Introducing the Eyrda rewards system

Comments

• Mitus - Lionheart
    Mitus - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So umm, this doesnt work for me. Screen goes black and nothing happens. If the shards are bound dont suggest sending it to another character please, defeats the purpose. Anywho could you fix this please :confused:
  • Dosmanos - Storm Legion
    Dosmanos - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The thing is, my first character no longer exists. If you can only send rewards to ONE character, this is a poorly thought out reward system indeed.
  • Amarante - Storm Legion
    Amarante - Storm Legion Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Are the many people that can't get the rewards system to work going to get an answer? >.>. This hasn't worked for me at all since it was introduced. I have the same problem a lot of people are having--choose server, choose character, click send, dim screen, then nothing. It doesn't subtract points, it doesn't send the item. Is this being looked into at all?
  • Dosmanos - Storm Legion
    Dosmanos - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Error on page. Shoddy coding or on purpose to plug a hole?

Webpage error details

Message: 'document.getElementById(...).options[...].text' is null or not an object
    Line: 90
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://fw.perfectworld.com/modules/eyrdarewards.......................
  • Banjankly - Illyfue
    Banjankly - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Am i the only person who only get rewards for praying and not from dungeons or something how it meantioned in the task list!? I did castle and other instances several times a day but didnt get a reward for this!
    Isnt it implanted or bugged?
    If it was meantioned here and i didnt read it i am sry for asking again!
    Peace and out!
  • Candenza - Eyrda
    Candenza - Eyrda Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I do love this system.
    It helps me get shards when I have no time to farm them.
    :) Thanks PWE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Final
  • darklotus
    darklotus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still Broken, screen just darkens and nothing to click , can you fix this please !!!
  • crazyburgin18
    crazyburgin18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How does one pray 7 times a day?
    I want those 3 points >.<
  • OFWGKTA - Eyrda
    OFWGKTA - Eyrda Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It only works on the first character you made? That's ****ing lame.
    OFLelouch - I GET SCRUBS MAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • allo12354
    allo12354 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im wild
  • skullface2011
    skullface2011 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nice implementation
  • Leyra - Illyfue
    Leyra - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It only works on the first character you made? That's ****ing lame.
    first and second, but if you have 3 char and you delete 1, the one with that you couldn't use the system will work :)
    (sorry for English i'm Italian):p
  • Ringshot - Lionheart
    Ringshot - Lionheart Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've noticed that the list that it gives you of what you did in a day is incomplete. For example it says I prayed twice in one day today. yet I prayed 12 times actually. I also notice it isn't displaying that I did the same instance 3 times. It does "seem" that the points are being tallied right but not really sure, have to actually track it closer to verify (as in i didn't write down what I had for points before).

Since I only have 1 character it shouldn't be an issue with multiples.
  • Breezy - Storm Legion
    Breezy - Storm Legion Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A system for free stuff and so many people complain... lol

I am glad that it is offered, but you say there will be better prizes? I think I shall save the points I get then. This is a cool system and I hope it lives up to the potential it has :D

As for now, I have all the shards and whatnot I need.. so patience hm?

lulz way2 passively complain
  • Diminished - Storm Legion
    Diminished - Storm Legion Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think its a great idea, and as you've said, ur still implementing things, early stages of Open Beta :)

Tae, ur only angry coz ur no.1 ranked in Storm PVE and ur so far ahead of everyone and you'll obviously expect more..i know, get some sleep?

Great job guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ferrad - Lionheart
    Ferrad - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    it would be nice to see something besides shards even at this early of a stage, specially since we have people who are getting close to 60 already, shards are easy to come by, find an elite, realm hop, 20 min later you have a hefty stack of shards. Maybe add some refining shards? ident scrolls? re-ident scrolls? pet eggs of various types (colors)? hell add some fashion or even a mount for some insaine price. Maybe add some special recipies for crafting/ jobs that can only be obtained through the reward system?
  • Chromie - Eyrda
    Chromie - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    To be honest, I think that if you put soul gems in (for a decent amount of points or whatever), that'd be great.

I have been farming mobs and doing the boat event (30 metals each time) and trying to farm some... I haven't gotten a single one. Very unfortunate.
  • CaptInsano - Eyrda
    CaptInsano - Eyrda Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    add sick pets and mounts as prizes
  • gueroy
    gueroy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How come I cant spent my Eyrda Point?
    I click The link given in the forum, and got directed to the Eyrda reward screen. I choose the server and the character, and I click what I want. But the screen become dark and frozen.
    Can somebody help me?...THX
  • fireflamm
    fireflamm Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am having the same problem too.
    Any one that can help with this matter?

Screen gose darker and dosent do any thing.
  • Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart
    Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Same here...a little buggy since it is new mabey.... o.o please fix this soon, cause its a nice idea if it worked properly.
  • teiva
    teiva Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Same here...a little buggy since it is new mabey.... o.o please fix this soon, cause its a nice idea if it worked properly.

bumpbump.
  • chorizakkk
    chorizakkk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can not change my point is I have a black screen solution?

Nick : _Mara_
    Server : Nyos
  • Eru - Lionheart
    Eru - Lionheart Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you should make the shards mail into your ONLY accounts to whatever accounts is on the game

so like:

Player 1 has the shards, he/she can trade it on player 2 through mail, but to only on that account or any other characters on that account
  • Celiane - Storm Legion
    Celiane - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    every reward should be tradable and auction/stall sell-able, it make no sense to get an ERR_EXEPCION every time i try to help a guildmate out >_>
    dont trust my avatar, im a guy irl >_>
  • damnation0411
    damnation0411 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am curious as to whether restricting use of this system to the first two characters was a conscious decision on the developers part, (I doubt it, given the lack of an explanation when you try) as i have made 3 characters, if I remember correctly, but I deleted one of them, and can use the reward points only on one... but not the other. I am hoping that this is a bug, as I can see no reason why you would want to make such an arbitrary restriction.
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For everyone getting the black screen problem, could you let me know what browser you're using?
  • Viikinki - Illyfue
    Viikinki - Illyfue Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    firefox or explorer, same on both. screen gets dark, but nothing happens
  • Derius - Eyrda
    Derius - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    my god gets some recharging star shards at least ....these rewards are awfull
This discussion has been closed.