Game become boring like hell

Comments

• Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well, wait until you get into a guild with base, THAT is boring, 16 quests everyday of the same freaking thing, and you must do them or the guild kicks you -.-

you won't have time to even PvP with the guild base construction quests.
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • Valtyr - Eyrda
    Valtyr - Eyrda Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The game is still in open beta also so yeah you can't expect perfection.

If I see this argument one more time I might die.

WITH PWE TITLES, OPEN BETA = FULL RELEASE. This means that all the bugs and annoyances you have with the game are probably NOT going away anytime soon.

In PWI, there's a bug with one of the cleric's buffs not refreshing when you re-cast it on a target, even though every other buff in the game functions like that. 2 years after PWI entered "open beta," the problem persists. There's a list a mile long of similar bugs.

The point is, "open beta" means "game is live but we now have no responsibility to fix anything."

Anyway, tirade over.

OP: If you wanted PvP, you should've rolled a PvP server. I've always avoided PvE servers for this exact reason. Yes, PvP can be more hectic, but it also prevents me from getting bored. Maybe try finding a nice guild and helping your guild mates to gear up?
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    Candenza - Eyrda Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You're fault for picking the PvE server.
    You carebear
    Otherwise
    tell someone who cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Final
  • Kantaryo - Storm Legion
    Kantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Agree with the OP, my dream was hitting 50 a new world of quests will open... Surprise did 2 main quests and suddenly wait until you are 53 to talk to me again, what the heck? Dailies, NC AGT, WC, WC2 if you are lucky and find a party, Welkin castle 2 day waiting to get a party and the party failed. CV and ACV, no one wants to buy pets, Guild base 16 quests that each quest takes 15-20 minutes to accomplsih. Ingvar, cooking and alchemy tests and merchant runs, to fully do all these quests you must be playing for minimum 8-12 hours a day, the first few days is fun, but after that there is nothing else but boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. And please dont say PVP, because PVP have the same problems, except PKing noobies to feel satisfied and strong. The game lacks seriously of content after lev 50, there are no main quests to keep a player focused.
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • Opium - Illyfue
    Opium - Illyfue Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Agree with the OP, my dream was hitting 50 a new world of quests will open... Surprise did 2 main quests and suddenly wait until you are 53 to talk to me again, what the heck? Dailies, NC AGT, WC, WC2 if you are lucky and find a party, Welkin castle 2 day waiting to get a party and the party failed. CV and ACV, no one wants to buy pets, Guild base 16 quests that each quest takes 15-20 minutes to accomplsih. Ingvar, cooking and alchemy tests and merchant runs, to fully do all these quests you must be playing for minimum 8-12 hours a day, the first few days is fun, but after that there is nothing else but boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. And please dont say PVP, because PVP have the same problems, except PKing noobies to feel satisfied and strong. The game lacks seriously of content after lev 50, there are no main quests to keep a player focused.

+1 We need new content it's boring
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011

Then don't play?
    Jajaja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Then don't play?

Jajaja

The child came out of the basement and realized there is a Sun out there.

Yuri Gagarin

I am the Sebestimator
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    The child came out of the basement and realized there is a Sun out there.

Its not nice to talk about yourself that way.
    I'm glad you found the sun though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dailies, NC AGT, WC, WC2 if you are lucky and find a party, Welkin castle 2 day waiting to get a party and the party failed.

Get a guild, look in world chat, easy to find a pt for any of these in 10min max.
    For welkin, just find some ppl in guild around your level and schedule some daily runs.

As you said if you want to do everything you need more than 10h, so during the time you're online, just do what you like. Some days I want to xp only, some days I m only doing henry+GT and lots of instances, just play accordingly to your mood and you'll find the game more interesting ;) But if in your mind you re thinking I HAVE TO DO all of that everyday, ofc it can be boring :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
    edited April 2011
    Lol the no lifer looking herself in the mirror... have a nice day, other people like me, have obligations. work, mortgages and cannot play 8-12 hors a day like you seem be able to do.

