Click to move - Disable?

Wonder - Storm Legion
Wonder - Storm Legion Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
It's great that you give us both wasd and click to move, but if you do have both you should be able to disable one of them in your options. It's really annoying for wasd movement users to click on the ground accidentally and start moving and vice versa.
Post edited by Wonder - Storm Legion on

Comments

• grandmal
    grandmal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have arthritis in my hands. Click to move is the way I navigate because it is much easier on my hands.. Please don't get rid of it.
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    grandmal wrote: »
    I have arthritis in my hands. Click to move is the way I navigate because it is much easier on my hands.. Please don't get rid of it.

If you can disable it, you can enable it. :)
    There should be an option to enable and disable click to move because click to move is just annoying and it's really old, old, old thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wonder - Storm Legion
    Wonder - Storm Legion Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    grandmal wrote: »

I dont want to get rid of it because I can understand people who play with it. I just want an option (like many other games have) to enable/disable it.
  • omegadarkdrake
    omegadarkdrake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    its super annoying... like esc not bring up the general menu...

the controls all together are quite chucky and u only have a limited amount of things u can change in the keybinds section...

theres always something that isnt right with asian mmos... and u cant do anything about it...
  • ridingant
    ridingant Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ye, like not being able to map the mouse 3,4 and 5 buttons to actions - not to mention scroll wheels. Asian games always fail with the SIMPLE stuff.