test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So...compensation suggestions?

Comments

• lyfinlyfin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    boredom08 wrote: »
    Oh and the Nation of Retardation can **** off with their "title" suggestion, we don't need / want it. **** got old the 1st time it was typed. Now we have thick ****s spamming World chat with "wat dus Sebestimated men? waka lolol imanidiot".

I'm thread starter and I like the title idea. Enough to copy this suggestion from the main thread:
    how about a tee shirt that says "I got Sebestimated and all i got was this shirt"

Lovely.

You are right about the WC though. Then again, atleast 80% of people in Storm have already blocked WC.
  • Vexxa - EyrdaVexxa - Eyrda Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Until they delete all of your **** because you havn't logged in or payed for X days.

That is a perfectly acceptable and professional thing for ANY company to do when you don't pay the bill.

My suggestion to you is READ THE ToS

This mess now with PWE is simply a joy kill that has no logical excuse behind it.

More than that... I'm tired of PWE excuses for years now.

I don't get that on other games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dukes151dukes151 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    its been said 100's of times but no one wants to put a twist on the 2x.

So lets make GT available on both hours for ALL players to join. yes 2 gt's one day for 3 days friday/sat/sunday/

Also during the times of 9am/12pm 3x from 3pm/6pm 3x excluding GT because can do 2 times 1 day.

add 2x drop rate threwout the day and increase to 3x on times listed above.
    (not hard to do coding for these events)
    2nd suggestion.

Have 2x run for 3 days from 12midnight on thrusday to 12 midnight on sunday have 2x exp and 3x drop rate.
    and 2 hours ea day of 5x EXCLUDING THE HOURS OF GODS TRIAL. 5x for just events not quests. hint (lycan event) (WaterWheel) (NC)

Maybe as a gift everyone can randomly get 2 gem boxxes in mail box as a sorry.

Also maybe include a event called WORLD LORD create a creature of goldly power to be slain and as reward a legendany weapon/armour/ PET maybe. soul coins/gold coins maybe random leaf drop 80 leafs/100 leafs. and host it on the 2x event days.

Just some ideas that are not hard to do coding on and should take 2-3 hours maintance time to fix up.

Kai
  • Duke - Storm LegionDuke - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Focus guys. This is the compensation CB thread. We don't care if you go to WoW or whatever - I don't even think that should be here suggestions for the downtime (even though the suggestions could be made in another thread - I wouldn't mind)

For the CB Phase 4 I suggest one ring with no status, just saying that the ring belong to a ancient people that used to help the Gods to create the world, some **** like that. Just an item that say that we were on the beta, nothing more. Maybe a title too, dunno.
  • Boddelen - Storm LegionBoddelen - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A subscription to Grape Soda Weekly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sebestimate - LionheartSebestimate - Lionheart Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I want a free back scratcher...:D
  • Lawdie - Storm LegionLawdie - Storm Legion Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Experience scrolls. Maybe a handful, because people are greedy. That way the time can be used as the player sees fit, rather than the player being forced to try and work in game time around a set "double experience event."

That and the <sebestimated> title. xD

This combination should satisfy everyone, since the experience was the biggest loss for our no-lifers. The title would just be cool, and show a glimmer of commiseration toward your customer base.

PS: YEAH!! Sebestimate backscratcher would ROCK!
  • Mirilya - Storm LegionMirilya - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Your stupid-**** title can go to hell, only the idiots who find that garbage funny would want something so stupid.
  • Luckee - Storm LegionLuckee - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I vote for:
    1. 2x EXP Time
    2. Lionheart Scrolls
    3. Upgrade Crystals
    4. <Sebestimate> Title

Any one (or all) of those would satisfy the loss of platime for me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Focus guys. This is the compensation CB thread. We don't care if you go to WoW or whatever - I don't even think that should be here suggestions for the downtime (even though the suggestions could be made in another thread - I wouldn't mind)

For the CB Phase 4 I suggest one ring with no status, just saying that the ring belong to a ancient people that used to help the Gods to create the world, some **** like that. Just an item that say that we were on the beta, nothing more. Maybe a title too, dunno.

*facepalm* Thread starter states...

*kick*

This is NOT CB4 reward compensation. It's Storm server downtime compensation. My geez -.-;
  • Mael - Storm LegionMael - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I really like the "Sebestimated" title idea.
    Since when is Tuesday a direction?
  • Tsukiyo - Storm LegionTsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    x2 quest experience

or 2x exp during GT
  • theknightofchaostheknightofchaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Free Unfreezing Exp Aid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Phase 3, yay!
    edited March 2011
    So far the options are:

Number 1 choice: Sebestimated title.

Number 2: 2x Exp Aid for something (a waste imo).

The server is back up. Simply use force login. Come back next DDoS for another episode of...

Wheel...
    of...
    COMPENSATION!!! :D
  • mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    50 free world flute :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Amastacia - Storm LegionAmastacia - Storm Legion Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How bout 2 titles, <Sebestimated>, and <People who like sebestimated titles should walk off a cliff> Ill take the second one :D

Seriously tho I kinda liked the idea for a fashion item, maybe a cloak. The xp scrolls are probably the most logical given the amount of play time lost.

