Good job pwe!

krogger
krogger Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Round of applause for being ontime for a change it was really appreciated by all Thank you so much :)..

PS: To the person that jacked my name Congrats to u and gl in the near future :)..i have a good feeling who u are though :)
Post edited by krogger on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Krogger
Guild: Wicked (leader)
Race: Kindred
Class: Assassin

Comments

• xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They were 15 minutes late....

And who do you suspect I wonder....
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • mytiramisu
    mytiramisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    good for being on time.

really really bad (more like noob for big company) for not giving out patch for cb players, dont know why they want everyone to download new client or penalised beta testers by torturing them with super slow patch download.
  • blackguy184
    blackguy184 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dam Bro sucks to be u lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xephona
    edited March 2011
    mytiramisu wrote: »
    good for being on time.

really really bad (more like noob for big company) for not giving out patch for cb players, dont know why they want everyone to download new client or penalised beta testers by torturing them with super slow patch download.

Are you stupid?

You could have patched the old client... but then you would have been slow on the name getting. The new client was issued a day in advance so people could prepare for the name race and avoid a 1GB patch on opening day.
  • mytiramisu
    mytiramisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    xephona wrote: »
    Are you stupid?

You could have patched the old client... but then you would have been slow on the name getting. The new client was issued a day in advance so people could prepare for the name race and avoid a 1GB patch on opening day.

sad youre the stupid one, coz u cant understand simple english, maybe u need me to spell a-z fer ya?

i am patching now the old cb4 client, yes, its taking time since its huge, but if they release a manual patch earlier like the new client, it wont be bottleneck now since eveyone wants to patch the old cb4 client. with manual patch ( if they did releasemaybe like yesterday) and most of beta tester who doesnt want to download the new client already can start playing the minute the server goes up.

if above still doesnt grap you mind, come back and tell me i am stupid, so i can spell it out in more proper manner. (or perhaps this is your first ever mmo?)
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited March 2011
    good for being on time.

patch took ~3 minutes
  • xephona
    edited March 2011
    sad youre the stupid one, coz u cant understand simple english, maybe u need me to spell a-z fer ya?

i am patching now the old cb4 client, yes, its taking time since its huge, but if they release a manual patch earlier like the new client, it wont be bottleneck now since eveyone wants to patch the old cb4 client. with manual patch ( if they did releasemaybe like yesterday) and most of beta tester who doesnt want to download the new client already can start playing the minute the server goes up.

if above still doesnt grap you mind, come back and tell me i am stupid, so i can spell it out in more proper manner. (or perhaps this is your first ever mmo?)

You could have patched the old client a full HOUR before the servers were up. So that is your fault for being stupid.

You could have downloaded the new client a full DAY before the servers were up if you wanted to play so badly. But you chose not to.

LRN2LOGIC

Crying because you can't play, when you had FULL knowledge ahead of time about what was happening is your own fault.
This discussion has been closed.