Yuri Gagarin

I am the Sebestimator
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    Lol the no lifer looking herself in the mirror... have a nice day, other people like me, have obligations. work, mortgages and cannot play 8-12 hors a day like you seem be able to do.

Lol.....what does that have to do with anything?
    You mad sir?
    :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morhon
    morhon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Then don't play?
    Jajaja

Shush, you poor thing. No need for attention ho's in a thread for mature folks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Get a guild, look in world chat, easy to find a pt for any of these in 10min max.
    For welkin, just find some ppl in guild around your level and schedule some daily runs.

As you said if you want to do everything you need more than 10h, so during the time you're online, just do what you like. Some days I want to xp only, some days I m only doing henry+GT and lots of instances, just play accordingly to your mood and you'll find the game more interesting ;) But if in your mind you re thinking I HAVE TO DO all of that everyday, ofc it

can be boring :rolleyes:
    Maybe that is the problem, just doing the 16 base guild quests takes over 3 hours between Tp here, there find this go back it gest tiresome, then I have to do dailies. The problem is the lack of content, because it there were some extra quests the dailies would seem so boring.

Yuri Gagarin

I am the Sebestimator
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    morhon wrote: »
    Shush, you poor thing. No need for attention ho's in a thread for mature folks.

Mature people play FW?
    o.o
    Oh my.
    This sounds more like a crying thread then a mature one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morhon
    edited April 2011
    Mature people play FW?
    o.o
    Oh my.

Shush, i said. Children aren't allowed to speak unless spoken to.

Almost every single of your posts is spam. No quality, no substantive value, no nothing. I'm sure you're used to shout a lot - maybe in the real world it gave you the attention you crave. Here, however, there is a risk you'll meet up someone who doesn't give much 'bout you and your childish whims.
    I wonder how many times someone shut you up by smacking your loose head so one wouldn't have to hear your mindless bragging...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Day - Eyrda
    Day - Eyrda Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    doods should roll on a pvp server.
  • Epistle - Lionheart
    Epistle - Lionheart Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree, it is getting boring becuase its the same process EVERY SINGLE DAY u log on. But, most of the time I don't do my dailies (especially Henry I hate him...lol. hes annoying) or GL thats another one i dont do often. I do that once a week. and running dungeons i dont do often either except God's trial and NC. I dont do creekbank and some of the others. havent done creekbank in about 2 weeks now D:.

Anyway, I dont do them often becuz its so repetitive I still like this game alot I just wish there were more things to do other than these dailies.

Do your dailies less...it won't seem as repetitive where as u do them everyday and it just gets boring and irriating

P.S. IHateHenry :D
  • Fantastically - Illyfue
    Fantastically - Illyfue Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow, this Candenza is the most sad perosn I've ever seen!!
    Just some weeks ago he was the one that kept crying in every thread of the forum of how much the game sucks and people told him to just stop playing, and now he says it to other people?

LOOL what a shame!
  • Epistle - Lionheart
    Epistle - Lionheart Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Mature people play FW?
    o.o
    Oh my.

It's not a crying thread. When was stating your opinion marked as crying? If you think this is a crying thread then I guess your crying as well seeing as ur posting ur opinion in this thread.
  • CamuiGackt - Lionheart
    CamuiGackt - Lionheart Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm done with these **** posts "want pvp on a pve server?"...

Of course we do. Are people on PVP servers all dumb? Only thing we don't want is some 10 year 1337 boy that spends all her father's money and play all the day to get uber level and pk lv20 characters all day. And you can say that most of you don't do it, and it is true. But we only need a few of these to annoy a lot of people.

Most people do level a character because of pvp, but not everyone likes the idea to be forced to pvp all the time. If you can't understand this, I think you gotta have a real life in real world, because I think most of you QQers doesn't have one, or just download a shooter, or some DoTA-like games.

And there is a lot more on PVP than just random pking. There is NO competition on world bosses nor rare pets. You believe in it? Do you play or live in the dreamland?

Everyone knows there are monopoly on them, not competition. Some guild monopolizes it, then everyone go to this guild and it's sub guilds. There are always 2 or 3 guilds on every server that can compete. Some day one breaks, but then emerges another strong guild.

