Huge problem with this game.

apply1
apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Unbalanced, that sums it up, ill explain.
I'm playing jade dynasty for over 2 years.
the gold u make in jade dynasty while grinding, can be used to buy jadens, which is the real cash currency.
the game is unbalanced due to the huge amount of cash you have to spend on it.
rich people, get everything, people who dont throw thousands of dollars on this game, doesnt get so many important things that makes a huge difference between the RL rich community and the people who doesnt spend as much.

The BIGGER problem with FW, in FW u cant even grind for the gold u buy the real cash currency with, which makes it even more unbalanced, the soul coins is so lame, and so obviouse that, that was what they were trying to do, i mean i dont mind spending 100$ here and there, but hey.. 4000 dollars for 1, only 1 resistance.. um yea... **** that.
which will make this game, the most unbalanced game of all of MMO's.
if u ask me, that is not how they will make alot of cash, cuz people that usually do spend 100$ here and there, wont do it, due to the simple fact, it wont help them catch up with the heavy cash shop buyers.
Post edited by apply1 on
«13

Comments

  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this is only a problem for the pvp server, which is doomed already anyway. on the pve server it'll just be that elite stat you probly cant get, going up against the few ppl that do in an arena wont be as devastating to the server itself. dont know how many times i gotta say that the pvp in this game is fail.
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well I have always been a "normal player" don't normally spend allot of cash on them just for the soul fact that they are WAY over priced. Don't get me wrong if I really want something I might buy it. Now as far as this game goes we really are going to be screwed in the currency department. I know they said the two types of coin would help but think about it. There is an AH and a personal stand you can use and both you have to have coin to buy from as well as leaves you can only buy with coin. Not soul coin but regular coin. Starting out the only ones who will have ANY coin will be the one's who spend Real Cash to get coin. Even then Most will probably just hold on to it and buy leaves. So in reality how long will it take to get a good currency going. From my exp if things are set up like this it takes over a year before the game even starts to look good in that area. Yes in other games people farm coin and all but they worked for it why not let them have it. "It's not fair" you say well my words to you would be "If you have a problem with it go out and farm yourself and stop being lazy." It's not hard and the currency always works itself out. I have played games where i didn't have to spend a dime because i worked my Butt off to get coin. I may not have had the "Best" Gear but it was good enough to beat the end game bosses. And even then I enjoyed the game. Everyone Complains about people farming gold and holding it but when it comes to a game like FW where they tried to fix it. It's not what you want so you complain. I'm not complaining because it's not what i wanted. I'm just stating that if they do want this way to work some effort has to be made on there part. Especially if some of the quests require Item Shop items. Make regular coin available for certain quest for a limited amount a day, and not just trade running.
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yep, the pvp ( the interesting & fun stuff ) is unbalanced due to greed.
    even the PVE server which will have wars, and probably other PVP related arenas and events will suffer due to all this.
    too bad, could be a fun game..
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If I remember correctly (which I sometimes do!) the whole point of the Soul Currency was to work as a means to stop the botting community, not to mention the issues China and other countries had with players who spend ALL DAY playing the game farming in-game currency. Frankly I applaud PWE on that aspect, sure it means they'll earn more money (which is usually a good business practice) but at the same time it helps put a stop to the sweat-shop like conditions in other countries.

    The point of the game is NOT to be the best...you can never WIN an MMO...the point of the game is to have fun. People spend money on the game to have fun, in the end if the only reason you're playing an MMO like this is for the PVP, and NOT the game itself, there are a lot of first-person shooters and other MMO's out there that can easily give you that and then some. The way I see it, this game...while in development still technically, is better than a LOT of their other titles, including JD and PWI.
  • beerxhyper
    beerxhyper Posts: 696 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well I have always been a "normal player" don't normally spend allot of cash on them just for the soul fact that they are WAY over priced. Don't get me wrong if I really want something I might buy it. Now as far as this game goes we really are going to be screwed in the currency department. I know they said the two types of coin would help but think about it. There is an AH and a personal stand you can use and both you have to have coin to buy from as well as leaves you can only buy with coin. Not soul coin but regular coin. Starting out the only ones who will have ANY coin will be the one's who spend Real Cash to get coin. Even then Most will probably just hold on to it and buy leaves. So in reality how long will it take to get a good currency going. From my exp if things are set up like this it takes over a year before the game even starts to look good in that area. Yes in other games people farm coin and all but they worked for it why not let them have it. "It's not fair" you say well my words to you would be "If you have a problem with it go out and farm yourself and stop being lazy." It's not hard and the currency always works itself out. I have played games where i didn't have to spend a dime because i worked my Butt off to get coin. I may not have had the "Best" Gear but it was good enough to beat the end game bosses. And even then I enjoyed the game. Everyone Complains about people farming gold and holding it but when it comes to a game like FW where they tried to fix it. It's not what you want so you complain. I'm not complaining because it's not what i wanted. I'm just stating that if they do want this way to work some effort has to be made on there part. Especially if some of the quests require Item Shop items. Make regular coin available for certain quest for a limited amount a day, and not just trade running.

