test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New EU PvP server launching

crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
There's been quite a bit of feedback over server selection as of the launch of FW's open beta. We've seen that quite a bit of it is directed towards the lack of an EU based pvP oriented server.

Good news! A brand new EU based PvP server called Nyos will be launching after next weeks (4/5/2011) maintenance. We hope that this answers the call that many have had for such a server, and that the option to participate in PvP with lower ping times is now available for a wider range of people.

Once again, this server will be available to roll characters on after the 4/5 maintenance completes.

There will be no character transfers. This is not a possibility.
Post edited by crabclaw on

Comments

• Boddelen - Storm LegionBoddelen - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    any north americans wanna start over fresh with me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kantaryo - Storm LegionKantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hip Hip Hurray now all the brist will stop the frey!!!
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • Pieflavor - Storm LegionPieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    inb4 even more complaints.
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • MvP - IllyfueMvP - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seriously!!!!!! You gona fcckt us up like that??? Seriously ???
    When we all asked for pvp at start NOOOO but now here it is. I want character transfer option...
  • Soly - IllyfueSoly - Illyfue Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its too hard to comprehend stupidity you ppl bring to us. Ur EU server is in USA. After forced starting of OBT, u offered to EU ppl, only PvE server. Now after one month of money spending and lvling, u ppl offering us EU PvP server which will be also located in USA?

GIVE US ***** CHAR TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY FOR ATTENTION DEAR PWE.
  • vampywiz21vampywiz21 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When we all asked for pvp at start NOOOO but now here it is. I want character transfer option...

The game run only few weeks ago... no loss....

you expect to do so. If the PWE is a bit understand the business, it was expected that this will make it. :)
  • s1mqs1mq Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Are you SERIOUS ? after 20 days of us going NO-LIFE mode to get all the advantage on a PvE server, because you didnt want to create a PvP in the first place, now u tell us, hey go f**k yourselfs with your time spend on a PvE server because there is going to be a fresh start ? If there won't be a character transfer enabled i am 100% quitting this game, because the thing you just did i totaly wrong and i must admit i raged reading this post.:mad::mad:
  • kenleekenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    not gonna start again from scratch

give us some options:
    - transfer character
    - or pvp realms on pve server
  • Alyra - IllyfueAlyra - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When I see crab saying "good news", i know it can only go worse...

i think new server should wait 1-2 more months so ppl can lvl even more, and then trash all that down the toilet...

i really hope there will be transfer option, or we will only get one more empty server...
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    there's Been Quite A Bit Of Feedback Over Server Selection As Of The Launch Of Fw's Open Beta.

Quite A Bit???????????????????????????????????????? Are U Kidding Us Rly??????
    Good News!

Good? Give Us Real Good News Not This ****!
    edited March 2011
    Quite A Bit???????????????????????????????????????? Are U Kidding Us Rly??????

Good? Give Us Real Good News Not This ****!

Only 3 week. Not months, not years... I don't understand why crying....
  • Coralis - IllyfueCoralis - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I totally agree with MvP give us both guild and char transfer or this is a totally stupid idea.
    We asked for it and you said NO, now after spendind 1 month lvling and wasting money you make the PvP....
  • jokharjokhar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OMG really thats the good news
    if u want it to be good news let us transfer chara to the new pvp server
  • Alyra - IllyfueAlyra - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    vampywiz21 wrote: »

i guess u play only 1h a day and u are lvl30...
  • kenleekenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    are you stupid? some ppl spent a lot of time at this start of the server and rl money too
    ppl are close to 50 or even 50
  • weganarweganar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw u must get option to transfer characters or u will lick our balls , rly its fckin crazy 3 weeks after start pve , when we have only one way to play on pve server , now we must leave this what we get and and start again, no fckin way to do this :mad::mad:
  • crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Character transfers aren't an option.

Also, complaints are fine, but I'm going to start banning people for the profanity if it continues.
  • Phoenix - IllyfuePhoenix - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I really dont mind if they dont transfer chars even tho it would be great option. I Am really happey they listen to us finally. PvP EU wohooo :-) cu guys soon :-)
  • Torleif - IllyfueTorleif - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Upgrade your servers, I spike from 40ms to 500ms and that doesn't happen on any other game.
  • nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yay no more reading about eu players qqing over no eu pvp server...unfortunatly now theres people going to qq about no character transfers =.= gm's do those of us tired of the qqing a favor and let them transfer their characters
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
    edited March 2011

Also, complaints are fine, but I'm going to start banning people for the profanity if it continues.

So I guess leaving the game is good option for you. Ty for your patience. Enjoy your empty server.
  • weganarweganar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    as u wish crabby
  • horatium88horatium88 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If PW won't give a transfer option, they will be one of the worst gaming company.

How the hell you promote your game, lure ppl to join your game, offer ONLY a PvE server to EU-en players and after 20 days, you **** them up and add a PvP server ... well, if you do that, i won't be your customer anymore... why i should play your games anymore? what surprises you'll offer later? maybe in 2 months you decide to change the location of the new server and we'll have huge lag? or what? ... thanks, i wont waste my time with your games.

I started to play FW for open PvP, the rest of the game is like all others, nothing special, i was hoping the PvE server will have a PvP option, or some PvP realms. I tried on US servers, but i can't play with that latency.

Now, it's true, you offer PvP server... but after i've spent more than 12 hours/day for the last 20 days... to start again? well, thanks, i won't be your fool.

You made a mistake, then fix it, by adding a transfer option (even if it's for a tax).
  • omigadwatafakomigadwatafak Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I cant belive it, this is fcking 1st April Fool
  • cchristosgr13cchristosgr13 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011

ok then..so you take ur monay in pve server and you woona do it again..not bad idea...i dont see were is the good news on that..
  • MvP - IllyfueMvP - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Go ahead, ban me I dont care. You already made fools of evryone here. (When I say you all PVE staff). Im playing MMO's for more than decade and I never seen company that doesnt care about custommers this much. This is just ridicilous.
    Atleast make 5 out this 10 realms pvp then. Its least you can do for all this...
  • Allaz - EyrdaAllaz - Eyrda Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seriously guys cut the ****,they need money to cover the new server,and dam 3weeks isnt such a big loss,dam rather spend time lvling again,than playing on a pve server for a long period of time dying of boredom with the lack of pvp contest at the moment.
    If the server is half the size of playerbase than the pve server were good to go and i dont doubt it for a sec that it will be or even bigger.

Ty Pwe
  • Vaflis - IllyfueVaflis - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We said you should do it before OB and once again you fail with timing. Good job and grats to csers who provide money for those idiots in pwe :)
    edited March 2011
    horatium88 wrote: »

Now, it's true, you offer PvP server... but after i've spent more than 12 hours/day for the last 20 days... to start again? well, thanks, i won't be your fool.

You made a mistake, then fix it, by adding a transfer option (even if it's for a tax).

Ohh my god...

Dude, go to the street! See the girls, soccer or something! 12 hours/day... brutal!
  • Torleif - IllyfueTorleif - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ohh my god...

Dude, go to the street! See the girls, soccer or something! 12 hours/day... brutal!

I did it aswell.
    Played this game for a few days and I already made it to level 32.