Better Excuses Please

hjsimp
hjsimp Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
So I was in a random Mentor Mode regular GT yesterday and the server decided to put 4 priests together just for kicks. There were 2 low levels and 3 of the higher levels were priests. Right off the bat, everyone knew it was going to be a long run.

Then just before the mobs started spawning, the highest level priest (lvl53) says, "Report due, got to go." and dropped out... Seriously, we all know why you left, but using an excuse like that is even more insulting than just pretending that you got disconnected.

To all leechers, afkers, perma-auto-attackers, and instance observers, please, please use better excuses or at least try fun ones like, "My doctors says that I'm allergic to mobs.", "I've got to go deliver my mother-in-law's first child.", "The neighbor just set his dog on fire, and I'm the president of PETA.", etc. The current batch you are using makes me cringe more than the fact that you are doing nothing to help the squad.
Post edited by hjsimp on

Comments

• Magria - Eyrda
    Magria - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "Dude. That is alot. I just remembered, Mobs make me wet myself. Maybe I should go, this is embarrising."

A ROFL from Deathro and Magria in Eyrda.
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Today a 2x player left the mentor party all of the sudden, I mean s/he just left and waited til got warped out. No reason whatsoever. Not that I missed their company but it was rude and we were there to help him/her to level up, and s/he just suddenly leaves without saying a word. e__e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • DeadlyPurrs - Illyfue
    DeadlyPurrs - Illyfue Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I so HATE the auto attackers, they keep those mana pots like are their babies.
    I prefer waster some mana and finish GT fast and with all statues intact then to lazily auto attack and find lame excuses ("I forgot my mana potions & drinks") or be rude ("Why should I waste my mp on stupid Gt, you fight for me").
    80% of the time I bump into players like that.
  • Krisx - Lionheart
    Krisx - Lionheart Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah bumb into such situation several times, where a few players all the sudden left the instance without a word. Ended up we don't have enough firepower/ healing power to finish the instance- total fail. It just a big waste for those assets I used all along. Don't be surpise to see my mana bar jumping on and off, since I pot from start till end (unless if I use desert water), usually used over 80 pots per instance run... that's alot. So please don't mess up the run! Good thing I can't remember name well + I'm not fancy PVP, or else I gonna PK those guy off their pants.

As for GT, it is a little bit annoying that certain players just use normal attack.......................... Fine, take your time.
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    Candenza - Eyrda Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Make better threads please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Final
  • XTatsu - Eyrda
    XTatsu - Eyrda Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Make better threads please.

This thread is a good one.
    Post better replies please.
    [SIGPIC]TATSU ROCKS[/SIGPIC]
    ...........Guild:ELYSIUM
    ...........Talent:DARK

"U Mad" Annoys me. "Bro" annoys me even more. I'm female and you'll damn right be able to tell if I'm mad.
  • ark09
    ark09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It happens very frequently now when many players are above lvl40. People just join AGT or mentor mode and put their chars in crowd to go afk, come after few mins and switch piller.

Its better to ask leader to kick such people after noticing 2-3 pillars this way they will learn a lesson. But what if leader is leecher, there is nothing you can do.
    Actually that happend to me yesterday 2 people from a guild ("Ben***" from Illyfue server) ranked among top 10 joined glistering lowland and went afk. When i told this to other party members one of the afkers(Sir*****) yelled i'm not afk just waiting for the boss. After asking why you dont help in collecting crystals he told its so boring to do that. He was the leader of the party so i had nothing to do about that but quit the party. Later when i messaged in world chat someone from his guild pmed me and started defending him saying he doesn't like that instance much.

I have screenshot of all the chats and will make a thread about it soon.
    But something must be done to avoid all this specially high level guilds should define some rules of conduct and take responsibilities of each of its members action.
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I so HATE the auto attackers, they keep those mana pots like are their babies.
    I prefer waster some mana and finish GT fast and with all statues intact then to lazily auto attack and find lame excuses ("I forgot my mana potions & drinks") or be rude ("Why should I waste my mp on stupid Gt, you fight for me").
    80% of the time I bump into players like that.

That's why I make a party with some friends of mine so one of us can be the leader and the leechers get kicked. I always kick leechers after giving a few warnings, simply because I can't stand them. I don't do GT to give them free exp while they are being lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    This thread is a good one.
    Post better replies please.

Not really, Its not orginal nor creative.
    ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    Creegan - Illyfue Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dog ate my homework.
  • Fantastically - Illyfue
    Fantastically - Illyfue Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ):

Sorry you are not original and not creative either. You are not even a little bit funny. Please move to some other forum with your lame trolling, we want better trolls here. :rolleyes:
  • CamuiGackt - Lionheart
    CamuiGackt - Lionheart Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sorry you are not original and not creative either. You are not even a little bit funny. Please move to some other forum with your lame trolling, we want better trolls here. :rolleyes:

Woah! Hold it!! I don't want better trolls here!!
    Oh noes! I got <Sebestimated>!!!
  • Liviya - Storm Legion
    Liviya - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yesterday I was in a mentor mode GT with 3 other 40+ players and 2 lvl 20. Right at the beginning 2 of the other lvl 40+ people started going "fck lvl 20 noobs" and stuff. If you don't want to help others, then go apply for normal mode instead of insulting others.. :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    Tsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm lucky i can solo AGT in mentor mode

I will always make my party beforehand, i hate auto apply. I only do mentor mode anyways.
    edited April 2011

Woah! Hold it!! I don't want better trolls here!!

