What are you hoping will come with OB?

saiaette
saiaette Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Basically what the title asks. :p
What are your wishes and hopes for things to come in OB?
Tell what features and additions (like minigames, marriage, gardens, etc) you're hoping for with the release of OB.

Also, allow me to ask you to follow the ToS and forum rules~;)
Post edited by saiaette on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm always looking for playing buddies! Just shoot a (in game) pm my way~
((Want a customized signature? PM me!))

Comments

• athenafey
    athenafey Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just maybe improve the forums functions. Like having an avatar... ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenysama
    tenysama Posts: 127
    edited March 2011
    Finalization to allow multi-clienting.

More Tree items, more guilds, more content, etc etc.
  • hidden30
    hidden30 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Here are my wishes <3 :

1. Include in a PvP server for Eu
    2. Allow the camera view to be changed with the keyboard (as an option)
    3. Increase the height that a player can jump.
    4. Add more fashion (preferably the basics, like black shirts, jeans, etc)
    5. Less lag
    6. More skill points per level (just one doesn't really do much)
    7. A more realistic way to increase masteries/resistances
    "Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • anubis29
    anubis29 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    tenysama wrote: »
    Finalization to allow multi-clienting.

More Tree items, more guilds, more content, etc etc.

with no bot to use and an Auction house in use in-game does 1 really need to multi client? I mean prayer XP doesnt really add up
  • xstaticstrata
    xstaticstrata Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    -lower MP consumption
    -more content for lower levels
    -fix the god damn lamer fed - ex quests at low levels, make instances for lv5 people -_- with a tutorial on the auto party
    -FIX CASH SHOP
    that is all
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hidden30 wrote: »
    Here are my wishes <3 :

1. Include in a PvP server for Eu
    2. Allow the camera view to be changed with the keyboard (as an option)
    3. Increase the height that a player can jump.
    4. Add more fashion (preferably the basics, like black shirts, jeans, etc)

5. Less lag
    6. More skill points per level (just one doesn't really do much)

^This pls.It's rly hard to jump over anything and almost makes it pointless,more freedom in movement would be nice.

As for the fash,I'm sure more would be added in time.
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Minigames would be epic. A better engine to reduce the graphic lag, perhaps? >u>; It won't happen, at least not in two days, but you can always wish <3~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • shiro
    shiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1. Eu PvP server
    2. Engine fixed, so I won't have to PvP with 4fps (in case there'll be PvP server)
    3. Possibility to disable annoying features like zillions of windows popping up while you're typing, the even more annoying red and purple glowing screen and such.
    4. Some class balancing
    5. Changing the guild base system, because:
    - It's a hell to keep up a guild base with many people. You need to have dozens of people doing trade runs and guild base quests, which are damn boring and long too.
    - For the reason written above casual or semi-casual people won't ever get to a guild with guild base, therefore they loose the ability to buy materials and recipes that are needed for level 5+ cooking and alchemist, higher level crafting and such (at least I couldn't find any other option to buy these items).

Therefore I'm suggesting that outsiders should be able to buy items from a guild base for an increased tax. Also guild funds gained by trade runs and guild quests should be increased. That, or make other ways to gain guild funds like by killing enemies, winning war, having special guild base dungeon or something fun. Because guild quests, as they are now, suck.
  • bunnypirates
    edited March 2011
    3. Possibility to disable annoying features like zillions of windows popping up while you're typing, the even more annoying red and purple glowing screen and such.

THIS OMGBBQ. I hated that. So much.
    & the red glowing screen only appears when you have your effects settings on the highest possible quality, if I'm thinking about the same thing. Dunno about a purple screen, though. I never use highest quality effects because I hate the arrow that points the spot where you're moving to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shiro
    edited March 2011
    I meant once you're flagged or on low HP, then 90% of the screen will pulsate in red and/or purple, which makes me kill myself.
  • bunnypirates
    edited March 2011
    I've only seen red screen. oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• blue14
    blue14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yes yes YES to higher jumping! I like jumping down from the high ledges rather than going around and around and going down stairs...such a waste of time.

Fahions and mounts and such will come in time, i'm sure.

I'd love a bigger inv bag to start off with. there's hardly any free space with all the pots i have to carry around with me.

disabling point-and-click movement (as an option of course) would be wonderful!!

>i don't really mind the red screen. sometimes i'm so focused on skill combos (im a bard) i sometimes lose track of my hp and such, so it keeps me in check. i'v only had one of each though...

more char customization? i'm fine with what it is, but it'd be cool if we had more "flairs" and hairstyles. but it's not really necessary.