    THANK YOU finnally someone that read my mind . yeah the pvp server well be shot but eh u know how mmo greed is gotta be the best and talk trash with ur leet stuff.i've played a game that was shut down cause the company's gm did like these gm's did not a thing to help the game.only difference was their item mall aka cash shop stuff was trade able that helped kep the game balanced that is what this game need if it doesn't already. ^_^


  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well im not saying it's a bad game at all i love this game and want it to be one of the most sought after games out there. I'm just saying that yeah i have fun but it stops being fun when the stuff (even for quests in this game) start to cost me real money. i know you can't win an mmo i just want to be able to get to a high lvl without having to give an arm and a leg for it. And like i stated in my last post i don't mind spending cash just not as much as they say is need for the game to be, as everyone says, fun.
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    If I remember correctly (which I sometimes do!) the whole point of the Soul Currency was to work as a means to stop the botting community, not to mention the issues China and other countries had with players who spend ALL DAY playing the game farming in-game currency. Frankly I applaud PWE on that aspect, sure it means they'll earn more money (which is usually a good business practice) but at the same time it helps put a stop to the sweat-shop like conditions in other countries.

    The point of the game is NOT to be the best...you can never WIN an MMO...the point of the game is to have fun. People spend money on the game to have fun, in the end if the only reason you're playing an MMO like this is for the PVP, and NOT the game itself, there are a lot of first-person shooters and other MMO's out there that can easily give you that and then some. The way I see it, this game...while in development still technically, is better than a LOT of their other titles, including JD and PWI.

    is this guy for real or what?
    1.this game doesnt have a bot like other games (people who use illigal programs gets banned)
    2. how fun can some1 have when he worked his butt off and no matter how hard he worked on his player if he didnt spend thousands of dollars its gonna suck at pvp?
    3.you are not valid, you said that the only reason u play this game is for PVP, PVP will suck for those who doesnt spend a second mortage on this game.
    which is 90-95% of the community?
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i agree, you dont have to be the best... and to 99.9999999% of the whole population: YOU WONT BE!! if all you want to do is be the best and get the best maybe you should try bribing the company or something... tell ya one thing tho, it'll get boring pretty damn quick and you will have no reason to play, why intentionally bring negative affects upon yourself? everyone is screaming for things that bring on adverse affects, then yas would scream about that.... sheesh!!!...
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ylanday69 wrote: »
    i agree, you dont have to be the best... and to 99.9999999% of the whole population: YOU WONT BE!! if all you want to do is be the best and get the best maybe you should try bribing the company or something... tell ya one thing tho, it'll get boring pretty damn quick and you will have no reason to play, why intentionally bring negative affects upon yourself? everyone is screaming for things that bring on adverse affects, then yas would scream about that.... sheesh!!!...

    some1 said anything about being the best?
    there's a difference between one's want to be the best and have the smallest chance to beat people who spend real cash on this game, the difference is huge, which will make it unbalanced, on this game you cant work hard to get leaves, u gotta spend cash which makes it different from all other games, in the bad way.
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ylanday69 wrote: »
    i agree, you dont have to be the best... and to 99.9999999% of the whole population: YOU WONT BE!! if all you want to do is be the best and get the best maybe you should try bribing the company or something... tell ya one thing tho, it'll get boring pretty damn quick and you will have no reason to play, why intentionally bring negative affects upon yourself? everyone is screaming for things that bring on adverse affects, then yas would scream about that.... sheesh!!!...
    Didn't know if this was towards me or not but just so it's clear i never said i want to be the best and never will i just simply said i want to be a high lvl without having to pay an arm and a leg. nothing i said had anything to do with "Being the best" and im sorry if that is what it sounded like.
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    is this guy for real or what?
    1.this game doesnt have a bot like other games (people who use illigal programs gets banned)
    2. how fun can some1 have when he worked his butt off and no matter how hard he worked on his player if he didnt spend thousands of dollars its gonna suck at pvp?
    3.you are not valid, you said that the only reason u play this game is for PVP, PVP will suck for those who doesnt spend a second mortage on this game.
    which is 90-95% of the community?

