Legion
    Doyle - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011

RULES:

Lf4fi.jpg

I wonder if the 5 second rule applies to broken eggs?.. Oh well *licks the ground*
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    I don't believe santa clause, nor the easter bunny. They're made up. I BELIEVE IN GOD UNQUESTIONABLY.
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    I do all the work..

Bunny gets all the glory..
  • myasma
    myasma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    'hey baby bunny how do u like them eggs in the morning... *drops egg* oh shhhhhht~'
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    This egg doesn't have candies inside it. This is unEGGxeptional!
  • myasma
    edited April 2011
    Waddaya Mean Its Not Chocolate???
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    I swear, this egg was close to 30 minutes of incubation already!
  • paparugz
    paparugz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "You know what's the difference between Human Egg and Easter Egg? Simple.. Bouncing Egg vs. Breaking Egg"
  • myasma
    edited April 2011
    Trouble Ticket #54919202: Dear GM, I broke my griffin egg, pls send another one, thanks.
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    Ugh, egg rating too low. *throws in the ground*
  • pyrl
    pyrl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "Hey, wheresh the **hic** chocolate?"
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    I accidentally a coca-cola... Is that bad?!
  • kupofkawaii2
    kupofkawaii2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011

RULES:

Lf4fi.jpg

What happened to the egg when he was tickled too much?

He cracked up.
  • Pulverize - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    Fried Egg, Fried Egg. Gotta get down on Fried Egg
  • Swagger - Eyrda
    Swagger - Eyrda Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Look like someone going to have to drop Henry's "Easter Egg Retrieval" quest and pony up 20 silver...
    [SIGPIC]testing blah blah[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.