But good trolls are funny!
    But sadly that dude here is just worth some facepalms. :(
  • Ravnika - Storm Legion
    Ravnika - Storm Legion Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    But good trolls are funny!
    But sadly that dude here is just worth some facepalms. :(

Sadly, I don't think you realize that "that dude" is not trolling and is giving an honest opinion on the topic of the thread. When the hell did giving your dissenting opinion suddenly becoming "Trolling"? What is this? The WoW Forums?

Learn what a real troll is please.
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011

Never said I was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dezmo - Eyrda
    Dezmo - Eyrda Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ):

Super biotch or what? Go troll some other site. Your as bad as that other trolling nutbuster chick.
    edited April 2011
    Sadly, I don't think you realize that "that dude" is not trolling and is giving an honest opinion on the topic of the thread. When the hell did giving your dissenting opinion suddenly becoming "Trolling"? What is this? The WoW Forums?

Learn what a real troll is please.

Girl, read more posts of this dude please and then say that again.:rolleyes:
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cry moar. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zynn - Storm Legion
    Zynn - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Girl, read more posts of this dude please and then say that again.
    THANK you. Trolls everyone's posts.... I like this thread actually.. It's funny and very true.
  • SirLooney - Storm Legion
    SirLooney - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    umm wat happened to the 6th person in the squad? or is that 6th you? o.o

pfft.. thts a lame excuse -.- she should have just turned off her internet then on again, relog and poof :D
    JK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Awesome Art Done by Apple**
    I'm not crazy, im Looney ; )
    Storm Server ~ PVE

SirLooney ~ Human - Assassin

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. ~ThaMara
  • Azamisai - Eyrda
    Azamisai - Eyrda Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Whats even more frustrating is when you have some 40+ who applies for Mentor GT then whines and whines about how the lower levels can't do anything. o_O Like seriously...why apply for mentor when you know you'll end up with low levels who can't do jack **** to mobs even if they rage clicked on their mouse and smashed their hotkeys o_O
  • YggdrasiI - Storm Legion
    YggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hjsimp wrote: »
    So I was in a random Mentor Mode regular GT yesterday and the server decided to put 4 priests together just for kicks. There were 2 low levels and 3 of the higher levels were priests. Right off the bat, everyone knew it was going to be a long run.

Then just before the mobs started spawning, the highest level priest (lvl53) says, "Report due, got to go." and dropped out... Seriously, we all know why you left, but using an excuse like that is even more insulting than just pretending that you got disconnected.

To all leechers, afkers, perma-auto-attackers, and instance observers, please, please use better excuses or at least try fun ones like, "My doctors says that I'm allergic to mobs.", "I've got to go deliver my mother-in-law's first child.", "The neighbor just set his dog on fire, and I'm the president of PETA.", etc. The current batch you are using makes me cringe more than the fact that you are doing nothing to help the squad.

I don't know- had a three priest, mage and bard AGT party and to be frank, we had this instance down, no problems.

However, the excuses others do use are very blatant and just cause head shakes. More originality please. Last excuse I said was: "Ugh, Magitech draining all my mana. Need to contact Dhaos, Mint and Cless to save me. Later- maybe."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011

However, the excuses others do use are very blatant and just cause head shakes. More originality please. Last excuse I said was: "Ugh, Magitech draining all my mana. Need to contact Dhaos, Mint and Chester to save me. Later- maybe."

Dhaos is the bad guy though, I don't think he would save anyone. .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
    edited April 2011
    Dhaos is the bad guy though, I don't think he would save anyone. .-.

His reasons were noble- you'd be surprised. I don't want to spoil stuff for those that may not have ever beaten Tales of Phantasia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]

• Valini - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    His reasons were noble- you'd be surprised. I don't want to spoil stuff for those that may not have ever beaten Tales of Phantasia.

"omfg these humons r using technologiez and r eating up the mana!!!111"

Unless I'm forgetting about something major, that really wasn't a noble cause.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
    edited April 2011
    "omfg these humons r using technologiez and r eating up the mana!!!111"

Unless I'm forgetting about something major, that really wasn't a noble cause.

Oh brother. Did you beat the game? What was his sole purpose to keep the mana tree alive?

Oh wait, it's the same as the hero's reason to keep the mana tree alive. It could have even been said that the moral of the story is villainy is dependent on who's side is telling the story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]

• Valini - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    Oh brother. Did you beat the game? What was his sole purpose to keep the mana tree alive?

Oh wait, it's the same as the hero's reason to keep the mana tree alive. It could have even been said that the moral of the story is villainy is dependent on who's side is telling the story.

Hurr durr I'll kill the entire human race to save the mana tree and make these meddling kids mess with the timelines.

Nice guy eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Damn right desu~
  • Yilane - Illyfue
    Yilane - Illyfue Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yr drifting off, alot :p. But i always do it with at least 3 guildy's so we just kick anny afkers as they deserve :D