And everyone knows that you only do something if you are in those guilds, with limited number of players. If you are not in these, no game for you on pvp server...
    Oh noes! I got <Sebestimated>!!!
  • OFWGKTA - Eyrda
    OFWGKTA - Eyrda Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Everyone complaining is on a PVE server lol.
    OFLelouch - I GET SCRUBS MAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brutus - Illyfue
    Brutus - Illyfue Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Im from PvP. And I quit. Why? Cause the PvP is boooriiiiiing! Seriously, the most lame (ok, there are worse) pvp system I've seen. I'm returning to a "real" pvp game.

Why do you guys play on a PvP server in a PvE GAME?? Lol, you are the fails here, rofl

Cheers, ill enjoy a game created for pvp instead. Toodles
  • OFWGKTA - Eyrda
    OFWGKTA - Eyrda Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What game is created for PVP then?
    OFLelouch - I GET SCRUBS MAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slopopol
    slopopol Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Guys, Condensa is in Final/Finai. What do you expect from someone who is in that ridiculous guild? Pay the child no mind.
  • BlacPlague - Eyrda
    BlacPlague - Eyrda Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    pwanubis wrote: »
    I am now lvl 50 and game start boring like hell.

Mostly day looks like:
    -Nightmare Carnival (not all day)
    -God Trial
    -10 Henry Quests
    -job quests

then log out or afk in pray zone, after lvl 35 there no many sub/main quests...

There is no PvP. Ya I play on PvE server cause I dont like be PK and do PK, but still there should be PvP events. For example:

-Castle siege where few guild participle to take castle and take control over taxes (example)
    -Guild vs Guild tournaments
    -Party vs Party tournaments
    -1 vs 1 tournaments
    -Guild vs Guild arenas like destroy enemy structures (towers etc), protect your leader when he pray, hunting competition (you need kill more mobs then enemy, but you can go and disturb enemy)
    -Capture the flag
    -add PvP to caravans (merchant runs) - merchants, thief's, guards would be more funny then click and look/minimalize game till he rich next buyer...

and so on
    lemme guess u played SRO -.-

and anyways theres alot to do theres farming, explorer scrolls, red name hunting, daily quests, i mean what more do u want?? there r instances guild wars

ive played alot of games and BoI and FW have been up at the top f2p/p2w games ive played, now if u dont like it kindly quit ur qq'ing and find another game, cuz its only been out for under 2 month is open BETA, so ya there will be more to come, so get lvling
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    It's not a crying thread. When was stating your opinion marked as crying? If you think this is a crying thread then I guess your crying as well seeing as ur posting ur opinion in this thread.

You people are funny. Always get mad over....well nothing.
    You all ARE complaining and crying on how the game content is boring and it is the same thing day in and day out. Guess what? this thread has been done 21837281973892178 times before. Guess what? It is not going to do ANY good. Its just a thread to release anger and disapointment on something you should have realized at level 30. Boo hoo I do the same things everyday. Guess what? That's life. :3 FW has been that way since CB, this isnt going anywhere nor is it going to change anything, Therefore it is a boo hoo thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morhon
    edited April 2011
    blah blah blah

I'm sorry, did anyone heard something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    morhon wrote: »
    I'm sorry, did anyone heard something?

Hear*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    Tsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This happens when you play alone
  • CamuiGackt - Lionheart
    CamuiGackt - Lionheart Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Where? I only see a bunch of "1 4m 1337!!! 7h15 15 5p4r74444!!!!" complaining about carebears and yaber yaber...

I think you have to stay on your servers raging on the world chat, and not on forum complaining because you can't kill us...u.u

Well, you can try if you want. It's only to make a character in a PVE server. There is PVP here too, if you fail to understand it...

And about the stupid "what game is made for PVP?" question...well, let's see...the list is long...I'll resume it.

You have LoL, have CS, have Street fighter, Duke Nuken, etc...I won't list the clone of these games. You got the idea. And yes. All of them can be played online, if it is a problem.
    Oh noes! I got <Sebestimated>!!!
This discussion has been closed.