    1. This game doesn't have bots YET...it hasn't officially launched, that doesn't mean people don't plan. Anyone who thinks people aren't going to plan to eventually bot a game like this is naive. There's a reason PWE puts the "Report Hacking" button in ALL their games.

    I'm not going to dignify 2 and 3 with a response because frankly, I'm having a hard time telling if that's meant as a horrible, sarcastic JOKE...or if you're really serious and might be in need of an intervention...but I will comment that I never said I personally play for PVP...I play on a PVE server for a reason...I don't see the need to PVP unless I feel like it, in which case I will turn it ON.
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    1. This game doesn't have bots YET...it hasn't officially launched, that doesn't mean people don't plan. Anyone who thinks people aren't going to plan to eventually bot a game like this is naive. There's a reason PWE puts the "Report Hacking" button in ALL their games.

    I'm not going to dignify 2 and 3 with a response because frankly, I'm having a hard time telling if that's meant as a horrible, sarcastic JOKE...or if you're really serious and might be in need of an intervention...but I will comment that I never said I personally play for PVP...I play on a PVE server for a reason...I don't see the need to PVP unless I feel like it, in which case I will turn it ON.

    this game is not based on bots, there's the puppets training EXP for a reason, it is not built on bots, you are basing your whole opinion over stuff that arnt even exist, you are just assuming that they will have legal bots on this game, which is highly unlikely.
    most of the people who play PvE servers also play for being good in PVP which is guild wars, and other arena's future to come probably.
    you talk about naive?
    they put a puppet exp system lolz so people wont be tempted to use illigal programs.
    i been playing MMO's for over 6 years now, iv'e been around the block, you sir with everything you claim,
    1. is a heavy cash shop buyer who like to defend this unbalance.
    2. so naive you dont see the outcome of not being able to grind to real cash currency.
    3. just like to troll the forums

    i am sure its 1 of these 3.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    is this guy for real or what?
    1.this game doesnt have a bot like other games (people who use illigal programs gets banned)
    2. how fun can some1 have when he worked his butt off and no matter how hard he worked on his player if he didnt spend thousands of dollars its gonna suck at pvp?
    3.you are not valid, you said that the only reason u play this game is for PVP, PVP will suck for those who doesnt spend a second mortage on this game.
    which is 90-95% of the community?

    He never said his only reason is to play PvP, learn to read all the sentences before you post
    inaccurate arguments. :rolleyes:
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    progus wrote: »
    He never said his only reason is to play PvP, learn to read all the sentences before you post
    inaccurate arguments. :rolleyes:

    go play a single player game if u like fighting monsters.. just stupid.
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    this game is not based on bots, there's the puppets training EXP for a reason, it is not built on bots, you are basing your whole opinion over stuff that arnt even exist, you are just assuming that they will have legal bots on this game, which is highly unlikely.
    most of the people who play PvE servers also play for being good in PVP which is guild wars, and other arena's future to come probably.
    you talk about naive?
    they put a puppet exp system lolz so people wont be tempted to use illigal programs.
    i been playing MMO's for over 6 years now, iv'e been around the block, you sir with everything you claim,
    1. is a heavy cash shop buyer who like to defend this unbalance.
    2. so naive you dont see the outcome of not being able to grind to real cash currency.
    3. just like to troll the forums

    i am sure its 1 of these 3.

    I love that you think I'm implying legal bots. Have you never heard of third-party botting...aka people using a secondary program to perform the actions of a real player for the sole purpose of gaining exp/coin? Please...before you continue....coherently put all of what I've said together about why PWE "MAY HAVE" possibly done the very thing you're complaining about, burn it into your mind...THEN choose to reply. I'm not saying cash shoppers are good, as most of us in PWI witnessed cash shopping can completely ruin a game if not done correctly. However before we continue with what's GOING to fail, perhaps we should wait to see exactly what PWE and FW choose to put in the item mall. After all, our job was to test out everything in the game...for the sole purpose of getting feedback. Condemning a game before it even enters OPEN BETA is like blowing up a country before they even realize you're there...

