1v1 on same level

refertome
refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Class Discussion
Classes that are actually good are bards and priests...
Post edited by refertome on

Comments

• wertoret
    wertoret Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    refertome wrote: »
    Classes that are actually good are bards and priests...

I bet a duel against a priest must take more than 1 hour.
    "lol" - Anonymous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • refertome
    refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wertoret wrote: »
    I bet a duel against a priest must take more than 1 hour.

Priests have irritating heals and Water bards have stackable slows which is as good as not moving.
  • diefei
    diefei Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well priest vs priest is like looking angry when thy waiting to cast spells lol

and priest healing effects are very good, (in this game)
  • ussichu
    ussichu Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Red hand laughs at priests

Also priest duels are a whoever gets red hand first wins deal. (Though Glacial can out DPS Divine's heal when prayer of frost is used at the right time)

If you can DD hard enough that the priest can't DD enough while healing to keep him/herself alive, then you'll get a red hand eventually
  • octarone
    octarone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ussichu wrote: »
    Red hand laughs at priests
    ^this

As a mage. DPS them. Pop orbs. Watch them heal to full. Transform. Collect Orbs. DPS them again. If they struggle to heal, pick a few more orbs (transform if you have the -CD on it), and finish them.

There was no divine priest I wasn't able to beat, even when I had average gear in phase 2.

Now, glacial priests are a different matter, depends if they proc the stun on me or not.
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Since phase 2 1v1'ing a divine priest took as long as I can get my hands on a few orbs. Without any orbs the priest already has to heal non stop and not even attack me once or heal someone else

I seriously don't get people that say priests are unbeatable in 1v1. Honestly I think most of those have no idea about the wrath system in this game at all.

OB will be even more fun to see more noobs crying my damage is hax (with red hand) xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aerosephane
    aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1v1 is really racial/skill tree/player dependent. I could easily fight a mage/bard/divine priest. I'd say prots for me were really evenly matched. While fighting warriors or sins was futile since they'd repeatedly stun and use those crazy fly across the map hax. MM used to smoke me as well with repeated stuns until 55 when you obtain (glacial at least) Ice Sealed Confession. Then you could just stand there and **** them in 6 hits w/o them being able to barely squeeze in an auto attack.

There are so many factors in determining 1v1 that its almost pointless. All that matters is how people play in GvG or group combat. Whether or not they know their roles and how they respond to different phases of combat. Sometimes at the begging of the fights players get tunnel vision and just focus on one thing. Avoid this and always try to take in the big picture. Nothing more annoying than seeing a sin in your back lines **** priests (or sometimes more importantly bards) while melee are just a few meters away ignoring the fact...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited March 2011
    1v1 is really racial/skill tree/player dependent. I could easily fight a mage/bard/divine priest. I'd say prots for me were really evenly matched. While fighting warriors or sins was futile since they'd repeatedly stun and use those crazy fly across the map hax. MM used to smoke me as well with repeated stuns until 55 when you obtain (glacial at least) Ice Sealed Confession. Then you could just stand there and **** them in 6 hits w/o them being able to barely squeeze in an auto attack.

There are so many factors in determining 1v1 that its almost pointless. All that matters is how people play in GvG or group combat. Whether or not they know their roles and how they respond to different phases of combat. Sometimes at the begging of the fights players get tunnel vision and just focus on one thing. Avoid this and always try to take in the big picture. Nothing more annoying than seeing a sin in your back lines **** priests (or sometimes more importantly bards) while melee are just a few meters away ignoring the fact...

meh aero really don't know who you was dueling obviously wasn't paying much attention to the people's gear or they were awful. It doesn't coun't unless you talk about equally lvled/geared people.

Bard easy unless it's chanted
    Priest easy unless it's seven
    Sin is ok if you have enough accuracy to hit them
    Mage very unliky you can beat a decent mage
    Prot can only beat them if they are awful and yes there is alot of awful prots
    MM is easiest class to beat, can't outdamage heal's and do about the same damage or less than priest depending on tree
    Warrior's it's pretty much pointless I could only really beat the warriors in final and wareina everyone else would lol roll me
    vamp depends on if they get vamp mode enough
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    visa-classic-credit-card.jpg

SUP?
    [Add smth cool here]
  • eiole
    eiole Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    visa-classic-credit-card.jpg

SUP?