PK Problems

phrank4u
phrank4u Posts: 19
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hello,

Im sorry if there is already a topic about this kind of problem but i tried the search function with all kind of possibilities concerning my problem.

Im playing in Eryda from the start but since i was low lvl i didnt really pk, until 3 days ago.
I noticed that i cant pk anyone, and i tried every different possibility for the pvp tab ( pvp presets ) i activited my pvp preset by using Ctrl + Tab ofcourse, but the tab key to select players doesnt work.
Also i tried activating the skill "Wrath Awaken", but it doesnt have any effect either.

Even when i select a player with my mouse i simple cant attack him, my skills do nothing.
But when someone starting to pk me, i can attack him.

I asked my guild for 3 days now and no1 seems to know the problem, so i hope i didnt forget some small thing to do or something.

Im getting really annoyed with this problem, i came to a PVP server to pk but im simple not capable to do so.

Hopefully someone here has a solution!

Greetings,
Entune
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That does seem like a unique problem. And doesn't really help if you can only attack after someone has started hitting you...

So you have protections off for both white and red name players? Make sure that whatever your preset is for PK is actually active as well. Let's see... if everything else is okay then I guess what's left is for you to submit a ticket.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • kyrus
    kyrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can't pvp till 30.
    Very dumb.
    THe pve is **** in this game.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He wouldn't have the "Wrath" skill if he was under 30.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • Jigglypuff - Eyrda
    Jigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well i noticed that sometimes safe zones can be kinda weirdly as where its safe zone and where not
  • phrank4u
    phrank4u Posts: 19
    edited April 2011
    Ok problem is solved, i tried verifying my files and after that i can suddenly pk again.
    Im lvl 50 btw, and also i activated ofcourse the pk preset and im 100% sure i was outside an safe zone.

But thanks for the suggestions!