PvP in PvE

Mordekaiser - Storm Legion
Mordekaiser - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Yeah, I'm in a PvE server since my GF dislikes the idea of getting ganked on PvP servers.

Just wondering if there is any other types of PvP other than duels in the game so far. I'm a lvl 32 Warrior.

I have noticed though that when I open up a duel, my wrath awakens? My left arm glows.. that kinda looks pretty cool I guess.

Main question is, what can I do that is PvP related while being on the PvE server?

Inb4 PvP trolls~
Post edited by Mordekaiser - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Server : Storm (PvE)

IGN : Mordekaiser

Guild : Onovia

Level : 37

Class : Warrior

Comments

• Krysha - Eyrda
    Krysha - Eyrda Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    imho "Duels" doesn't feel as good as going somewhere seeking for some1 to kill.....but if you're pvper i wish you good luck finding something that suits you :D

P.S. idk anything about the PvE servers cuz i play on PvP.... :3
  • UltimaHealer - Lionheart
    UltimaHealer - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    seeking for some1 to kill

Please, Not Here.

I'm Not Sure, But There Needs To Be An "Open PvP Arena" Sort Of Area, For When A PvE Character DOES Want To Open PvP (In A Sense)

Personally I Would Enjoy That Alot, As I Do Enjoy PvPing, But Dislike The Idea Of "Ganking" Or Other Terms Deemed An "Unfair" Type Of Fighting, As Is The Reason Most People Play PvE.
  • Conviction - Storm Legion
    Conviction - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They have Arenas, maybe Castle Sieges, Guild battles, and ya...
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    you can open the pvp option but most don't really do that so you'd have to go with duels and guild wars for now
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • dirtybucket
    dirtybucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Please, Not Here.

I'm Not Sure, But There Needs To Be An "Open PvP Arena" Sort Of Area, For When A PvE Character DOES Want To Open PvP (In A Sense)

Personally I Would Enjoy That Alot, As I Do Enjoy PvPing, But Dislike The Idea Of "Ganking" Or Other Terms Deemed An "Unfair" Type Of Fighting, As Is The Reason Most People Play PvE.

I'm Trying To See How Annoying It Is To Type Like This.

Yep pretty annoying.

Anyway- you can flag up in open world and pvp with your friends. Or **** someone off to the point they want to flag up and fight you if you really want to :D
  • swiiftshadow
    swiiftshadow Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    dosnt PVE server have that form of pvp that u can attack ppl , kill them but once u killed enough ppl your name will turn red and u will drop your equiped stuff when someone kills u????

I am asking btw, i have no idea, if no.... then the pve servers of this game are a waste of time?!
  • Kantaryo - Storm Legion
    Kantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    dosnt PVE server have that form of pvp that u can attack ppl , kill them but once u killed enough ppl your name will turn red and u will drop your equiped stuff when someone kills u????

I am asking btw, i have no idea, if no.... then the pve servers of this game are a waste of time?!

That is the PVP server. And the PVE are not a waste of time, they are PVE meaning PLayer Against Environment, why a waste of time? If you dont like PVE go to a PVP server.
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • swiiftshadow
    swiiftshadow Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    That is the PVP server. And the PVE are not a waste of time, they are PVE meaning PLayer Against Environment, why a waste of time? If you dont like PVE go to a PVP server.

gladly.... but there is no EU pvp
  • namestakenffs
    namestakenffs Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The is no PvP on PvE, and there's not much PvP/PK on Eyrda either.
  • xreinhart
    xreinhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You'll spend 90-95% of your ingame time PvEing with FW. Whatever PvP there is, GW or orbs, is imbalanced and easily exploited anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]