War Arena

DefenceTank - Eyrda
DefenceTank - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
i dnt know if this idea is taken or already out there in forum but if it is i dont care reposting it because it would show to the GC that not only few people wants the idea to happen anyways

I want a War Arena which we all take part to win matches like guild vs guild, party vs party and random player vs player like 1v1 in a special place isolated from player maps since lags and that from mobs and players.

and we should have a hunting ground map a special room where u have 10 players each side random players or you can have 10 on each same race and level, in this all you do is hunt players down and fight them last man standing wins money and exp and gets special bonuses such as gems, scrolls, money, and special stuff gears.

the mode hunting will work like this

2 side each side with 10 players they can be same race diffrent race and no matter what they will be all same level

we should have factions :) within freedom harbour

rewards only will got to 3 people

who where the last 3 survivor

me and my guild came up this idea hehehhe guild is Onibaku :D hehehhe
Post edited by DefenceTank - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Friends are born, not made

Comments

• azmodia
    azmodia Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Me liketh you idea. Me hungry for group PVP. Hulk SMASH!!
  • DefenceTank - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    azmodia wrote: »
    Me liketh you idea. Me hungry for group PVP. Hulk SMASH!!

lol id love if this happend cuz not only we would enjoy when we are done doing out quest time to fight :D and not be afk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, there already is an arena in the CN version and sooner or later it will be here as well. How it will work, though, I can't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As Luci said, there is already an arena on the CN FW, but how it will work we'll see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DefenceTank - Eyrda
    edited April 2011
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    As Luci said, there is already an arena on the CN FW, but how it will work we'll see.

never new CN ver had a arena, and i cnt wait >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eru - Lionheart
    Eru - Lionheart Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PW did said that they will be releasing a War like arena pvp thing, almost like guild wars, zanshien balthazar way, where u would join like party que and would fight one another

i think maybe it will consist like if all 4 (or whatever amount the players are there) is wiped out then they lost, if your team kills all the player on the team then your team wins.