Honestly the best compensation I want to see is a pic of the people behind the DDoS attacks being arrested and the list of charges PWE is hitting them with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Honestly the best compensation I want to see is a pic of the people behind the DDoS attacks being arrested and the list of charges PWE is hitting them with.

digg.png
  • nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    how about a fashion set exclusive to the storm server (was the only one to go down with each attack and stayed down the longest so illyfue and eyrda can go suck on an egg) that says "i survived the sebestimated attack and all i got was the crappy fashion set" or flashing rainbow title neon bright that will enduce epolypsy attacks when you go to fh city square or something
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Arwyna - Storm LegionArwyna - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I would really like to have 2x exp except on instance, but have more GT turns(3 a day) for like a week. Buuuut... I've always been a dreamer :p
  • mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Everyone getting one free bank and free inventory upgrade. But only can choose these for one character on your account and at last must have lv 20 character on that account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Terracyrax - Storm LegionTerracyrax - Storm Legion Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    a dragon or lightening panther mount yes the lightening panther is real he is in the korean version i seen the screenshots. and a mount that isn't a ram/goat/wtfever lol and maybe a hot cool fashion ^_^ i mean come on sin hume females get not dress/skirts and the CS big dress is UGLY!!!
    Originally Posted by Cat - Storm Legion
    Maybe they will DDOS Rosetta Stone next and demand some free English CDs <
    epic forum quote thanks cat! <3
  • boredom08boredom08 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lyfin wrote: »
    So far the options are:

Number 1 choice: Sebestimated title.

Number 2: 2x Exp Aid for something (a waste imo).

The server is back up. Simply use force login. Come back next DDoS for another episode of...

Wheel...
    of...
    COMPENSATION!!! :D

#2 is a waste yet you're settling for a completely **** title as "useful"? lol.....
  • Alicina - EyrdaAlicina - Eyrda Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I like the idea of getting a fashion item. Even for a limited time.
    That <Sebestimated> title seems interesting. o: I wouldn't mind that.
    Extra instance entrance sounds nice too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calan - Storm LegionCalan - Storm Legion Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    boredom08 wrote: »
    #2 is a waste yet you're settling for a completely **** title as "useful"? lol.....

Note that in most games titles come with some kind of buff.

Like this title could have a +% to all exp as long as its equipped.

Win.
  • Atheist - EyrdaAtheist - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Do not offer double- triple- e.t.c. exp buffs. This game is good enough for levelling.

Maybe we could ask admins about blue/violet pets? ;)
  • count210count210 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've seen a few peeps talk about compensation for various reasons, cb testing, dos attacks..

Suppose the list can keep going.

I'm here for the long haul or at least I would like to think so today.

Getting the servers stable and bullet proof would be fair enough considering what we've been through this past week.

Just looking forward to a brighter with FW.

Let the gods be with them and hope for the best. Plan for the worse, because tomorrow is another day.

BW

well said! =) i think if PwE insists on a form of compensation, they could make everyone happy by making different titles add a little bonus of some sort when worn.
    One title can enable a little extra mastery. One title can enable a little extra exp when sported. & then the dif levels of that title maybe add an extra 1% or something :)
    This way those who do not see exp as a bonus (like me... lol i want to play the content, not outlevel it in an hour) have a choice.
    "Goodmorning, are you a cash shopping player or are you a boutique bot?"
  • Hope - Storm LegionHope - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    - <Sebestimated> title for the DDoS victims

A gift box with all sorts of bounded goodies you can open according to what lvl you are
    - Temp lvl 20 mount /7 days
    - Temp Fashion / 7 Days
    - Temp Blue/Random lvl pets / 7 days
    - Random HP/MP pots
    - Lionheart Scrolls
    - Random Gems
    - Box that gives a piece of random blue armour/cant salvage/Bound - @lvl 20/30/40 .. etc
    - Temp lvl 50 mount / 7 days

- Etc.. etc..Mixed variety of stuff
  • count210count210 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    - <Sebestimated> title for the DDoS victims

A gift box with all sorts of bounded goodies you can open according to what lvl you are
    - Temp lvl 20 mount /7 days
    - Temp Fashion / 7 Days
    - Temp Blue/Random lvl pets / 7 days
    - Random HP/MP pots
    - Lionheart Scrolls
    - Random Gems
    - Box that gives a piece of random blue armour/cant salvage/Bound - @lvl 20/30/40 .. etc
    - Temp lvl 50 mount / 7 days

- Etc.. etc..Mixed variety of stuff

these are some nice ideas!
    "Goodmorning, are you a cash shopping player or are you a boutique bot?"
  • CheriseJ - Storm LegionCheriseJ - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    a dragon or lightening panther mount yes the lightening panther is real he is in the korean version i seen the screenshots. and a mount that isn't a ram/goat/wtfever lol and maybe a hot cool fashion ^_^ i mean come on sin hume females get not dress/skirts and the CS big dress is UGLY!!!

This!
  • Luciferia - IllyfueLuciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    EU servers didn't even lagged due to the DDoS, why do you want compensation? .-.

They certainly did get shut down due to the attacks, just not for as much as some of the US ones.
    And of course I don't really need compensation, I personally just lost a GT turn. Just saying it would be nice:) Who doesn't want some extra exp after all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.