EU PVP Server Count

Comments

• sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    zaelmith wrote: »
    From what I remember there was a sticky way back like in CB1 which answered some questions and the question "Will there be PvE servers?" was answered somehow along the lines of 'there are currently no plans for it'. That's why that PvE thread was started, no one would have said anything if they already had plans for PvE servers.

That's possible but it may just have been too early after all every other PW game has a PvE server at least PW and JD
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 98
    edited March 2011
    And refrain from discussing the GR and FR EU servers here, since discussing other versions of FW and competing games is forbidden on the English FW forums.

What?
    It's the same company; there is no competition over that...
    Personally I buy zen in perfectworld.com then I spend them on FR servers....
    The only reason FR and DE servers can only be reached via FR/DE clients it's because we don't want US trolls on our servers...
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    nounours wrote: »
    What?
    It's the same company; there is no competition over that...
    Personally I buy zen in perfectworld.com then I spend them on FR servers....
    The only reason FR and DE servers can only be reached via FR/DE clients it's because we don't want US trolls on our servers...

That was totally classy >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • zodimmortal
    zodimmortal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    news?
  • edi
    edi Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    news?

last I heard is that ppl from FW regional versions, that Im not allowed to mention on this forum, will come EU-PvE server and we will go their version to play on PvP server...and also to learn new languages...Only problem is to agree which of those 2 languages is easier to learn. :rolleyes:
  • phoenixcro
    phoenixcro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I seriously doubt we will get any news today maybe tomorrow.

Still hoping they will change their mind and change Illyfue to PvP server.
  • woefieke
    woefieke Posts: 22
    edited March 2011
    edi wrote: »
    last I heard is that ppl from FW regional versions, that Im not allowed to mention on this forum, will come EU-PvE server and we will go their version to play on PvP server...and also to learn new languages...Only problem is to agree which of those 2 languages is easier to learn. :rolleyes:

none of the two is easy. Im going us pvp with my guild but i still want you guys to have youre way too
  • edi
    edited March 2011
    zaelmith wrote: »
    From what I remember there was a sticky way back like in CB1 which answered some questions and the question "Will there be PvE servers?" was answered somehow along the lines of 'there are currently no plans for it'. That's why that PvE thread was started, no one would have said anything if they already had plans for PvE servers.

yes, thats true. I remember that also. Crab said it. There wasnt a single word about PvE server. Even advertisements for this game were: totally new and revolutionary PvP system (orb) and look now...fail is small word to use.

Its like u buy new Ferrari that can go 200km/h but salesman put restriction that u cant go over 50km/h.
  • zodimmortal
    zodimmortal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    edi wrote: »

lol learn new languages...already for me is difficult learn english language XD
    Yap I listened that ppl from regional server crying because they want pve server. But it is normal.... in PW MS fr and ger guilds were Pve guilds :D
  • kipon
    kipon Posts: 88
    edited March 2011
    I've been waiting for the OB a whole year now (yesterday actually).
    EU-PvE servers only will seriously disappoint me.
    when I saw Crabby's posts, like 2 weeks ago, about having only one PvP server (NA East), that really took my hype down.

So.. here's one more vote for a EU-PvP server :)

P.S:
    I am not saying I won't play the game at all, but not having a EU-PvP server is something that will surely make me think twice about playing/quitting the game.
    I just hope they'll listen to the community (and we can't deny the fact that the community has spoken =P) and open a EU-PvP server.
  • pioneeer
    pioneeer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My opinion is, if you are not gonna make 2 PvP servers in the game, then move the PvP server Eyrda to EU -,-
  • patroclusgr
    patroclusgr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    +1 for the EU-pvp server or I keep playing pacman for the rest of my life...
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    +2 for EU-PVP FTW, send all europpies PVPs to play in Europe servers. :D
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • rusty6504
    rusty6504 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    +1 for the EU-pvp server or I keep playing pacman for the rest of my life...

+1 -EU PVP or pacman
  • skeletonbat
    skeletonbat Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    +1 i am a long time player of PWE games it is time to hear the voice for the EU players
  • phoenixcro
    edited March 2011
    I guess we are not going to get answer till OB starts such a shame :-(((

Well I gues after 1 year of waiting to play in CB4 I can wait again few months to get EU-PvP server if I will still have nerves to wait.
  • efrata
    efrata Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's stupid to start playing Pve EU only to leave it when you release Pvp server (or never leave - you don't even know if PvP server will be released - you just say there is a possibility!).

So my advise is - save your time nad money - don't go on Pve EU server.
  • edi
    edited March 2011
    efrata wrote: »
    It's stupid to start playing Pve EU only to leave it when you release Pvp server (or never leave - you don't even know if PvP server will be released - you just say there is a possibility!).

Money will be saved on PvE server for sure lol. And about to w8 for EU-PvP? It can take eternity or only few days (judging by what company is doing atm).
  • phoenixcro
    edited March 2011
    efrata wrote: »

LOL I am little dumb to hoping we will get EU-PvP server but I am not tard to spend money on PvE server ROLFCOPTER.

