Insane? Tried all Classes !

zolaris
zolaris Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Class Discussion
Hi Volks

As u can see in the Topic, i tried all Classes except Stoneman ( Ugly anyone?) and all got the same Issue. Manaregen makes in my Opinion a big Different between boring or having Fun Leveling. My highest Char is a Lv 31 Marksman, between i got alot of 20+ Alts and i lost my Interests in playing on. I dont wanne farm Hours of Hours to get enough Herbs to craft Pots just for the Reason i can Quest 30 Minutes longer without making regenbreaks between every Mob. Is this a CS reason why they dont implemented a Medtitaion SKill that got almost every other Free MMo out there ? I dont wanne care about my Manabar in Fights, it should be my Healthbar but No, in almost every Fight im just watching my Manabar sinkin like it would be my Healthbar.

Well, after i dont get Fun with almost any Class beause of this i stopped playing FW since they wanne try to fix this. I dont bet on this because this seems to be a perfect Reason to visit the Cashshop. Its a Shame in my personal Opinion that a great Game like FW got such a annyoing way to thread PPL for Money.

Greetings
Post edited by zolaris on

Comments

• manajuana
    manajuana Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bye you wont be missed

mt-1.gif
  • maddi
    maddi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    manajuana wrote: »
    bye you wont be missed

mt-1.gif

You dang troll! He speaks the truth. I'm laughing at all you noobs who are going to spend hours and hours questing and farming for what....? The PvP stinks, the PvE is horrible, and the gear is super easy to get! I hope you have fun giving Henry his fix everyday. I'm going to go have some real fun.
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    maddi wrote: »
    You dang troll! He speaks the truth. I'm laughing at all you noobs who are going to spend hours and hours questing and farming for what....? The PvP stinks, the PvE is horrible, and the gear is super easy to get! I hope you have fun giving Henry his fix everyday. I'm going to go have some real fun.

Ehmmm... why are you still here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arcanus - Lionheart
    Arcanus - Lionheart Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ehmmm... why are you still here?

Reason's obvious. He/she's a random troll thats btchin around about the game. If you dont like the game, why hang around the forums? To troll. Only reason I can think off, unless you're so hardcore that you troll about the game just to get people to listen and quit making less competition for you, which again, is something only a hardcore but no liffing idiot would do. No offence to anyone who might be doing that.
    Class: Mage
    Server: Lionheart
    Guild: Valor

Comments on class: In other games mages are PvP class. In this game we're AoE machines. Think there's somethin wrong there.....

Comments on guild: WE WILL BE NUMBA 1! >:O
  • cornea
    cornea Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I spot four trolls.

@ maddi - the fun lies in exploring and potentially breaking the game. It's an addiction.

@mandruggie what is the point of randomly trolling a guy that way, easier to just shut it than you flame

@luciferia people who whine tend to care about the game and long/hope for change

@ arcanus and fanning the flames doesn't really make it better

Result: random post about little that gets a few trolls going and whatever the intention of the first post, any reply like that is just troll troll troll.

If you can't think of something about is MP management, better not say anything at all.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou
  • quickness87
    quickness87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    cornea wrote: »
    I spot four trolls.

Result: random post about little that gets a few trolls going and whatever the intention of the first post, any reply like that is just troll troll troll.

If you can't think of something about is MP management, better not say anything at all.

So... how is your response any better?

Oh, also, allow me to quote this statement of yours again.

Because, I really don't see anything you said have anything to do with MP management, yet, you still saying bunch ****.

:confused::eek::confused::eek:
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Don't feed the troll. :cool:
    Let the thread rest in peace. :cool:

Um sorry, i think these mana thingy a problem too but . . there also exist people that think the opposite . .
    and i don't like to debate . . so . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Lyzern - Illyfue
    Lyzern - Illyfue Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I spot four trolls.

@ maddi - the fun lies in exploring and potentially breaking the game. It's an addiction.

@mandruggie what is the point of randomly trolling a guy that way, easier to just shut it than you flame

@luciferia people who whine tend to care about the game and long/hope for change

@ arcanus and fanning the flames doesn't really make it better

That flash should be more spread than rick rollings
    Pure Support Bard Guide:

fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=171271

Vote for Flagging System/PvP Realms on PvE Servers:

fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=176141
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hate going through mana pots like crazy, but I still don't consider it a problem. If pots were hard to get it would be, but they are ridiculusly cheap.

There, I gave my opinion about the mp management. Happy now?

PS. People who whine don't nececarily care about anything. They just like whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zolaris
    zolaris Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I didnt mention that the Potfarming is a hard thing in FW but it still give s me a slowpaced Feeling in leveling because u cant go without farming Pots and of course its very easy at lower Levels with 4 or 4k Mana its not a Big Deal but Think about it at higher levels when u got over 10k Mana as a Caster / Healer. And the Haters above : Why im still here and whine about it? Because i still like the Game like i said in the first Thread and im Hoping that they will fix it or make it more less important than now.
  • shinkuten
    shinkuten Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I usually use up all my Energy in about 20 maybe 30 mins of farming mats for pots, which last me all day. It might be a little different for me since I'm only 29 right now. I simply do what exp events and daily quests I can do then just farm shards till I'm bored. I'm also a Priest so I rarely make HP pots.

