How many lv3 Gems can we put in armour?

ykdivine
ykdivine Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
My friend have a lv 50 purple vampire suit refine +10 but he have 2 lv3 gems in it 1 evasion and 1 hp. BUT he cant put in his 3rd stone a lv3 ragefire.

Can someone pls help out.

Tys alot
Post edited by ykdivine on

Comments

• chimchimchiroo
    chimchimchiroo Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ykdivine wrote: »
    My friend have a lv 50 purple vampire suit refine +10 but he have 2 lv3 gems in it 1 evasion and 1 hp. BUT he cant put in his 3rd stone a lv3 ragefire.

Can someone pls help out.

Tys alot

I haven't done much upgrading, but don't you need to refine it to +12 to open the third slot.

If the third slot is open, then I don't know. If the third slot is open, then perhaps you are limited to two lv3 gems.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can put as much lv3 gems as you want as long as they are of different type and there's slots open. Your friend is either lying about having a +10 weapon (only from +9 and above you get 3 slots) or he tries to put two gems of the same type into the weapon.
  • Ravnika - Storm Legion
    Ravnika - Storm Legion Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can put as much lv3 gems as you want as long as they are of different type and there's slots open. Your friend is either lying about having a +10 weapon (only from +9 and above you get 3 slots) or he tries to put two gems of the same type into the weapon.

Wouldn't a "vampire suit" be an armor piece, not a weapon?

Or does it not matter, the refinement requirements are the same?
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    Candenza - Eyrda Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can put as many as you wish. But you can only get 4 Gem slots per weapon/armor. Every 3 refines = 1 gem slot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Final
  • ykdivine
    ykdivine Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011

tys guys for replying no he is not lying he show us the link

WE FOUND OUT the problem is u cant put a bound stone in the 3rd slot..
    another gimmick that pwi pull on us without prior notice..

UTTERLY RUBBISH FROM PWI.

MY FRIENDS HERE SPEND QUITE ALOT AND TO BE HONEST WE WERE QUITE DISSAPOINTED BY THIS GIMMICK PWI PULL WITHOUT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE TO THE PLAYERS
  • xiolin
    xiolin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    umm i'm pretty sure that all the lvl 3 gems that i put in my gears 3rd slot (in cb) was bound....then again i dont remember it well so who knows xD
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • Kantaryo - Storm Legion
    Kantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just dropping my 2 cents, check the gem, no all gems cant be fix into the slots of a particular piece of armor, some gems are only for head others for arms, chest, legs etc.
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • Swagger - Eyrda
    Swagger - Eyrda Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ykdivine wrote: »
    WE FOUND OUT the problem is u cant put a bound stone in the 3rd slot..
    another gimmick that pwi pull on us without prior notice..

UTTERLY RUBBISH FROM PWI.

MY FRIENDS HERE SPEND QUITE ALOT AND TO BE HONEST WE WERE QUITE DISSAPOINTED BY THIS GIMMICK PWI PULL WITHOUT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE TO THE PLAYERS

Look at the vehemence displayed by the kid outraged over stuff they have no knowledge of. Perfect representation of the typical PWE QQer....
    [SIGPIC]testing blah blah[/SIGPIC]