Game become boring like hell

pwanubis
pwanubis Posts: 103 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
I am now lvl 50 and game start boring like hell.

Mostly day looks like:
-Nightmare Carnival (not all day)
-God Trial
-10 Henry Quests
-job quests

then log out or afk in pray zone, after lvl 35 there no many sub/main quests...

There is no PvP. Ya I play on PvE server cause I dont like be PK and do PK, but still there should be PvP events. For example:

-Castle siege where few guild participle to take castle and take control over taxes (example)
-Guild vs Guild tournaments
-Party vs Party tournaments
-1 vs 1 tournaments
-Guild vs Guild arenas like destroy enemy structures (towers etc), protect your leader when he pray, hunting competition (you need kill more mobs then enemy, but you can go and disturb enemy)
-Capture the flag
-add PvP to caravans (merchant runs) - merchants, thief's, guards would be more funny then click and look/minimalize game till he rich next buyer...

and so on
Post edited by pwanubis on

Comments

• Chaoticuglycow - Eyrda
    Chaoticuglycow - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this isn't aika, lol. ( castle sieges)
    but yes, there should be more pvp
  • OFWGKTA - Eyrda
    OFWGKTA - Eyrda Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PVE usually is boring carebear.
    OFLelouch - I GET SCRUBS MAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xevsh - Storm Legion
    Xevsh - Storm Legion Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Im sorry did someone ask you for your biased thoughts?

anyway, yes I can see it getting boring and I am 43. I am waiting for the PvP Arena we were promised or at least a PvP Realm or two. Until then do gear instances and get rich in preparation for the next big update when ever it comes.
    NoxAeterna now Recruiting! Storm Legion PvE Server

File an Application on our Website: www. tinyurl .com/fwnox (remove the spaces)

Note: Nox Aeterna means Eternal Night in Latin. Wow, you just learned some Latin from reading this! ;)
  • OFWGKTA - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    I post whatever I want PVE is boring FW should of just had 2 PVP servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaoticuglycow - Eyrda
    Chaoticuglycow - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *popcorn*
  • Sekkurel - Illyfue
    Sekkurel - Illyfue Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And here i was thinking we can go for 2 or 3 days without a QQ topic
    Silly me
  • pwanubis
    edited April 2011

And what you got on PvP servers else?
    PK some low level? Ya really fun
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You guys are so silly.

Why complain about lack of pvp on a pve?
    That's what carebear servers are all about.
    Even if there were pvp events, you would still complain about nothing to do. .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • imrob
    imrob Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This why i`ll always choose pvp servers , you can always pvp everytime you want to , you can also not pvp , heck you can get pked sure but you`ll lose 5-10 minutes of your time lol plus it adds to the suspense of the game. Getting better gears for pvp is the best motivation ,cause i dont give 2 fcks really if i can 1 shot sheeps with my legandarysuperepicdragonmaster set.
  • Jixxi - Eyrda
    Jixxi - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And here i was thinking we can go for 2 or 3 days without a QQ topic
    Silly me

I wasn't aware we could go 2 or 3 minutes, much less days. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if you wanted PvP you should have rolled on the PvP server...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• spooninvasion
    spooninvasion Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    pwanubis wrote: »
    -add PvP to caravans (merchant runs) - merchants, thief's, guards would be more funny then click and look/minimalize game till he rich next buyer...
    What are you doing on PvE server then? U realize this is available as PKing on PvP servers right?
  • pwanubis
    edited April 2011
    You guys are so silly.

Why complain about lack of pvp on a pve?
    That's what carebear servers are all about.
    Even if there were pvp events, you would still complain about nothing to do. .-.

Please explain how many pvp content do you have on pvp serwer?
    PK - only pvp servers
    Guild wars - both
    Duels - both

You talk like pvp servers = only pvp; pve = no pvp. Wrong.

In pve its both side need decide when and where they want pvp. In pvp mostly some kids go low levels maps and slaughter low levels cause there are so cool.
  • caniam
    caniam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I understand your impatience with the game and its lack of content in almost every aspect you can think off.

I am extremely disappointed with the pve content. I have never seen a game with so little questing content :O
    And not to talk about the instances...
  • pwanubis
    edited April 2011
    What are you doing on PvE server then? U realize this is available as PKing on PvP servers right?

You can kill him yes but then what? Can you steal his goods and sell them? Are there any ranks for thiefs?
  • spooninvasion
    spooninvasion Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PK - only pvp servers
    Guild wars - both
    Duels - both

In pve its both side need decide when and where they want pvp. In pvp mostly some kids go low levels maps and slaughter low levels cause there are so cool.
    wow you carebears who have no idea how PvP servers are should just shut up about it.

No PvP servers doesn't have "only PK" more, that usually happens only on lower level areas a lot by noobs who don't level but PK whole day, they don't last long though.

U realize there is competition on world bosses, eternal belief event, world pet souls, wester and reeves, trade runs, and so on, on PvP servers?? Is that "PKing lowbies" for u? no, it's srs guild business.
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PK - only pvp servers
    Guild wars - both
    Duels - both

Where did I say there was no pvp on pve?
    All I said was due to a lack of pvp on a pve server, there is less entertainment in pking.

