test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For a better game

Cyphers - LionheartCyphers - Lionheart Posts: 393 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hello all. I am going to say what pisses me off the most about this game and what should be fixed. Here it goes :
-I hate Lola, she says that i lost and i was right next to her. The bish is a cheater. Fix that daily please.
-Timed events = NO. I am tired of being scheduled around.
-It's a repetitive game, i always do the same dailies and stuff everyday. It's boring. Do something about it.
-Pathetic pvp.. all we have is some duels, pks and guild wars.. i demand different and more innovative stuff
-Carebears.. they destroy a game, this game doesn't even have good pve, it sucks. What's the point of playing this **** if not for the pvp that is already bad enough?Then they are always crying cus they got pked when they had the choice to go to a pve realm ..
-IRL pic thread.. that thread is more fake than santa claus.. please close it ( i am also suffering from bulimia after looking at all the pics in the thread so spare me please)
-Attention hoes ingame.. i am sick and tired of them telling in guild chat or on wc that they are playing naked or that they are hor ny or whatever when IRL they are bunch of fat ugly turds that noone would look twice at. PLEASE get rid of them, they are the cancer of FW, i've never seen a game with so many attention hoes. That embracing thread makes me puke too.
-Make the flutes more expensive so that i don't have to read trash all day please!
I'll post more later <3
Post edited by Cyphers - Lionheart on

Comments

• Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lola = agreed
    Timed events = agreed
    Repeatetive = agreed, better yet, make a new one...nvm, they're already doing it.
    Pathetic PvP = no helping that, if they had any ideas, they would use them already.
    Carebears = are fine, leave them, just don't let them hide on PvE realms, they're good cannon fodder :3
    IRL pic thread = didn't notice there is any...
    Attention hoes = same...I guess europe is being too cold now for girls to play naked yet...
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • SirLooney - Storm LegionSirLooney - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I loled at this xD <3 this thread, made my day :)

Anyways, Lola is a cheater..
    Timed = dnt really care..
    Repeatetive = agree! they shuld give different types of dailies >>
    Pathetic PVP = Where is the PVP arena... im really wanting to go to a PVP server >>
    Carebears = They need to man up and accept the sad fact, moaning wont help..
    IRL pic = = dnt look at it?? :P
    Attention hoes = it makes the game interesting especiialy when theres an argument xD
    JK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Awesome Art Done by Apple**
    I'm not crazy, im Looney ; )
    Storm Server ~ PVE

SirLooney ~ Human - Assassin

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. ~ThaMara
  • Sesshou - EyrdaSesshou - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hello all. I am going to say what pisses me off the most about this game and what should be fixed. Here it goes :

-I hate Lola, she says that i lost and i was right next to her. The bish is a cheater. Fix that daily please.

-Timed events = NO. I am tired of being scheduled around.

-It's a repetitive game, i always do the same dailies and stuff everyday. It's boring. Do something about it.

-Pathetic pvp.. all we have is some duels, pks and guild wars.. i demand different and more innovative stuff

-Carebears.. they destroy a game, this game doesn't even have good pve, it sucks. What's the point of playing this **** if not for the pvp that is already bad enough?Then they are always crying cus they got pked when they had the choice to go to a pve realm ..

-IRL pic thread.. that thread is more fake than santa claus.. please close it ( i am also suffering from bulimia after looking at all the pics in the thread so spare me please)

-Attention hoes ingame.. i am sick and tired of them telling in guild chat or on wc that they are playing naked or that they are hor ny or whatever when IRL they are bunch of fat ugly turds that noone would look twice at. PLEASE get rid of them, they are the cancer of FW, i've never seen a game with so many attention hoes. That embracing thread makes me puke too.

-Make the flutes more expensive so that i don't have to read trash all day please!
    I'll post more later <3

-there is a trick doing that 1, if u look around on forums u'll learn HOW to... you just fail :]

-you dont HAVE to participate on the events, they are there for the ones who want to. Don't think the game is here for only ur fat ****.

