Huge problem with this game.

2

Comments

  • athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    progus wrote: »
    I do like to duel with people but I would rather play in PvE server than in PvP one, because I can flag myself unprotected whenever I want to and not being killed by players when I try to do quests. I understand players that like to PvP (that's fun and competetive) and those who mainly want to play with people trying to beat the toughest bosses together. Personally I like the story and questing together, PvP is to me fun activity in the meantime. I don't like to kill players (If they don't agree) or to be killed by players, so that's why I play in PvE server. :)
    PVP is part of any MMORPG. Take that away and its boring. Even the toughest raid boss wont outsmart most of the players (most coz some are just uhm....nevermind). :D

    carebear ^.^

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    Wow...when you can't come back with an actual compelling argument to your case, you result in near-childish name calling and possible libel claims?

    I can indeed go to your account and see that for some reason in the 2 years you've been on JD, you've only leveled 1 character to 65. You're in no guild, have 13 in game achievements and other than that...appear to have a completely inactive account. Personally, the fact JD has been out for so long, I would think you'd at least have the character higher.

    Before you go attacking other players when they disagree with you, it'd be in your best interest to know when to stand down. Your view...while unquestionably accepted from your point of view, is not absolute...it will be met with resistance, and from time to time you may even run across people like me...who enjoy so much challenging that view when I see flaws with it. There's a word for people like me...but I don't think the mods would appreciate it being used on the forums.

    Finally...since it's come up more than once. Did you ever think the people who don't PVP, and play the game in PVE...ON PVE servers, are doing so because they want something else out of the game like...oh I don't know...team play? Party Questing? INSTANCES IN GENERAL!? The fact it's an MMO, as you so deftly said numerous times (often followed by calling me a noob, despite the obvious difference both in our linguistics and game play...I invite you to look at my profile if you need proof) means Mass Multi-Player...an aspect that cannot be done obviously in SINGLE PLAYER GAMES. Some people actually like to talk to people...socialize at night, much like posting on a forum...only in real time.

    This as been rather amusing, do you have anything else you'd love to throw my way?

    rofl, as i said this is not my JD account, again.. assuming assuming... let me go on the account and shut u up.
    i lvled up to 145 after i lvled to 150 and ascended (reset)
    here we go.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah! Wouldn't like to be the strongest player in the game.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    athenafey wrote: »
    PVP is part of any MMORPG. Take that away and its boring. Even the toughest raid boss wont outsmart most of the players (most coz some are just uhm....nevermind). :D

    carebear ^.^


    I like PvP, didn't have anything against it. :)
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is my JD account, mr i assume, assume, assume, while i dont know anything about what im talking about.
    145 after reset.
    and where can i see ur experiance exactly?
    yep thats what i thought.
    for the other guy, i make more RL cash than u in my job belive that.
    im just no stupid enough like u to spend it all on virtual games.
    thats who's a nerd.
    whoever spends all his cash on this game.
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    rofl, as i said this is not my JD account, again.. assuming assuming... let me go on the account and shut u up.
    i lvled up to 145 after i lvled to 150 and ascended (reset)
    here we go.

    Oh that's so cute! You think THAT would shut me up. Sadly you obviously had little idea who it was you were backhanding away with such a callous remark as "is this guy for real" as if you understood the point I was making...yet show no sign of really wanting a point made.

    You won't win at this...I recommend apathetically that you back down. You appear to lack the debating skills necessary to have a meaningful conversation about this with me...and while your short...PC-lingo laden typo infested posts are amusing...they're not really giving me anything productive to work with.

    I will gracefully allow you to move on to another poster however...as I have lost little interest in the sport...rather I find it more boring to participate any longer. However if you click on my name, you'll be taken to my open core connect site, where you'll see my PWI characters...and I think even my wall, faction and people I enjoy socializing with~

    P.S. - For the record, you have that account closed off to public viewing, so no one can really tell WHAT you are there ^^;
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok So let me be the first to admit something. Nvr played JD therefor i can not say anything about it. (not to offend anyone but i herd that game was highly over rated) I have played EQ1 and EQ2 as well as beta tested Rift (witch by the way is awesome) and tried WoW. I have at least tried to give a chance to probably over 50 diff mmo games and yes i did leave them just for the soul fact i wasn't having fun in them. so now that i got it out i feel better. :D
  • athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    This is my JD account, mr i assume, assume, assume, while i dont know anything about what im talking about.
    145 after reset.
    and where can i see ur experiance exactly?
    yep thats what i thought.
    for the other guy, i make more RL cash than u in my job belive that.
    im just no stupid enough like u to spend it all on virtual games.
    thats who's a nerd.
    whoever spends all his cash on this game.

    haha...if you think i spend all my cash on games then you dont earn what i earn. =p

    EMORage? QQ more :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    Oh that's so cute! You think THAT would shut me up. Sadly you obviously had little idea who it was you were backhanding away with such a callous remark as "is this guy for real" as if you understood the point I was making...yet show no sign of really wanting a point made.