Well hope dies the last so am still hoping for EU-PvP :-))))
  • skeletonbat
    skeletonbat Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i was looking at the Video Previews for the game and in the 1st one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA1w_1O50q8 he says that the lvl cap is something you can get to that means this is a pvp game because pve ends fast
  • ziutek93
    ziutek93 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Maybe you find it really noobish, but I like to play MMOs, because I'm the supporter type. I'm not good in playing PvP classes, but in keeping others alive. The best class for me is healer. I had a priest, pure divine tree. It's obviously rly good class for instances and bosses, but it sucks in the battle. If I don't have a party, leveling is hard, and caravans and collecting materials are much harder. For the support classes (and new players too) the best is non-PK realm. One EU server, with 1-2 realms with disallowed PK. If you want to PK someone, just don't play on these realms. And maybe it should be level cap for PK (I think ~10 levels), I hate noobs whose have fun when they're killing low-lv players, it's rly irritating when you can't leave safe zone, and survive for longer than 15-20 mins because of 'em. You shouldn't account for the server name, because it's only name. In CB 3 was only one server, and 2 weeks ago it's name has changed to PvP server. But old players had no choice, there were the ones who like PvP, and those who like PvE. No one will change a server only because of name. In OB should be 3 servers, for different time zones, and each should have about 6-10 realms. For the time being, just make different names for realms (normal realms (PvE/PvP), trade, typical PvP, non PK). I don't know which ideas can be included in server settings, but I think that it will be a good solution
  • kraenn
    kraenn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If they dont add a EU-PVP server i will not play this game, simple and plain.

PVE servers are pure boredom for me.
  • edi
    edited March 2011
    i was looking at the Video Previews for the game and in the 1st one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA1w_1O50q8 he says that the lvl cap is something you can get to that means this is a pvp game because pve ends fast

Exactly what Im been saying for days. But they just dont listen. We need EU-PvP server asap cuz endgame is not PvE for sure.
  • eldindor
    eldindor Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Since the begining you guys were tellin(PWE) this game will have a perfect PVP system exex than now u open 3 PVE serve and one NA PVP server... What is this mess???

If we join NQ PVP server as EU users for sure we will fight with huge Lag!!!!!! If u open a PVP NA server please listen this huge amounth of people and open EU PVP server!!! and let us play a relax game in EU PVP server
  • bysiski
    bysiski Posts: 4
    edited March 2011
    Hi all!
    First of all sorry for my bad english ..

FW told us what? looking thats link:
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=168061
    they teach PvP right?

So, 1 PvP and not for EU but 3 PvE. this is suck i thnk ..
    All ppl says "we need & want 1 PvP server for EU"
    is this so hard? Come on guys. this is not hard for u! if u have not open any PvP server for EU then u loss more players! so how can earn more money? from gr? fr? us? rolf ..
    %65 players from EU! and they want PvP for EU!
    im w8ing this game many long time as other players and we want only 1 PvP for EU ..
    im from Turkey and me and my team open web site for Turksh player ..
    we have +1000 registered ppl and they are follow us!
    but now i cant see any GM or mod in there. why? many ppl tell his / her thinking but not reply from any gm or mod.
    is this PW or FW?
    we want only PvP servers for EU. or we are not playing as other players ..
  • madmodz
    madmodz Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bysiski wrote: »
    Hi all!
    First of all sorry for my bad english ..

FW told us what? looking thats link:
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=168061
    they teach PvP right?

So, 1 PvP and not for EU but 3 PvE. this is suck i thnk ..
    All ppl says "we need & want 1 PvP server for EU"
    is this so hard? Come on guys. this is not hard for u! if u have not open any PvP server for EU then u loss more players! so how can earn more money? from gr? fr? us? rolf ..
    %65 players from EU! and they want PvP for EU!
    im w8ing this game many long time as other players and we want only 1 PvP for EU ..
    im from Turkey and me and my team open web site for Turksh player ..
    we have +1000 registered ppl and they are follow us!
    but now i cant see any GM or mod in there. why? many ppl tell his / her thinking but not reply from any gm or mod.
    is this PW or FW?
    we want only PvP servers for EU. or we are not playing as other players ..

I find it very tragic that no matter how many times all of you have been told, you still continue with this notion that PWE is going to listen to complaints such as these in the forums. How many times must you all be told? How much more are you going to complain and threaten to not play? You all seem to believe that your so damn important that If you and your buddies don't play, PWE will lose out on tons and tons of cash. That, sadly, is not the case and only shows how big your egos are. You do not represent the majority, you do not control PWE's financial decisions, and you ARE expendable. :(
  • kipon
    kipon Posts: 88
    edited March 2011
    madmodz wrote: »
    I find it very tragic that no matter how many times all of you have been told, you still continue with this notion that PWE is going to listen to complaints such as these in the forums. How many times must you all be told? How much more are you going to complain and threaten to not play? You all seem to believe that your so damn important that If you and your buddies don't play, PWE will lose out on tons and tons of cash. That, sadly, is not the case and only shows how big your egos are. You do not represent the majority, you do not control PWE's financial decisions, and you ARE expendable. :(
    @the "You do not represent the majority" part:

You can say the same thing the other way around.
    the solution is simple - they can open both a EU-PvE AND a EU-PvP servers.
    having only 1 PvP server out of 6 servers is insane! why? because they couldn't stop telling us how PvP oriented the game is.
    they just kept telling us that the endgame in this game is PvP. look at their videos, interviews, etc.
    and they didn't lie, you can reach the cap level really quick actually, even as a casual player.
    this isn't PWI where you need months over months to reach the cap level.
    a PvP server is a must.. and once again, not because "we're better, we like PvP",
    because all of us who are PvP players will have nothing to do on endgame on a PvE server.
  • k0ba
    k0ba Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well this is a fact: PWE don't like us and don't mind to lose players with demential server politic.

so have a nice launch day but without us and our money in your useless PVEnerd server or your like-empty localized server (just for you to know about europe: LOL - the europe language is ENGLISH, not german or french)

now try to imagine what a server split means for the european community: 300 players on fr server, 500 on the de server instead of 1500 on a single eng pvp server.

well done PWE, enjoy ur demential server politic
  • buysellstuff
    buysellstuff Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    fully support the PVP EU server
This discussion has been closed.