-99% of MMO's are kinda repetitive... learn to adjust or learn where the door to GTFO is :]

-the PvP here is good... want something else then go play another game.

-the PvE here is fun for many, if u think it suck why you still here?

-IRL pic threads will always be full of fake stuff but will also have some real pics, but i can agree that its a pointless thread.

-there will ALWAYS be attention **** in ANY online game... dont like it go play mario.

-you dont have to pay attention to the WC, so thats ur fckings problem.

Please enjoy reading my answers, if you dont like a game... why the hell you playing it?
  • Cyphers - LionheartCyphers - Lionheart Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ^ my aren't you violent little hater who made an account on purpose to answer my thread o:
    anyways, i couldn't leave this game 'cus it has such a fantastic forum :3
  • Patty_ - EyrdaPatty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lola - Piece of cake, you just fail.
    Events - There is obvious reason for them being timed, if you can't figure why, just play a game for a bit instead of trolling forums.
    Repetitve - Not really, but try playing the game to explore posibilities. Trolling forums really is repetitive and you bring still same old ideas over and over.
    PvP - Again, you don't know anythign about it, don't talk about it.
    Carebears - That's you who cries, we play.
    IRL pics - Agreed.
    Attention hoes - Agreed, please leave.
    Flutes - Try some chat filters.

Woohoo troll fed, now lets play a bit :)
  • devontydevonty Posts: 0
    edited April 2011

I actually just went to look. I didn't even realise there was an off topic section :p But yeah i agree well about the pvp, events and repetitiveness at least.
    edited April 2011
    Events - There is obvious reason for them being timed, if you can't figure why, just play a game for a bit instead of trolling forums.
    Repetitve - Not really, but try playing the game to explore posibilities. Trolling forums really is repetitive and you bring still same old ideas over and over.
    IRL pics - Agreed.

*squases the midget*
  • Inamorato - LionheartInamorato - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you hate this game so much, why are you playing it? Seriously dude, if all you have to say is negative **** about this game then just quit playing it and leave the rest of us alone.
    edited April 2011
    IRL pics - Agreed.

Why hello again IllLogical beast. How have you been ? You haven't fed me yet, so:
    Your cake got bugs in it..literally, you obviously fail at even doing that quest often enough, lola just LOVES telling you that you lost even when u're right on top of her...whenever she takes the left turn. There's that special spot u can't do anything about, system will simply think u failed to catch up, no matter how close to her u are.
    ...you obviously are blind to reason, repeatetive is what repeat itself, understood ? do the daily quests repeat. Do they ? ...Thank you, I have no further questions.
    PvP-whats there to know ? there isn't any... you can PK, you can duel, you can GvG... wow, just...amazing, makes me wanna own everybody, all those possibilities... unimaginable... There isn't even a reason for us to kill each other... what kinda PvP is that ?
    Carebear - If you "play" why are u constantly here crying about our complaints o.o ?

Until next time u completly fail at common sense... I'm sure you won't make me wait long

@TS - I'm not 21, the dang thing just ain't updating on it's own and I'm too lazy to refresh it, lol

@Inamorato - it's rehab... it's so hard finding a good game these days, that we came to the worst one to lower our standards...after this one, any game we try simply must rock o.o
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
    edited April 2011
    ^ * french kisses you* this would be perfect if candaza ( too lazy to look his name up and spell it correctly) came to post too but i guess he is having a break.
  • hellodarknesshellodarkness Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ( i am also suffering from bulimia after looking at all the pics in the thread so spare me please)

I am still stuck on this comment. What a very untroll-like thing to say.
    edited April 2011
    oh well o.o
  • Boddelen - Storm LegionBoddelen - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You seem bored, mabey you should play Forsaken Word...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    oh well o.o
    Well I guess I'll start to explain my opinion about it even though you never asked.

