New thread: DDoS attack bonanza

Comments

• Mingtow - Storm Legion
    Mingtow - Storm Legion Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Jadyn where did you get that pic, i want one of my toon .
    I wish they would allow us to transfer characters to different servers! That way when **** like this happens we can still enjoy our chars without having to do all that all over again!

I like that idea. PWE GIT ON IT NOOOOOW!!!!!!
  • izheetmadrawrs
    izheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Is it page 106 yet?
  • aetherion
    aetherion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    darcpandy wrote: »
    Hmm lets see, I think all of us pwe players for compensation would like 3 Gods trail a day, for like a week (stackable if u miss a day) First place prize Nyo's Treasure box, 1000 leaves and No more lottery based updates forever!!!

If you agree Say I! :)

You should remove your head from the dark caverns that is your butt.
  • Kherrington - Storm Legion
    Kherrington - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    typing In Big, Bright Letters Makes Me Awesome. :3

i Completely Agree.
    If Kherrington is too long for you, call me Kherr. :cool:
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bluezaimon wrote: »
    seriously if no engineer here could prevent/solve ddos, the terrorists should have just ddosed all attackable servers in US to make whole or half or quarter country down that would be a lot easier than creating a bomb and posting it.

I am bad at explaining and what you want are confusing for me, sorry. :(
    Plus english is not my main language, so maybe i just didn't read it correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • SkyDancer - Storm Legion
    SkyDancer - Storm Legion Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    rishawd wrote: »
    Unlike some people, even though the game is free to play, I have spent money on the game. I'm sure there are others like me who have spent more than they could really afford to on it. I should just go back to Ps3, but I doubt I will... I'd spend about 75% less money on the games there. I like FW, and want to keep playing, but the d/c is very irritating when i'm trying to quest.

That's a moot argument since it's your choice to pay for zen. You do not pay to play the game and you can play just fine without ever paying a dime. You talk like just because you bought zen, you are special, but you are not the only one affected.

This game is in Open Beta, BETA being the key word here. If you decide to waste money in anything that's in beta, it's your own choice and you know the risks. If you pay money and the program takes a **** the next day, no one will owe you anything because that's the risk.
  • lozx
    lozx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Stop that ... you gonna make me blind before the server come back ...
  • Lil_Bit - Storm Legion
    Lil_Bit - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    5 more posts and ill have lvl2 troll
    It was like that when i got here
  • Lynxs - Storm Legion
    Lynxs - Storm Legion Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hope the DDoSer is laughing at this.. I hope he is reading these threads and getting off on the massive agony we are having... I really do hope so... because when the FBI catch his **** and send him to federal prison so eat big bob's !@#$ meat sandwhich... I will laugh, I will laugh until the day I die... and when I reach the pearly gates I will say to God, "Send me to hell please so I can laugh at the DDoSer from all those years ago, for the rest of eternity"
  • Crysty - Storm Legion
    Crysty - Storm Legion Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bluezaimon wrote: »
    seriously if no engineer here could prevent/solve ddos, the terrorists should have just ddosed all attackable servers in US to make whole or half or quarter country down that would be a lot easier than creating a bomb and posting it.

Bin Laden's people is using computers now ? :eek::D i thought they like only airplanes:o
    [SIGPIC]Do you like it ? Right-click to Save Picture As..[/SIGPIC]

The Golden Scorpion - Suggestion for a new pet for Marksman class or everyone xD
  • GooseEgg - Eyrda
    GooseEgg - Eyrda Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    =-0 I still hope this didn't **** up my stuffz
    . . .life is such a f-cking roller coaster then it drops,
    but what should I scream for this is my theme park. . .
  • TifaLockhart - Storm Legion
    TifaLockhart - Storm Legion Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world, like i'm the only one that you'll ever love.. lalal
  • lozx
    lozx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hope the DDoSer is laughing at this.. I hope he is reading these threads and getting off on the massive agony we are having... I really do hope so... because when the FBI catch his **** and send him to federal prison so eat big bob's !@#$ meat sandwhich... I will laugh, I will laugh until the day I die... and when I reach the pearly gates I will say to God, "Send me to hell please so I can laugh at the DDoSer from all those years ago, for the rest of eternity"

You really believe that or you are just being sarcastic ?
  • Lynxs - Storm Legion
    edited March 2011
    I wish crabclaw would post something
  • Lil_Bit - Storm Legion
    Lil_Bit - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    is it up yet?
    It was like that when i got here
  • Vaeralyn - Storm Legion
    Vaeralyn - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Bin Laden's people is using computers now ? :eek::D i thought they like only airplanes:o

I'm a horrible person because I lol'd.
  • Lynxs - Storm Legion
    edited March 2011
    lozx wrote: »
    You really believe that or you are just being sarcastic ?

well the part about big bob yes the part about burning in hell for eternity so i can laugh at some prick nothx
  • bluezaimon
    bluezaimon Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011

duh old story. and why do you think they can't get advanced with technology :D
    Iraq nerds are good at this thing too :D
  • izheetmadrawrs
    izheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    is it up yet?

What,,are you my wife?:rolleyes:
  • AngieLynn - Storm Legion
    AngieLynn - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I hope bubba gets a piece of him too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kherrington - Storm Legion
    Kherrington - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I wish crabclaw would post something

ugh i know right? They were doing pretty well keeping us informed yesterday. Today it's like we're cut off from the world... o.o
    If Kherrington is too long for you, call me Kherr. :cool:
  • slayer0074
    slayer0074 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That's a moot argument since it's your choice to pay for zen. You do not pay to play the game and you can play just fine without ever paying a dime. You talk like just because you bought zen, you are special, but you are not the only one affected.

This game is in Open Beta, BETA being the key word here. If you decide to waste money in anything that's in beta, it's your own choice and you know the risks. If you pay money and the program takes a **** the next day, no one will owe you anything because that's the risk.

Hmm apparently you dont know the meaning of the term"open beta" It is another way of saying the game is live. All of The pwe titles that are live are in OB maby b4 you rant you should read up on the gaming industry
  • lynch6089
    lynch6089 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why is it always Storm to be the last server fixed?So ****.
  • Myrkr - Eyrda
    Myrkr - Eyrda Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    IAMNEWANDORIGINALWITH
    MYBI
    GMULTICOLORED
    UNS
    PACEDIRRELEVANTTYPING

... also, I wish the servers were fixed. Won't be leaving the game, but I still wish they were fixed. :(

Stupid DDOS...
  • Vaeralyn - Storm Legion
    Vaeralyn - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ugh i know right? They were doing pretty well keeping us informed yesterday. Today it's like we're cut off from the world... o.o

Crabclaw might have off today. It IS Saturday. He probably works Mon-Fri :p
  • darcpandy
    darcpandy Posts: 3
    edited March 2011
    is it up yet?

Thats what she said.:D
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    is it up yet?

Other server are recovering, should be up soon. Hope it will go well.

Well it already past mid night a few more hour and i wouldn't have time to sleep . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • ElvenTroll - Storm Legion
    ElvenTroll - Storm Legion Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Ya know.... who is to say it "is" a person who is here in the US?
    Why am I NOT healing you?...I wonder...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IamGod - Storm Legion
    IamGod - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Time To Spammmmmmmmm :D
  • Lynxs - Storm Legion
    edited March 2011

[Insert=whereisyourgodnow.jpg]

Then again its saturday, it's probably PWE day off
This discussion has been closed.