Unable to party with some players ingame

saranghaey0
saranghaey0 Posts: 2
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Hi i would like to raise this problem im having right now. Im unable to send or receive party invites from some players ingame was wondering whether anyone else is facing the same problem as me. I was trying to do the perfume quest with my gf but unable to do so as we cant party up so was wondering is this a bug or a glitch. Any form of help is greatly appreciated thanks guys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• manajuana
    manajuana Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im personally not to sure i haven't run into this issue at all. As I am always teaming with friends and randoms... I would guess it was just a temporary bug

mt-1.gif
  • AssKickerXIII - Eyrda
    AssKickerXIII - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hi i would like to raise this problem im having right now. Im unable to send or receive party invites from some players ingame was wondering whether anyone else is facing the same problem as me. I was trying to do the perfume quest with my gf but unable to do so as we cant party up so was wondering is this a bug or a glitch. Any form of help is greatly appreciated thanks guys.

I sometimes have this problem aswell, ill go to party with gf or anyone for that matter but cant.. it says party invite sent but they get nothing same with recieving invites aswell.. try again later on some time 3 or more hours and it works again..
    IGN: AssKickerXIII

Class: lvl 60 Edge Assassin

Guild: SiF
  • Leviath - Lionheart
    Leviath - Lionheart Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I posted the same thing here already
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=114741

It happened after i adjusted some game settings and now im unable to party anyone ingame..
    Just met a girl with the same issue, while doing perfume quest. We both were not able to do it because we both couldnt party each other.
    Even reinstalling client didnt reset the settings.

Can PLEASE someone look at this problem?
    If u adjust ur setting a bug like this shouldnt happen!
  • saranghaey0
    saranghaey0 Posts: 2
    edited March 2011
    yea i adjusted my window settings so suspected that could be the cause of it but even though i switched back to default settings the problem doesnt go away
  • klath
    klath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its a bug, i noticed it happens all the time if you are on different realms, only way i could invite my friend was using the friend list. And for other people, most the time using the ctrl+right click then inviting will work.
  • Xpload - Eyrda
    Xpload - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It happens to me too i CANT invite Anyone, but i CAN recive invites...

But my Cousin and 2 Real life Friends CANT invite me either... thats a BIG NO NO for my game, i want to party with my Friends,,, FIX this BUG it gets boring playing without our Real Friends

happens only with my Main character, i try other char in same account and party envite works.

So my main char is- Xpload Eyrda.server- NEED a BIG FIX he is a STONEMAN
  • PinkDust - Eyrda
    PinkDust - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yea must be some kind of bug.. me and my bf were right next to each other but coudnt receive invite from either.. we had to get another person to invite us and then for some odd reason it worked again:eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guild: WG
    Position:
    Class: Assassin

Only the best will rise.
  • eycessmoon
    eycessmoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    :rolleyes:
    Okay..here is what my husband and I found out.
    Go to the top of your game page and click on the blue flag. Put in the name of the person
    you want to party. At the bottom you must choose Vote: and Distribution: in spaces.
    Click on nearby players tab. Choose the party person you want from the list on the right and then click INVITE. PRESTO !! What a crazy round about way to figure out how to party with someone. Just using the picture or the friend list does not always work...
    And you are very welcome...:)