Although between all the events and dailies I make way more then enough to buy pots if needed. So if you don't want to do the whole farm for mats you can make plenty of soul coins from Life Harbor, Join in a Stone Factory, and Smithfire Bandit. All like 50 quests would probably only take like a couple hours, plus you do get some exp aswell so it's not a total waste. Just my thought's on this though.
  • skuallpw
    skuallpw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    there is a "mana problem" in FW , fix that and the game become x10000000000000 fun......
  • Cinnamon - Dyos
    Cinnamon - Dyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Although I like FW quite much, I must admit this mana problem annoys me a bit as well. Of course I can cope with it or try to compensate it through farming herbs or simply buying cheap mana pots, but it IS just annoying to use mana pots all the time. I have played lots of MMORPGs and every single of them has its "problems", so I think the problem in FW is, indeed, the mana stuff. Anyway, this wouldn't be a reason for me to quit the game since it's fun in general and I can accept that every class seems to be a mana eater. But I would be quite happy IF anyone fixed that problem at least a little bit so a user isn't forced to press the key he has the mana pots on the WHOLE time. (I don't even need to take the finger off it since no matter what, mana vanishes faster than I can realize.)

Oh, I am obviously no native speaker, so please excuse my mistakes.
  • swin09
    swin09 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    just get used to it man...
    if you want endless mana regen, then whats the point of having drinks and mana pot.
    whats the use of cooking and alchem?
    if people keep whining about mana problem, will it be better if there is no MANA BAR at all?
    NO
    if yes, please leave this best free2play mmo alone and get a console game for yourself, kid (hint:g#ds of [email protected])
    there you can spam ur skill without worry about your mana, cos there is no mana bar at all!! *yay

~whiners nvr stop whining
    cause they are spoilt and evrything must go the way they want it to...its true~

prepare to get puppet quest from henry,10 times (YOU JUST GOT HENRYED)
  • Rockbridge - Storm Legion
    Rockbridge - Storm Legion Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'll admit there are some mana issues overall. For my protector its not so bad past lv 35 or so. I'm able to conserve pretty well and with a good team on LH we did all 6 bosses and I used 0 HP food/pots, about 15 mp food, and about 15 mp pots. Overall, not bad at all considering I had about 100 of each and its easy to make more.

The best solution I can see would be to reduce the mp costs of certain skills. Increasing the regen rate even by a factor of 3 or more wouldn't make that big of a difference. Although pots are cheap and easy to make so its not as big a deal as people are making it out to be.

I hardly feel qualified to make vast judgments on this game at this point and I'm Lv.37 so people really should play a little further into it before making up their mind.
    <Honey Badger>
    Cause I don't care.
  • Boddelen - Storm Legion
    Boddelen - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Turning a clock's hands counterclockwise while setting it is not necessarily harmful. It is only damaging when the timepiece contains a chiming mechanism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iloveprplecarpet
    iloveprplecarpet Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You guys are forgetting also this is just the start of FW don't throw it out just yet and as being a cleric in PWI you don't think the preists/clerics know what the hell happens to our mana?

Give the game some time don't blow it off because it's not up to your standards it will never be up to anyone's standards but the game makers themselves. Work with the game send in your complaints and maybe it'll be taken care of stop putting one game down when in reality mana problem is an issue in all MMO's get over yourselves.
  • Xeero - Storm Legion
    Xeero - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Am I the only one who doesn't have a mana problem? I mean seriously, pots are so easy to craft in this game. Having level 3+ alchemy sit in Immaculate Oasis for a bit or hop realms collecting sleeping lotus, they have a five minute respawn so keep yourself timed from when you collected from your last realm and go back five minutes later. If you do it at the right times of the day, you'll easily have 100+ of them in 10 minutes and bottles are ridiculously cheap, too. I honeslty see nothing to complain about here. :confused:

Yay for my first post, and where is my picture o.o D:!
  • hjsimp
    hjsimp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Am I the only one who doesn't have a mana problem? I mean seriously, pots are so easy to craft in this game. Having level 3+ alchemy sit in Immaculate Oasis for a bit or hop realms collecting sleeping lotus, they have a five minute respawn so keep yourself timed from when you collected from your last realm and go back five minutes later. If you do it at the right times of the day, you'll easily have 100+ of them in 10 minutes and bottles are ridiculously cheap, too. I honeslty see nothing to complain about here. :confused:

Yay for my first post, and where is my picture o.o D:!

Until you realize that you can only craft so many bottles in a day and if you do AoS, those pots won't last you two runs. 12 bottles per hour (online vigor regen rate) x 24 hours per day (if your toon never logs off) = 288 bottles tops in a day. If you are running AoS with an early 40s squad, that 288 will be gone before you are done with the 2nd run. Now if you are lucky and get an Sweet Moonlight Wine recipe from the cooking tutorial, that's another story. And those with money enough to get spring pots are, of course, also exceptions.