Huge problem with this game.

13»

Comments

• apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok so i hope this post ends this whole thing cause im tired and wanna go to bed. No one knows if that is "your" account or if you just borrowed it from someone so it's kind pointless to argue that. as for isulting you to the lowest i could your wrong. I could go allot lower but have to much self respect to take it that far. and yes p you are right there is no point to this argument therefor i am heading to bed so i can get up and go to work and get on with my life. no sence anymore in arguing with this. i got better things to do.

borrowed it?
    lmao dude, lmao.
    so the fact my FW account is called APPLY1
    and my Jade dynasty account is called APPLY4
    is an AMAZING quinsidence?
    um yea try coming up with better arguments next time cuz this is getting to the point where you make yourself look stupid, honestly for your own pride or whats left of it, close the browser and go to sleep.
  • apply4
    edited March 2011
    progus wrote: »
    Finally some sense! Good that you knew when to stop, shows you are a bit more mature than these others who continue. That's the spirit! :)

he got proven wrong so many times, hes got nothing to say but low-class insults, now he figured that its not working either, so he understood finally that hes got nothing left to say and decided to go to sleep, i agree, thats smart for him.
  • angealus
    angealus Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That is why, even when i log in to game forums, i never read these sort of threads.

Useless banter. Makes me wanting to not even try the game if most of the community is like this.

Some of us are at least over their 25 and can talk about constructive matters.

...man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    War doesn't define who is right and who is wrong...
    ...only who is left
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    borrowed it?
    lmao dude, lmao.
    so the fact my FW account is called APPLY1
    and my Jade dynasty account is called APPLY4
    is an AMAZING quinsidence?
    um yea try coming up with better arguments next time cuz this is getting to the point where you make yourself look stupid, honestly for your own pride or whats left of it, close the browser and go to sleep.

We believe that's your account, why do you continue this? Would be too much of a coinsidence that it wouldn't be yours, if it's named apply1 and apply4. Case solved :)
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    angealus wrote: »
    That is why, even when i log in to game forums, i never read these sort of threads.

Useless banter. Makes me wanting to not even try the game if most of the community is like this.

...man.

dont worry the game is allot better ingame. this thread is just over sensitive people and yes i will admit i was one of them but as yes i was provin wrong about his account i backed out. even if i did state a logical but unprovable statement. and i apolagize to you angealus for doubting your choice in this game.
  • angealus
    edited March 2011
    Lol man.

Don't blackout , its bad for your sleep. Sleep and blackout are two jealous lovers fighting about a pair of diapers.

And don't worry. I'm wise enough to study a game before i sign up.

I'm in for ti in the upcoming years. No matter what cash shoppers do.

I mean, these developers aren' Santa Lucia. They need money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...only who is left
  • progus
    edited March 2011

...man.

Believe me Angealus, the people in game are very friendly unlike here :)
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    dont worry the game is allot better ingame. this thread is just over sensitive people and yes i will admit i was one of them but as yes i was provin wrong about his account i backed out. even if i did state a logical but unprovable statement. and i apolagize to you angealus for doubting your choice in this game.

And I...while an instigator to this storm of woe...am not heavily invested. In fact I hate to say it, but having found my old copies of JTHM ( google it...read it. Love it.) I'll only be mildly glancing at the forums.

...but really it was fun ^^;
  • apply4
    edited March 2011

this thread went too far on both sides, it takes a real man to admit he was wrong, and i appriciate it, this wasnt worth the fight anyways, this thread should be closed as it went off-track, im sorry for all the chaos aswell.
  • refertome
    refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol man.

Don't blackout , its bad for your sleep. Sleep and blackout are two jealous lovers fighting about a pair of diapers.

And don't worry. I'm wise enough to study a game before i sign up.

I'm in for ti in the upcoming years. No matter what cash shoppers do.

I mean, these developers aren' Santa Lucia. They need money

Don't worry angealus..when in game there are much more smiling people..come join my friendly guild..we share pies everyday...