FYI, pk= person kill. Person kill= whenever you kill someone. I'm pretty sure pve servers have that.
    Now, if you mean random person killing (rpk), then yes, pve servers lack that.

Also, why do you assume that pkers on pvp servers kill only lowbies? Pkers are more likely to hit people that annoy them more than they would hit lower lvl nubs.

And, just lawl @ deciding when and where to pk.
    Gotta make sure those battles end up fair and square eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • AlucardStJames - Storm Legion
    AlucardStJames - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I Actually do like the OPTION to PVP every now and then. I jUst hate beign forced into it.

We were told that there would be arenas and flaggable PVP for the PVE servers whats so wrong about wanting those implimeted.

I Will say STFU about PVP realms... if you wanted an all day every day pvp option then you should have went to a PVP server. Hell there are also Multiple Servers to choose from.. if your soooo tired then roll up an new char on a PVP server for those times. This game does provide many OPTIONS to whet most appetites of gameplay.

And yes you can Call us Carebears all day long. But guess what we enjoy our play how we like.. you enjoy yours how you like.. Insulting us with names basically just feeds the fact that most PVPers are childish brats that enjoy **** with other peoples enjoyment of the game and its ppl like you that give PVP a bad name.
  • Sekkurel - Illyfue
    Sekkurel - Illyfue Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Insulting us with names basically just feeds the fact that most PVPers are childish brats that enjoy **** with other peoples enjoyment of the game and its ppl like you that give PVP a bad name.
    Or just fail trolls
  • pwanubis
    edited April 2011
    So PvP servers players are happy with pvp content? Hahahaaa
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No PvP servers doesn't have "only PK" more, that usually happens only on lower level areas a lot by noobs who don't level but PK whole day, they don't last long though.

U realize there is competition on world bosses, eternal belief event, world pet souls, wester and reeves, trade runs, and so on, on PvP servers?? Is that "PKing lowbies" for u? no, it's srs guild business.

^This.
    Even a "carebear" (we won't ever get over this carebear thing, will we) like me knows that PK goes a lot further than just killing low levels while they are farming herbs.
    The fact that most PVPers immediately proceed to start flame wars instead of pointing these few simple things when someone says that PVP servers=RPK does not help to get this point across either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ipantheonsage
    ipantheonsage Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I always enjoy lol'ing at pvp trolls:D
    (Guess they getting lonely w/o anyone to pk...either that or they're tired of pking the same 2 guys over and over)

Anyway, everyone knows the right way to get someone to your side is to insult them:rolleyes:
  • Philosopher - Eyrda
    Philosopher - Eyrda Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's funny how pvp players only talk about how pve players just want to kill mobs, when they enjoy some pvp and how pve players say pvp players only pk lower levels. The satisfaction of pking on a pvp server enlies with guilds kosing each other. Running out to the field every day not knowing when you'll encounter a kos person or group. Going to kill bosses like vexxers and having an enourmous battle with hundreds of people while trying to kill the boss at the same time, etc etc. It's not about pking low lvls, so shat ahp.
  • razza13parkour
    razza13parkour Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Carebear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Miubs - Illyfue
    Miubs - Illyfue Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You guys really don't know pwe,don't you?I play another one of their games,jd,but it's basically the same for every one of their games,you want to enjoy PvP?Then start spending $.

I'm curious about one thing,what's the dif. between rank 8 and rank 9 gear in Pwi?In JD if you got a +5 gear you will get owned everytime by the cs players ho can afford to put a lot of $ in to the game.You can get the same level of refine,or even rank 9 gear,but by the time you will have those the CS players will have +12 refine/rank 10 gear.

The same thing will happen here also,and then you will QQ threads with OP cs players,why is everything so expensive and so on.

Then tell me where is the fun when your only option will be to be pk lower levels?Or week players?
  • Creegan - Illyfue
    Creegan - Illyfue Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As E=PEEN as the OP is he's got a point...the game is boring.

Exactly which lame instance are you suppose to look forward to?

What's fun about spending hours and hours being an errand boy?

The lame list is endless..we're playing a game made by people who have long ago lost all pride in their work.
  • Frejah - Storm Legion
    Frejah - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There's nothing wrong with wanting the CHOICE to enter PK on a PvE server.

Before anyone goes and tells me that if I wanted PvP I should have rolled on a PvP server, I started this game on a PvP server. I changed servers to be with friends, not to mention the community, overall, on Storm is much better than that on Eyrda.

There isn't any need of PvP realms on PvE servers, but the choice to enter PK mode would be great.
    Join Sanctum - Apply today at sanctumfw.mmoguildsites.com
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes, this game is boring. The game is way too much repetitive and dependant on GT and NC and the 10 Henry quests.

About the carebear/PvP drama. The PvP in a F2P game will never work. One of the reason that will never work is the cash shop which affect the gameplay and making it even more imbalanced. Other thing is, implementing new class also cause an imbalance to the game. I am a PvP'er, but PvPing in a F2P game, I am avoiding it, not because I don't like it, but because of the game breaking items sold in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MvP - Illyfue
    MvP - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why do you assume hell is booring?
  • OFWGKTA - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    The game is still in open beta also so yeah you can't expect perfection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xnordicx
    xnordicx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    In most other games PVE can actualy be fun but in all PWE games its kinda borring since mobs never drop anything good if anything at all.
This discussion has been closed.