Item Bound

reisz
reisz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Doesnt anyone else agree that your equipment shouldnt be bound after you wear them? what if its an armor you really worked hard for but then you found another armor thats better, dont you want to sell your old armor for some money or other items?
Post edited by reisz on

Comments

• UltimaHealer - Lionheart
    UltimaHealer - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, This Bothers Me Too. Maybe For SET Items It'd Be Okay, (Or Max Rarity Even, Whatever Color It May Be) But If You Find A Really Good Equip, That You Use For A While, And You Think It's Worthy Of Being Passed On To Another Character After You've Grown Out Of It- You Should Be Able To Do That.. Or At Least Be Able To Un-Bound It For A Few Soul Silver Or Something..
  • xolu
    xolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, This Bothers Me Too. Maybe For SET Items It'd Be Okay, (Or Max Rarity Even, Whatever Color It May Be) But If You Find A Really Good Equip, That You Use For A While, And You Think It's Worthy Of Being Passed On To Another Character After You've Grown Out Of It- You Should Be Able To Do That.. Or At Least Be Able To Un-Bound It For A Few Soul Silver Or Something..

Why was it necessary to start every word with a capital letter.

Also, no. Gear binding to characters is good. Would ruin the economy if you could just pass on gear to other players.
    IGN: Kiwifruit
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    you can sell it to an npc thats it which isn't that bad as you could've had nobody to sell it to
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
    edited March 2011
    xolu wrote: »

Also, no. Gear binding to characters is good. Would ruin the economy if you could just pass on gear to other players.

Christ, My Signature Deleted Itself.

It's A Habit, Disregard It Please.

Also: How Would Armor Trading Ruin The Economy? There's A Place For Bound, And Unbound Armor, But I Don't Think ALL Armor Should Be Bound..
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    xolu wrote: »

When idiots type in all caps, the forums autocorrects it to capitalizing the first letter of every word.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
    edited March 2011
    idiots

Thanks.

I Wasn't Talking In Caps, Though~ I Just Type Like This.
  • manajuana
    manajuana Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Personalty i like the fact the gear is bound keeps it fair (just my opinion)

Im gonna guess ultima you used to play WoA due to your typing style lol

mt-1.gif
  • aclitnox
    aclitnox Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I also think that the bound item idea is a good way to leave the economy stay on a balanced mode. But I would say selling your items isn't that much of a great idea imo, due of less peoples will be farming the equipments and they will just be buying the same armor over and over. (This is just my opinion).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]