Main Quest lvl lock

Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart
Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Is it just me or does anyone else think they lvl lock on the main story line is a bad idea. Only reason I bring this up is because when my significant other and I hit the lvl lock (exp: We have to hit lvl 33 to move on) there are not enough quests or dailies to get to that lvl and we end up with nothing to do.....if someone has a suggestion (other than grinding our lvl) please let me know. cause its driving me a bit nuts.
Post edited by Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart on

Comments

• morhon
    morhon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A single GT run should give you at least 40% of your level, assuming you're using the Lionheart scrolls. Apart from that, do the whole Life in Harbor (x30), the perfume quest from Rio, leave your char for the night on the prayer/party/training. Drinking 5 dreamlands a day might be a good idea aswell. And there are plenty more of ways to gain experience without the usual grindfest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    only problem is we do all our dailies early in the morning, drink wine, and GT at noon time. So I guess that all there is left to do is the afk thing....which is kind of a let down.
  • BlacPlague - Eyrda
    BlacPlague - Eyrda Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    theres still instances and other dailies u can do for soul coin, gear, exp, and items. im 43 and i cant seem to find enough time to get all i want done + have some fun pvp time
  • Lenneth_Knight - Lionheart
    edited April 2011
    Ok so the instances....yes it is easy for the people who have many a friend and/or a guild. I am not trying to complain, I just find it hard to find a party for instances since most of them can't be done with out a guild.....and we have definitely had a hard time with guilds in almost any mmo we have played.
    Any who not to get off subject what instances or things can you suggest to help me out a bit here.
  • Calad - Illyfue
    Calad - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    At 30-32 I'll say stick to Emperor's Canyon. Lots of trial and error to find a decent PUG for that though.

But really, there are LOTS of dailies, if you really want to do them I can't see how you could even fit it all in a day. Just pop open the quest finder and take everything that has Experience at type for the max number of times per day. And then there are the random adventurer quests too of course, can do 70 of those per day (or so it says), so if you REALLY wanna do it all, you'll be there for a LOOOONG time. There really aren't enough hours in the day for all you can do if you'd somehow set your mind to do it.
  • xiolin
    xiolin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    At 30-32 I'll say stick to Emperor's Canyon. Lots of trial and error to find a decent PUG for that though.

But really, there are LOTS of dailies, if you really want to do them I can't see how you could even fit it all in a day. Just pop open the quest finder and take everything that has Experience at type for the max number of times per day. And then there are the random adventurer quests too of course, can do 70 of those per day (or so it says), so if you REALLY wanna do it all, you'll be there for a LOOOONG time. There really aren't enough hours in the day for all you can do if you'd somehow set your mind to do it.
    its not 70 per day, its 10 per day, 70 per week =)
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • kumagnakalb0
    kumagnakalb0 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is it just me or does anyone else think they lvl lock on the main story line is a bad idea. Only reason I bring this up is because when my significant other and I hit the lvl lock (exp: We have to hit lvl 33 to move on) there are not enough quests or dailies to get to that lvl and we end up with nothing to do.....if someone has a suggestion (other than grinding our lvl) please let me know. cause its driving me a bit nuts.

try applying personally and you will get random parties in just 10 seconds
  • kumagnakalb0
    kumagnakalb0 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok so the instances....yes it is easy for the people who have many a friend and/or a guild. I am not trying to complain, I just find it hard to find a party for instances since most of them can't be done with out a guild.....and we have definitely had a hard time with guilds in almost any mmo we have played.
    Any who not to get off subject what instances or things can you suggest to help me out a bit here.

try applying personally in dungeons and you will get random parties in 10 seconds
  • Calad - Illyfue
    Calad - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ah, didn't know that, just saw that number and thought it was insane, I only did 5-6 or so of them.