    Oh...some people may have also completely overlooked that paying attention to your pet...and performing various actions with it (like complimenting it, or scolding it) ALTERS your mastery and resistances. These alterations are not perm., but it does provide at least somewhat of an alternative to spending "4000 dollars" in the game.
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok apply1 really you want to get into this. Lets go. You say you have played for over 6 years now? If that is so then Why have you still not noticed that What your saying makes no sense in response to what anyone has said. You act like you know what oyur talking about but have no clue so my "judgement" on you is one of the following
    1. you are a noob who is afraid to admit it.
    2. you just like being a d!ck and cant stand it when someone proves you wrong.
    3.You need to shut your face and get to steppin before **** starts steppin on you!

    My guess is ALL 3
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok apply1 really you want to get into this. Let go. You say you have played for over 6 years now? If that is so then Why have you still not noticed that What your saying makes no sense in response to what anyone has said. You act like you know what oyur talking about but have no clue so my "judgement" on you is one of the following
    1. you are a noob who is afraid to admit it.
    2. you just like being a d!ck and cant stand it when someone proves you wrong.
    3.You need to shut your face and get to steppin before **** starts steppin on you!

    My guess is ALL 3

    >.>

    There there...no need to exchange heated words. When all else fails...find a bard, and listen to their pretty harp playing as thEY BLOW UP EVERYTHING IN THEIR PATH!!! *evil laughter*

    Oh...dear me...
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    I love that you think I'm implying legal bots. Have you never heard of third-party botting...aka people using a secondary program to perform the actions of a real player for the sole purpose of gaining exp/coin? Please...before you continue....coherently put all of what I've said together about why PWE "MAY HAVE" possibly done the very thing you're complaining about, burn it into your mind...THEN choose to reply. I'm not saying cash shoppers are good, as most of us in PWI witnessed cash shopping can completely ruin a game if not done correctly. However before we continue with what's GOING to fail, perhaps we should wait to see exactly what PWE and FW choose to put in the item mall. After all, our job was to test out everything in the game...for the sole purpose of getting feedback. Condemning a game before it even enters OPEN BETA is like blowing up a country before they even realize you're there...

    Oh...some people may have also completely overlooked that paying attention to your pet...and performing various actions with it (like complimenting it, or scolding it) ALTERS your mastery and resistances. These alterations are not perm., but it does provide at least somewhat of an alternative to spending "4000 dollars" in the game.

    lolz, u need to learn how to read, if you look on the first page you will see i wrote
    "people who use illigal programs will get banned"
    what did you not understand?
    everything you said was "assuming, naive, not true"
    PVP with your pet?
    lol that sums up everything you say into 1 thing "bullcrap"
    you obviously know nothing about PVP or MMO's all your posts are full of unexperianced claims.
    while people cant grind\do quests for real cash currancy means that they just wont beable to upgrade mastery & resistance.
    and as i said before, if you like fighting monsters, why not go play a single player game?
    next time think twice before you post.
  • akumasephitaro
    akumasephitaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eenal wrote: »
    If I remember correctly (which I sometimes do!) the whole point of the Soul Currency was to work as a means to stop the botting community, not to mention the issues China and other countries had with players who spend ALL DAY playing the game farming in-game currency. Frankly I applaud PWE on that aspect, sure it means they'll earn more money (which is usually a good business practice) but at the same time it helps put a stop to the sweat-shop like conditions in other countries.

    I remember hearing that, too. Makes sense. I hope it works out in the end.
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok apply1 really you want to get into this. Lets go. You say you have played for over 6 years now? If that is so then Why have you still not noticed that What your saying makes no sense in response to what anyone has said. You act like you know what oyur talking about but have no clue so my "judgement" on you is one of the following
    1. you are a noob who is afraid to admit it.
    2. you just like being a d!ck and cant stand it when someone proves you wrong.
    3.You need to shut your face and get to steppin before **** starts steppin on you!

    My guess is ALL 3

    this guy being mad just proves it, hes a noob that hates addmitting hes wrong.
    low class no brain noob, nothing more.
  • progus
    progus Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    go play a single player game if u like fighting monsters.. just stupid.

    I do like to duel with people but I would rather play in PvE server than in PvP one, because I can flag myself unprotected whenever I want to and not being killed by players when I try to do quests. I understand players that like to PvP (that's fun and competetive) and those who mainly want to play with people trying to beat the toughest bosses together. Personally I like the story and questing together, PvP is to me fun activity in the meantime. I don't like to kill players (If they don't agree) or to be killed by players, so that's why I play in PvE server. :)
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    lolz, u need to learn how to read, if you look on the first page you will see i wrote
    "people who use illigal programs will get banned"
    what did you not understand?
    everything you said was "assuming, naive, not true"
    PVP with your pet?
    lol that sums up everything you say into 1 thing "bullcrap"
    you obviously know nothing about PVP or MMO's all your posts are full of unexperianced claims.
    while people cant grind\do quests for real cash currancy means that they just wont beable to upgrade mastery & resistance.
    and as i said before, if you like fighting monsters, why not go play a single player game?
    next time think twice before you post.

