pvp in pve

swiiftshadow
swiiftshadow Posts: 1
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
can u pvp in a pve server? like in normal games including Perfect world if u do it in a pve server u will get a red name or some penalties like droping items when u die.

Or

pve server in this game disables all pvp unless both people have pvp enabled..... if so... then thats basically no PVP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• batchman85
    batchman85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    no pvp :)
  • Swagger - Eyrda
    Swagger - Eyrda Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    First you have to flag yourself for PvP... then you have to walk around and politely ask other players to participate in PvP with you.

"Excuse me sir would you per chance fancy a little fight?"

Then they will reply...

"Can't you see I'm busy trying to figure out the best strategy to fighting this group of non aggro ratkin engineers?!?! GTFO!"

This will happen quite often but never give up your endeavor. Eventually you might run into someone at least 10 levels above you that is finally willing to PvP you. Remove your hand armor, smack him in the face, and initiate your consensual fight. He will most likely beat you but you've just experienced full on PvP in the PvE server and may happily go back to running Emperor's Canyon.
    [SIGPIC]testing blah blah[/SIGPIC]
  • swiiftshadow
    edited March 2011
    in other words.... for anyone whos from EU and not from FR or DU and likes pvp..... this game is pointless to play

wow epic.... dont even need to get past server selection to uninstall the game. This game is like one a whole new level of epic fail!
  • dare2try2killme
    dare2try2killme Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    in other words.... for anyone whos from EU and not from FR or DU and likes pvp..... this game is pointless to play

not really. They are going to add PVP servers for EU. But for now, just play on American server. From what I hear the lags aren't that bad unless you have a bad connection or bad computer
  • swiiftshadow
    edited March 2011
    not really. They are going to add PVP servers for EU. But for now, just play on American server. From what I hear the lags aren't that bad unless you have a bad connection or bad computer

so for now play on US.... once EU pvp comes throw everything away and go to EU... yea makes sence.... basically waste a few months on US untill EU pvp comes
  • dare2try2killme
    dare2try2killme Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    or just stay with American server? lol I don't know what to tell you. But also don't let people tell you the PVP on PVE server is that bad because there is plenty of people who still do it. There's just a lot of hatred from PVP players against PVE players.... lots of trolls trying to have negative influence on PVE. I pretty much stay on PVP, but I tried PVE to see if there was much of an economy difference and quite a few still PVPed.
  • swiiftshadow
    edited March 2011
    or just stay with American server? lol I don't know what to tell you. But also don't let people tell you the PVP on PVE server is that bad because there is plenty of people who still do it. There's just a lot of hatred from PVP players against PVE players.... lots of trolls trying to have negative influence on PVE. I pretty much stay on PVP, but I tried PVE to see if there was much of an economy difference and quite a few still PVPed.

doubt i will find a all out guild vs guild battle on pve where 50vs50 to 100vs100 ppl just beat the **** out of each other for the fun of it untill one side sumbmits