    You won't win at this...I recommend apathetically that you back down. You appear to lack the debating skills necessary to have a meaningful conversation about this with me...and while your short...PC-lingo laden typo infested posts are amusing...they're not really giving me anything productive to work with.

    I will gracefully allow you to move on to another poster however...as I have lost little interest in the sport...rather I find it more boring to participate any longer.

    P.S. - For the record, you have that account closed off to public viewing, so no one can really tell WHAT you are there ^^;

    Now u can see my profile.
    See this post?
    this post is a post of some1 who just been proved wrong and still doesnt admit he was wrong, u just assume assume assume and nothing more than that, so far you didnt have 1 valid point, all you say is none-related, none-experianced, stupid posts, you dont know anything about these games obviously.
    i feel bad for you to be honest, there are always people like you, who talk about stuff that they know nothing about and instead of learning from people who knows better, they go around not addmitting they dont know anything.
    that is sad sir.
    btw, proved u wrong again huh? poor thing cant get a break here all u do is trolling the forums.
    and the guy above me is a major nerd, who's vocabulary is full with "OWNED, QQ, NERD"
    when actually hes the nerd for even using these terms all the time.
    GG bud better luck next time.
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    This is my JD account, mr i assume, assume, assume, while i dont know anything about what im talking about.
    145 after reset.
    and where can i see ur experiance exactly?
    yep thats what i thought.
    for the other guy, i make more RL cash than u in my job belive that.
    im just no stupid enough like u to spend it all on virtual games.
    thats who's a nerd.
    whoever spends all his cash on this game.

    Really you think you can just say you make more money? I'm not going to justify that one cause it just hurts when i laugh. but what you just put there "145 after reset." doesn't prove anything guess what i could say "hey guys guess what i went 150 after reset" and guess what unless i showed them other wise proof they could believe it but otherwise won't. That just yells one thing. and again laughing to hard to say it :D
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why is it, that almost everyone likes to argue, flame, insult or troll in these forums? For the short time I've been here reading and commenting on these threads, I always see lot of anger and meaningless conversation who is better or right about everything. Can't you calm down and try to apologise? Is it so hard? Forums are places where you can peacefully make debates, but this is just stupid. :(
  • athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    progus wrote: »
    Why is it, that almost everyone likes to argue, flame, insult or troll in these forums? For the short time I've been here reading and commenting on these threads, I always see lot of anger and meaningless conversation who is better or right about everything. Can't you calm down and try to apologise? Is it so hard? Forums are places where you can peacefully make debates, but this is just stupid. :(

    coz trolling is fun! ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    athenafey wrote: »
    coz trolling is fun! ^.^

    :cool:
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Really you think you can just say you make more money? I'm not going to justify that one cause it just hurts when i laugh. but what you just put there "145 after reset." doesn't prove anything guess what i could say "hey guys guess what i went 150 after reset" and guess what unless i showed them other wise proof they could believe it but otherwise won't. That just yells one thing. and again laughing to hard to say it :D

    ever thought about opening my profile on this account and use ur eyes to see what lvl and when i joined?
    guess not as u full of assuming and making false posts, just like ur bud anal or whatever his name is.
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    long term He makes no sense
    short term e mak o senc


    lmfao:D
  • onedreamboy
    onedreamboy Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im just dont know how to make money in this game so weird u need that item and alchemy scroll thingy :confused: so ya they should fix how make money here
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    Now u can see my profile.
    See this post?
    this post is a post of some1 who just been proved wrong and still doesnt admit he was wrong, u just assume assume assume and nothing more than that, so far you didnt have 1 valid point, all you say is none-related, none-experianced, stupid posts, you dont know anything about these games obviously.
    i feel bad for you to be honest, there are always people like you, who talk about stuff that they know nothing about and instead of learning from people who knows better, they go around not addmitting they dont know anything.
    that is sad sir.
    btw, proved u wrong again huh? poor thing cant get a break here all u do is trolling the forums.