HUGE yes to lower mana consumption. i run out of pots and stuff waaay to quickly

haven't had much lag, but getting rid of existing lag is always a plus.

that's all i can think of for now...
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hmmm what i want from ob......a job, a ford mustang gt, my gf to NOT be pregnant when the downtime is over oh wait you mean in game? D: oh fine v.v

fix the lag, maybe one or two more options for character customizing, fashion items for each race available at the rep agents (not to expensive maybe like 10 gc an item? and have it so you have to be like lvl 3 in the repective things to buy them? :D), have an option to change the camera using the keyboard like the left and right arrows and not like q and e or a and d cuz those are annoying
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • octarone
    octarone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    - Flatten the leveling curve, or make main quest and subquests give tons more exp (to the point it's more important than dailies for several days...). This at least after lv40, and especially after lv50.

- Make masteries and resistance training quest-based with minigame challenges instead of gold sinks. If worried about gold sinks, add gems to NPCs for a specific gold fee, instead of having them in the CS. Win-win.

- Better optimized engine. Graphics are ok, just the engine blows at performance.

- Remove lv5 gems >.>
    shiro wrote: »
    I meant once you're flagged or on low HP, then 90% of the screen will pulsate in red and/or purple, which makes me kill myself.
    >.> Learn the game before speaking.

Red corner happens at low HP, only corners, and it's vital to me sometimes when I'm not paying attention. As a mage it makes me pop up ice barrier, for example.

Purple corners are when you are engaged in pvp. If someone starts channeling or casting **** on me? Say a MM ganks me with that long soul talent skill that charges for like 5 seconds. I'd rather have a warning so I could turn my mp shield up asap (again, as a mage) before I get 1-shot.

I'm pretty sure you can find other uses for these.
  • shiro
    edited March 2011
    octarone wrote: »
    >.> Learn the game before speaking.

Learn what? o.o I figured that much, and guess what! If you're engaged and on low hp then both colors show up! :eek: I thought everyone noticed this, so I wouldn't need to explain how it works, but only what am I talking about.

Anyways, I didn't ask to delete them all together, but only to add a function to disable these features. Whereas it might be all so very useful to you, but personally I find it annoying to see a kaleidoscope on my screen in addition to the 4 fps I'm having in PvPs.
  • krogger
    krogger Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    saiaette wrote: »
    Basically what the title asks. :p
    What are your wishes and hopes for things to come in OB?
    Tell what features and additions (like minigames, marriage, gardens, etc) you're hoping for with the release of OB.

Also, allow me to ask you to follow the ToS and forum rules~;)

just to point out u can get a Garden from guild base :P. im hoping for the God mode system to be implemented which i doubt and maybe they sped up the production of the pvp arena :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Krogger
    Guild: Wicked (leader)
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Assassin
  • monimad
    monimad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A dance action
    Arenas
    Another instance like NC cuz NC is AWESOME !!!!!
    400.000 leafs for everyone
    Popping windows when ur writing something and a mob/player attacks u
    Lag ofc

And thats pretty much all i can think of atm xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 鹦鹉
    CB Phase 2 Skill Contest Winner
    Beware of the "Phoenix Call"
  • fenrina
    fenrina Posts: 336
    edited March 2011
    What they promised a few months ago + balance improvements. Maybe improving the non-daily exp stuff.

Not expecting much though.
  • princisa
    princisa Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1.) Marriage System
    2.) New items in the cash shop ( costumes, pets, mounts, ect )
    3.) See what the level cap is actually decided at
    4.) Skills
    5.) Personalized character actions ( dancing )
  • vindicon
    vindicon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ^This pls.It's rly hard to jump over anything and almost makes it pointless,more freedom in movement would be nice.

No, please no, the one think I take pride in the most being a vampire is the ability to turn to a bat and jump to extraordinary lenghts and heights while other classes struggle to get over small cliffs. Please don't make them able to jump properly, I 'll kill myself :eek:

Lol, kidding, but seems I just found the real reason why vampires are the best class in the game :D

On topic:
    Taking some damage when jumping off 100m cliffs would be nice.
    And solving the mp issue everyone has been complaining about since cb1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blue14
    blue14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    princisa wrote: »

5.) Personalized character actions ( dancing )

right! that was another thing i forgot to mention. like in pwi, we got to sit and lie down and taunt and what not...i think that'd be super cool for all the classes/races to have their own style of actions.

oh, and getting the encyclopedia working too. i don't know if it was just me, but every time i tried to open it, the right page would just be black o.o couldn't click anything either.
  • elegantforce
    elegantforce Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dear Santa,

I've been a good kid this year, and I would really like to get a better engine so the game doesn't run that un-smoothly.