Look out for ogranisationXIII
  • progus
    edited March 2011
    These words are the right ones! It did went off-track but at least you could end this in a cool way :)
  • nymphsofatlantis
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    And I...while an instigator to this storm of woe...am not heavily invested. In fact I hate to say it, but having found my old copies of JTHM ( google it...read it. Love it.) I'll only be mildly glancing at the forums.

...but really it was fun ^^;

<<<reading as well lol "Full Moon Rising" by Keri Arthur great book the start of a long seires
  • athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    this thread went too far on both sides, it takes a real man to admit he was wrong, and i appriciate it, this wasnt worth the fight anyways, this thread should be closed as it went off-track, im sorry for all the chaos aswell.

carebear ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angealus
    edited March 2011
    I hope i can beat you bloody Kiddies with my overpowered Mop of destruction for which i will spend 2k dollars.

Me smash, me beats you all bloody kiddies.

Lol

Just relax people. I hope i can see you ingame.

Same Char name , if someone doesn't beat me to it because he saw it in here. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...only who is left
  • nymphsofatlantis
    edited March 2011
    one thing i have learned is in public forum use a diff name then game name so no one takes it lol
  • progus
    edited March 2011
    I hope i can beat you bloody Kiddies with my overpowered Mop of destruction for which i will spend 2k dollars.

Me smash, me beats you all bloody kiddies.

Lol

Just relax people. I hope i can see you ingame.

Same Char name , if someone doesn't beat me to it because he saw it in here. :P

Hehe, see you in game Angealus! :)
  • sainttlucifer
    sainttlucifer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You people need to take some xanax and calm down.

Every game ive played, the kids with rich parents enslaved the servers for 2-4 months(depending on the game mechanics) then later on the rest of us caught up the ol' fashioned way.

But this isnt a bad thing, it allows us to use the rich folk for our own gain...

They spend thousands of dollars, take the shortcut and experience parts of the game way before the rest, then they make guides and fill out wikis. SOOOO by the time we get to that point there wont be trial by error cuz we'll already know what to do.

That and when the rest catch up without trading in our mothers and cars for cash shop currency, we get to crush the rich kids, make them cry and weep and scream hax because their hopes and dreams are being crushed under the iron fist of the working class.

-If you cant handle someone being better than you right off the bat, you wont get far in life.
    -If you dont want to work for what you want so you can be proud of everything you have, you wont get far in life.
    -If you cant understand that these rich kids fund the games to keep them alive then your to young to understand big business

And if you see someone being better as a problem and cry about it as oppose to having the state of mind of wanting to work hard so you can make them rage over a game they spent far to much on, then you just have no sense of fun in this world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** the reaper, fear the Keeper
    AsylumFW.guildlaunch.com
  • angealus
    edited March 2011
    Truer words have never been spoken from a nerd.

(Which we all are, no matter how we look out)

Take it easy, experience the game with your own means and enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...only who is left
  • sainttlucifer
    edited March 2011
    Truer words have never been spoken from a nerd.

(Which we all are, no matter how we look out)

Take it easy, experience the game with your own means and enjoy.

those are the only kinds of the words i have... O.o i kid i kid

naw really tho, people want to much at one time... what happened to taking things slow or working for something?

see no reason to be on top unless it means something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AsylumFW.guildlaunch.com
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You people need to take some xanax and calm down.

Every game ive played, the kids with rich parents enslaved the servers for 2-4 months(depending on the game mechanics) then later on the rest of us caught up the ol' fashioned way.

But this isnt a bad thing, it allows us to use the rich folk for our own gain...

They spend thousands of dollars, take the shortcut and experience parts of the game way before the rest, then they make guides and fill out wikis. SOOOO by the time we get to that point there wont be trial by error cuz we'll already know what to do.

That and when the rest catch up without trading in our mothers and cars for cash shop currency, we get to crush the rich kids, make them cry and weep and scream hax because their hopes and dreams are being crushed under the iron fist of the working class.