    I don't know anything about these games...yet I play them and somehow make it through them. I must have the devil's luck.

    The fact is that while you ASSUME that I assume, a rather circular argument at best, the fact is you have made zero ground on your original argument. Instead you've chosen to play games with me (for which I am quite thankful, I was rather bored) and revealed that while you appear to be annoyed, you have no true valid points either.

    **Note: I'm not exactly in the mood to continue this so I'm not about to perform verbal ping pong and continue, I'll let your personally bias comments about me fall unattended**

    Your original point was that the game had a "problem" because of the way they created it. My replies have almost always included the comment to some degree or another "You are not forced to play the game". Tell me logically, why are you here if this is such a big deal to you? The developers are not going to alter base-aspects of the game because you don't like them. They advertised the game as such, and you came here willingly. Either learn to deal with it and move on, or QQ and get more people like me eventually wondering why you're causing such a tantrum yet offer little to no alternative outside your complaints and obvious boasting about how "elite" you are in other games.
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    long term He makes no sense
    short term e mak o senc


    lmfao:D

    LOL, i bet all you laugh when you saw him assume i was lying about my account, and now that he saw it, he feels so dumb and this is what he had to say.
    this is some funny stuff man..:D
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    ever thought about opening my profile on this account and use ur eyes to see what lvl and when i joined?
    guess not as u full of assuming and making false posts, just like ur bud anal or whatever his name is.

    did but still like i posted before nvr played JD therefor i can not say if its good or not. so between me and you JD is a void subject and a one sided argument and as for the name changing/calling the only one here who i think would like anal is the one with the stick up his a$$ witch in this case is you.
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    I don't know anything about these games...yet I play them and somehow make it through them. I must have the devil's luck.

    The fact is that while you ASSUME that I assume, a rather circular argument at best, the fact is you have made zero ground on your original argument. Instead you've chosen to play games with me (for which I am quite thankful, I was rather bored) and revealed that while you appear to be annoyed, you have no true valid points either.

    **Note: I'm not exactly in the mood to continue this so I'm not about to perform verbal ping pong and continue, I'll let your personally bias comments about me fall unattended**

    Your original point was that the game had a "problem" because of the way they created it. My replies have almost always included the comment to some degree or another "You are not forced to play the game". Tell me logically, why are you here if this is such a big deal to you? The developers are not going to alter base-aspects of the game because you don't like them. They advertised the game as such, and you came here willingly. Either learn to deal with it and move on, or QQ and get more people like me eventually wondering why you're causing such a tantrum yet offer little to no alternative outside your complaints and obvious boasting about how "elite" you are in other games.

    ok lets see............
    you assumed i was lying about the jade dynasty account- proved wrong
    you assumed about they will make bots on FW- they made a puppet exp system, probably wont happen
    you assumed that i had no experiance- proved wrong
    this is just not your day, u try to go around the main issues here with changing subjects, but it just fails for you, this is why i said i feel sorry for you, ur ego is so high while you have no knowlage\experiance in these games and it shows.
    all you like to do is troll the forums and flame people like you should be banned.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This thread really should be closed, you guys are arguing without any sense in it...
  • athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    LOL, i bet all you laugh when you saw him assume i was lying about my account, and now that he saw it, he feels so dumb and this is what he had to say.
    this is some funny stuff man..:D

    Your really proud of your JD toon huh....i bet you spent thousand of basement hours on that...

    Tell you what. Maybe you can post a picture here with your epic gear? maybe that would convince us how EPIC you are in JD. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    athenafey wrote: »
    Your really proud of your JD toon huh....i bet you spent thousand of basement hours on that...

    Tell you what. Maybe you can post a picture here with your epic gear? maybe that would convince us how EPIC you are in JD. :D

    Athenafey, you are the biggest "troll" of them all, how sad...
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    did but still like i posted before nvr played JD therefor i can not say if its good or not. so between me and you JD is a void subject and a one sided argument and as for the name changing/calling the only one here who i think would like anal is the one with the stick up his a$$ witch in this case is you.

    when a person goes down to the lvl where he trys to insult you at the lowest level that they could, you know you are right and they are wrong.
    ur not too smart huh?
    :D
    person that knows im right and try to get away with
    "hey i dont know that game blah blah blah"
    is again, unvalid + liar + dont know to admit when hes wrong another term for a "Troll".
  • apply4
    apply4 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    athenafey wrote: »
    Your really proud of your JD toon huh....i bet you spent thousand of basement hours on that...