If it is possible, I would like that all the gems are removed from cash shop, while you add better human-female-only fashion, not that big **** dress.

I hope you could change the way to acquire mastery/resistance training, instead of just being a money sink.

Also, I don't understand why the Aegis Warrior defense buff doesn't affect all the party, while the Elemental attack ones does. I hope this is a bug that will get fixed.

Finally, some kind of territory war would be nice to have, in addition to the upcoming arenas.

Thank you,
    elegantforce

Where Santa = whoever can make changes to the game.
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    we gunna get what china got, and not a single thing else. the patch has already been deployed in china. this long a$$ cb was just to check for typos lol....
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If it is possible, I would like that all the gems are removed from cash shop.

I hope you could change the way to acquire mastery/resistance training, instead of just being a money sink.

Also, I don't understand why the Aegis Warrior defense buff doesn't affect all the party, while the Elemental attack ones does. I hope this is a bug that will get fixed.

Finally, some kind of territory war would be nice to have, in addition to the upcoming arenas.
    +1 I have same wishes but I doubt it will change knowing PWE ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenysama
    edited March 2011
    I'd like for the auto-path to not run me off of bridges anymore. that would be cool :cool:
  • crys13
    crys13 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ~I would like to see some more mini-games (Nightmare Carnival wasn't enough imo)
    ~Definatly more fashion (I am sadly an addict to fashion)
    ~Some more actions with the character (only few interactions came as a reward from finishing perfumer quests)
    ~Marriage system/better couple quest
    ~Some better NPC responses, some of them were very funny and corny (yes i did read some of the NPC drama chatter sue me)
    ~Higher jumps (so use to PWI...)
    ~Better Questing system (auto-path is ok as long as i don't fall of a bridge....we will have some serious problems if i get my dress soaked :|)
    ~Improved Boss Rwards in more challenging instances
    ~Better Mastery/Resistance system, remove items out of CS for this and make it quests that are very challenging instead

That's all I can think of for now. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Neoyoshi for the great sig :p
    IGN: Crysella
    Class: Human Priestess
    Level: 73
    Server: Storm(PvE)
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know it's been said, and said again many times over (lol) but number one is to majorly increase mana regeneration, I'll be a happy girl. More fashion of course, also a class-specific wish, since I'll be rolling human priest, is I wish we were able to rez while in combat mode. It's very difficult to back off, wait and wait until our char is not taking AOE hits, etc until we can rez. Usually I can't do it and have to wait until a boss dies, or I wind up sacrificing other party members.

Loving the game, can't wait until Wednesday, see ya then peeps! ;)
  • crys13
    crys13 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    aradriel wrote: »
    I know it's been said, and said again many times over (lol) but number one is to majorly increase mana regeneration, I'll be a happy girl. More fashion of course, also a class-specific wish, since I'll be rolling human priest, is I wish we were able to rez while in combat mode. It's very difficult to back off, wait and wait until our char is not taking AOE hits, etc until we can rez. Usually I can't do it and have to wait until a boss dies, or I wind up sacrificing other party members.

Loving the game, can't wait until Wednesday, see ya then peeps! ;)

I also agree about the rez thing I tried to rez a friend one time and had to wait to get out of combat mode to rez them. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Neoyoshi for the great sig :p
    IGN: Crysella
    Class: Human Priestess
    Level: 73
    Server: Storm(PvE)
  • illegalburrito
    illegalburrito Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1) I want to see the random que option thingymajig for dungeons, events, etc. tweeked a little.
    2) Got to have a dance emote
    3) Territory Wars, battlegrounds, etc...
    4) More fashion! :rolleyes:
  • tenysama
    edited March 2011
    TW on this game would be cool, then maybe some decent guild vs guild things would pop up.

Although the entire guild system is messed up imo.

It's basically whoever makes their guild first, will always have their ranking spot/get the benefits first.

Each day a guild with it's core members do their quests, they have large amounts of contribution/zeal increments as opposed to a guild that starts say, 2-3 days later. There's an almost exponential difference in the ratings/statistics of each guild.
This discussion has been closed.