-If you cant handle someone being better than you right off the bat, you wont get far in life.
    -If you dont want to work for what you want so you can be proud of everything you have, you wont get far in life.
    -If you cant understand that these rich kids fund the games to keep them alive then your to young to understand big business

And if you see someone being better as a problem and cry about it as oppose to having the state of mind of wanting to work hard so you can make them rage over a game they spent far to much on, then you just have no sense of fun in this world.

what you are saying is right, exept the problem with this game is, we have no way to catch up as we cant get the leaves through in game, even if we grind\do quests etc.. thats for soul coins which are not tradable with leaves, thats the issue here,to get 4000 dollars worth of leaves in game is impossible and thats what needed to max just 1 res, thats an issue people who doesnt spend thousands of dollars will deal with, not beable to ever catch up with them, even if u gonna play this game for 5-10 years..
  • slayerlace
    slayerlace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There are enough ways ingame to gain the "player" currency... everything from instances to selling stuff you get ingame to other players... you don't HAVE to CS cash to gain it...
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well from a pvp server yes the game will be unbalanced between the ones that have a job and a credit card or their parents and those that are struggling to pay the bills/parents paying bills. but from a pve it won't really happen as it would be a waste of money to only be able to use your maxed armor to kill like 1 or 2 players a day unless you do guild wars or something but you won't get alot of kills on a pve from flagging yourself for pvp unless your someone like Troll that camps and waits for people to go out of the safe zone that are flagged for pvp
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • sainttlucifer
    edited March 2011
    i made a very good amount of money by buying those midas things for 3gold , yes sometimes it was 30s profit but other times it was 4g profit.

along with selling gear from instances OR setting up specific professions to specific people in your guild, dumping all mats into those people and selling the end result as a guild and giving the profit to everyone that pitched in.

CSers have shortcuts, the rest of us has a brain

edit: and as ive said before, in PWE's other game before this, the CSers 1hit all of us for a good 3 months (because of gems), now that we all caught up they mean nothing and are nothing other than targets for my wives guild/faction

good things come to those that wait, and those that dont wait become dependent on their shortcut so when its beaten they are left out in the cold not knowing what to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AsylumFW.guildlaunch.com
  • slayerlace
    slayerlace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Euhm... in ANY game the ppls who can buy they way through it will always have a bigger chance being the best... but everything achieved through CSing CAN be achieved through normal farming... and the game isnt even released so you dont know how its gonna end... and as ive said... everything they gain you can gain the normal way...
  • enishi2
    enishi2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    slayerlace wrote: »
    There are enough ways ingame to gain the "player" currency... everything from instances to selling stuff you get ingame to other players... you don't HAVE to CS cash to gain it...

and cser won't spend the leaf themselves?
  • beerxhyper
    beerxhyper Posts: 696 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    athenafey wrote: »
    PVP is part of any MMORPG. Take that away and its boring. Even the toughest raid boss wont outsmart most of the players (most coz some are just uhm....nevermind). :D

carebear ^.^

idk SE's mmorpg game yes i'm sure u know which one aka 11 theres like arena pvp that noone does so no pvp at all and thhat game is NOT BOREING ^_^ going on 10+ years even if it's pay to play. see pvp isn't a big need for a fun mmo it just makes people talk trash think they big bla bla bla.

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Is Amazing the huge amount of people that have no Clue about the game.. :S

FFS.. with so much time into CB.. and people still think that making money is hard..? o.o
    yeh i wont make 100diamonds from one day to another.. but u could make a good 10/20g daily without Midas..

yes it WAS hard.. in p1.. with cap lvl 29..
    making a Guild took the help of a huge bunch of people to do it.. cus getting 10g back then was a huuuge problem..

but.. if u actually played the game at its fullest.. u know how to make tradeable money..
    With no Cash Shop Stuff..

but.. as some1 said.. u'll hav to "bust ur a$$ doing it"...

Go.. play the game.. and Explore ALL the aspects in it.. i know u'll find out what im talking about.. :)

This discussion has been closed.