You're a textbook troll. What you stated there was a personal comment. So I'm guessing that's your first slip up. It was basically about how you feel, which is against troll rules. Which almost makes me think you're female. The comment pretty much clearly states you have self eesteem issues, and other stuff you said to reforces it. I have more to say but I'll leave that to later.
    edited April 2011
    k? o.o
    edited April 2011
    k? o.o
    *hugs you*
    edited April 2011
    Well I guess I'll start to explain my opinion about it even though you never asked.

You're a textbook troll. What you stated there was a personal comment. So I'm guessing that's your first slip up. It was basically about how you feel, which is against troll rules. Which almost makes me think you're female. The comment pretty much clearly states you have self eesteem issues, and other stuff you said to reforces it. I have more to say but I'll leave that to later.

If u gonna propose, can I be your best mate ? ...just sayin' ... thats an awful a lot of analysis for a simple troll :3
    edited April 2011
    If u gonna propose, can I be your best mate ? ...just sayin' ... thats an awful a lot of analysis for a simple troll :3
    Thanks for the offer. xD I take pride in my work, I'm very interested in the human mind.
    I'm always interested in trolls motives for trolling, too.
    edited April 2011
    jasjda+sdoajoasda
    edited April 2011
    jasjda+sdoajoasda
    Ah. Only two warnings? xD
    Nice, I'd be interesting to see your non-troll side.

Wow, you already gave up on that? :O
    ... and yes, I can speak troll.
    edited April 2011
    so darkness... tell me more about myself :3
  • CamuiGackt - LionheartCamuiGackt - Lionheart Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lola = Agreed

Timed = Don't care. Don't need to do the events if don't want to.

Repeatetive = I agree that it is repectitive, but every MMO is, and I knew it before downloading the game.

Pathetic PVP = Yeah...some pvp events would have been good...not mass button smashing, but something strategic wise different

Carebears = Come on. You people are just mad because you can't kill them. For pvp only games, we have a lot of shooters out there. Plus, you don't have to grind

IRL pic = Never seen it. Don't care also. We have facebook and etc if we want to show pics...

Attention hoes = Sometimes I can laugh of their argument, before it turns to be annoying. Well, I have seen a LOT of MMOs that are full of these people...nothing new there...
    Oh noes! I got <Sebestimated>!!!
    edited April 2011
    so darkness... tell me more about myself :3
    Bleh, I haven't been studying you for long.

Though, one thing I recently noticed is how you pick sides. I can't explain it very well, but trolls are usually all for themselves, but you seem to seek connections. Again, seems like a female trait.

Why don't you make my job alittle easier and tell me somethings about yourself?
    edited April 2011
    no can do, sorry;)
    Though i find it very interesting that you think i'm female while the majority think i'm male.
    Still, u said that you liked how i pretended to be a female in another thread so i guess you changed your mind
    edited April 2011
    Carebears = Come on. You people are just mad because you can't kill them. For pvp only games, we have a lot of shooters out there. Plus, you don't have to grind

fk, you figured that one out <.< ? Oh well...

Anyways...maybe you and I should...remove ourselves and let those 2 troll-birds have their public intimacy, lol
    edited April 2011
    no can do, sorry;)
    Though i find it very interesting that you think i'm female while the majority think i'm male.
    Still, u said that you liked how i pretended to be a female in another thread so i guess you changed your mind
    Haha, actually that was my strategizing. I'm not going to tell you what I wanted to achieve from that, I possibly destroyed my goal from that anyway.
    edited April 2011
    This is bothering me.

Let me get this straight, I don't "think your female". I never said that once.

I did say it sounded female, but what I meant by that was it sounded feminine, and that doesn't have anything to do with gender. I don't "think" something until I have actual proof.
    edited April 2011
    Also Dicks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    ^ low levelled carebear
    edited April 2011
    nope just never updated avatar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]