    Again made no sense in reply to what he was saying and yes i can tell he has exp playing these types of games it's you who are showing the signs of not having the exp. I mean really did you even play the game at all? My little sister who is five played the game and i can have a legit conversation with her about everything in it. When i talk to you i feel like im talking to a noob to all gaming worlds.

    PS. sorry about the words before guys i just cant stand people who wont admit the are wrong and are d!cks about it.
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    lolz, u need to learn how to read, if you look on the first page you will see i wrote
    "people who use illigal programs will get banned"
    what did you not understand?
    everything you said was "assuming, naive, not true"
    PVP with your pet?
    lol that sums up everything you say into 1 thing "bullcrap"
    you obviously know nothing about PVP or MMO's all your posts are full of unexperianced claims.
    while people cant grind\do quests for real cash currancy means that they just wont beable to upgrade mastery & resistance.
    and as i said before, if you like fighting monsters, why not go play a single player game?
    next time think twice before you post.

    Yes...now take the next step in the thread and read what I originally wrote ^^; People in countries that use child labor and force children to sit at computers for hours on end farming digital gold to sell to greedy p*ssed-off players too lazy to do it themselves don't care if they get banned. They don't play the game for fun...they play for profit, and a ban is just a temporary setback to them.

    I never once mentioned PVP with a pet. I said that paying attention to your pet can improve YOUR mastery. Any beta tester worth anything reads everything on the screen and would of caught that by say...complimenting their pet, they would get an increase in their physical resistance until the pet changed its mood....if I need to spell it out, THE PLAYER GETS AN INCREASE IN THEIR PHYSICAL RESISTANCE.

    Do us all a favor...learn to be coherent before you decide to complain. Also learn that not listening to the people trying to answer your question will get you the same treatment as a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum. A quick glance and an uneventful wave of non-attentiveness.

    For the record, I've given you a lot of information that may very well be useful when open beta starts...but before you decide to make your character, decide if you want to play the game to QQ and whine about everything it DOESN'T have, or take your "elite" gaming skills elsewhere. As I said in the beginning (that's the first post I made if you missed it) no one is forcing you to play this game, and you should take it AS IS.
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    progus wrote: »
    I do like to duel with people but I would rather play in PvE server than in PvP one, because I can flag myself unprotected whenever I want to and not being killed by players when I try to do quests. I understand players that like to PvP (that's fun and competetive) and those who mainly want to play with people trying to beat the toughest bosses together. Personally I like the story and questing together, PvP is to me fun activity in the meantime. I don't like to kill players (If they don't agree) or to be killed by players, so that's why I play in PvE server. :)

    thats understandable, though most of the community likes the guild wars in PVE servers, and other cool stuff pvp wise that they will probably add in the future but when some1 says that he only likes fighting monsters, he should go play a single player game, as it is stupid for him to troll the forums of an online game while he can play a single player game..
  • apply1
    apply1 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Again made no sense in reply to what he was saying and yes i can tell he has exp playing these types of games it's you who are showing the signs of not having the exp. I mean really did you even play the game at all? My little sister who is five played the game and i can have a legit conversation with her about everything in it. When i talk to you i feel like im talking to a noob to all gaming worlds.

    PS. sorry about the words before guys i just cant stand people who wont admit the are wrong and are d!cks about it.

    this dude and his friend eenal are obviously 2 heavy cash shoppers noobs who didnt lift a finger to work on a charecter in their lives, which results in unexperianced stupid posts as we can see in this thread, filled with unrelated claims + none-argument posts which indicates that they know they are wrong but just dont want to admit it, i understand u are inexperianced but seriously, dont troll the forums with false knowladge and stupid none-true claims.
    as far as my experiance?
    i played jade dynasty on this site for over 2 years, and there's a way to prove it. i can go on my Jade dynasty account, and you can see my lvl\date that i joined and make you shut up and stop trolling these forums.
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok again reading must be out of your grade lvl so im just gonna leave this alone. No matter what anyone says it's not right to you because yopu are the all mighty god of mmo games. I wish you would talk to my entire family they would rip you to shreds when it comes to games. Especially my little sister. (said with a smile)
  • rix
    rix Posts: 18
    edited March 2011
    My guess on the double currency is as someone else stated, Illegal Bots, and possibly Real World Trading AKA Gold Sellers.