    Tell you what. Maybe you can post a picture here with your epic gear? maybe that would convince us how EPIC you are in JD. :D

    hm? i live in my own house thank you very much :D
    nice try though.
    sure, ill take a picture of my +9 gear and shut u up again?
    poor thing u guys been proved wrong again and again untill u have nothing to say but low-class insults.
  • redwingpixie
    redwingpixie Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The problem isnt cash shoppers being able to make tons of gold its the fact non csers CANT MAKE MUCH! i mean NC givs u hardly anything and its a once only for ur lv...and 1g per midas without the statues isnt great i know onces u get 35/40 u get more then 1 but till 2/4g a day compared to a possible 20+ g a day a cser will get.
    D-D-Disconnect-And-Self-Destruct-One-Bullet-At-A-Time
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok so i hope this post ends this whole thing cause im tired and wanna go to bed. No one knows if that is "your" account or if you just borrowed it from someone so it's kind pointless to argue that. as for isulting you to the lowest i could your wrong. I could go allot lower but have to much self respect to take it that far. and yes p you are right there is no point to this argument therefor i am heading to bed so i can get up and go to work and get on with my life. no sence anymore in arguing with this. i got better things to do.
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    ok lets see............
    you assumed i was lying about the jade dynasty account- proved wrong
    you assumed about they will make bots on FW- they made a puppet exp system, probably wont happen
    you assumed that i had no experiance- proved wrong
    this is just not your day, u try to go around the main issues here with changing subjects, but it just fails for you, this is why i said i feel sorry for you, ur ego is so high while you have no knowlage\experiance in these games and it shows.
    all you like to do is troll the forums and flame people like you should be banned.

    Wow...you really don't read. Okay...list form, just for you ^^;

    I didn't assume, YOU didn't post with your main account (for what reason I have no idea)
    I didn't say FW would implement a bot system, what I was talking about were third-party bots, created by non-PWE programmers. I used the term bot instead of full-blown HACKING because it's a prettier term. I would quit instantly if FW were to implement a legit bot system...much like JD!
    I never said you didn't have experience...I never said much about you at all. All my comments were directed to your comments. If you don't like what I said, don't take it to heart or learn to word your sentences better.

    YOU...however, are assuming quite a bit about me. You assume I have little knowledge of the game, yet I've been playing PWI since Age of Spirits, I played WoW (but hated paying for it), I even played back when Diablo was popular (and also fairly easy to bot).
    Perhaps you should evaluate your own speech before you decide to reply again. This, for argument sake...IS directed towards YOU personally. Learn to be coherent. I can't say it enough...you appear to pick and choose facts and it not only makes your arguments weak, it makes people question your debating skills...for all we know you may have had a valid point and it was lost in a sea of par (standard) language. Also, learn to accept others views. Back a few PAGES ago, I actually agreed with you that cash shopping can indeed ruin a game...yet instead of realizing I was agreeing with you on that point, you appear to of overlooked it. NOTE! I said "appeared to" quite a bit in all my posts. That's not to be confused with an assumption, it's actually an observational statement meaning that without clarification this is how that current statement looks to me.

    If you're quite done with this lovely P*SSING contest, I'll allow you to get back to your original point and will be waiting with awe-inspired anticipation for the reactions.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply4 wrote: »
    hm? i live in my own house thank you very much :D
    nice try though.
    sure, ill take a picture of my +9 gear and shut u up again?
    poor thing u guys been proved wrong again and again untill u have nothing to say but low-class insults.

    These all posts seem to be about boasting your own egos! No offense meant.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok so i hope this post ends this whole thing cause im tired and wanna go to bed. No one knows if that is "your" account or if you just borrowed it from someone so it's kind pointless to argue that. as for isulting you to the lowest i could your wrong. I could go allot lower but have to much self respect to take it that far. and yes p you are right there is no point to this argument therefor i am heading to bed so i can get up and go to work and get on with my life. no sence anymore in arguing with this. i got better things to do.

    Finally some sense! Good that you knew when to stop, shows you are a bit more mature than these others who continue. That's the spirit! :)
This discussion has been closed.