    The only problem with it is most of the important items need regular Coins, and the fastest way to get it is from buying Statues, and then doing Midus's Touch.

    Nightmare Carnival is another way, but it's available at certain days, and can only be exchanged at certain levels.

    Other than those two, it can be a bit tough to get. You'll need to farm items and hope those who buy Coins will buy them.


    Before I go on tho.... Are Mercury Statues available ingame anywhere?
  • nymphsofatlantis
    nymphsofatlantis Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    rix wrote: »
    My guess on the double currency is as someone else stated, Illegal Bots, and possibly Real World Trading AKA Gold Sellers.



    The only problem with it is most of the important items need regular Coins, and the fastest way to get it is from buying Statues, and then doing Midus's Touch.

    Nightmare Carnival is another way, but it's available at certain days, and can only be exchanged at certain levels.

    Other than those two, it can be a bit tough to get. You'll need to farm items and hope those who buy Coins will buy them.


    Before I go on tho.... Are Mercury Statues available ingame anywhere?

    So far that i noticed the only place you can buy them are in the item shop. when you first open the item shop "J" at the top it will have two forms of tabs folder tabs and word tabs. in the word tabs click the quest tab. it should be the only item in there for that lvl.
  • eenal
    eenal Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    this dude and his friend eenal are obviously 2 heavy cash shoppers noobs who didnt lift a finger to work on a charecter in their lives, which results in unexperianced stupid posts as we can see in this thread, filled with unrelated claims + none-argument posts which indicates that they know they are wrong but just dont want to admit it, i understand u are inexperianced but seriously, dont troll the forums with false knowladge and stupid none-true claims.
    as far as my experiance?
    i played jade dynasty on this site for over 2 years, and there's a way to prove it. i can go on my Jade dynasty account, and you can see my lvl\date that i joined and make you shut up and stop trolling these forums.

    Wow...when you can't come back with an actual compelling argument to your case, you result in near-childish name calling and possible libel claims?

    I can indeed go to your account and see that for some reason in the 2 years you've been on JD, you've only leveled 1 character to 65. You're in no guild, have 13 in game achievements and other than that...appear to have a completely inactive account. Personally, the fact JD has been out for so long, I would think you'd at least have the character higher.

    Before you go attacking other players when they disagree with you, it'd be in your best interest to know when to stand down. Your view...while unquestionably accepted from your point of view, is not absolute...it will be met with resistance, and from time to time you may even run across people like me...who enjoy so much challenging that view when I see flaws with it. There's a word for people like me...but I don't think the mods would appreciate it being used on the forums.

    Finally...since it's come up more than once. Did you ever think the people who don't PVP, and play the game in PVE...ON PVE servers, are doing so because they want something else out of the game like...oh I don't know...team play? Party Questing? INSTANCES IN GENERAL!? The fact it's an MMO, as you so deftly said numerous times (often followed by calling me a noob, despite the obvious difference both in our linguistics and game play...I invite you to look at my profile if you need proof) means Mass Multi-Player...an aspect that cannot be done obviously in SINGLE PLAYER GAMES. Some people actually like to talk to people...socialize at night, much like posting on a forum...only in real time.

    This as been rather amusing, do you have anything else you'd love to throw my way?
  • athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apply1 wrote: »
    this game is not based on bots, there's the puppets training EXP for a reason, it is not built on bots, you are basing your whole opinion over stuff that arnt even exist, you are just assuming that they will have legal bots on this game, which is highly unlikely.
    most of the people who play PvE servers also play for being good in PVP which is guild wars, and other arena's future to come probably.
    you talk about naive?
    they put a puppet exp system lolz so people wont be tempted to use illigal programs.
    i been playing MMO's for over 6 years now, iv'e been around the block, you sir with everything you claim,
    1. is a heavy cash shop buyer who like to defend this unbalance.
    2. so naive you dont see the outcome of not being able to grind to real cash currency.
    3. just like to troll the forums

    i am sure its 1 of these 3.

    some of us work and dont have all day playing in front of the computer. We work to have real cash. Cash we can spend in game :D (i am assuming your a nerd who spends all his time on the basement of his/her mother @[email protected])

    Does it matter if someone stronger than me PKs me? NO. Why will it make the system imbalance if 1% of the community is god like? For me its just more exciting killing someone stronger than being the strongest and no one to challenge me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.