This.
    Game.

@ massive PvP Is just...terrible.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • aud10slave47
    aud10slave47 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    shuda wrote: »
    Also, as much as some people hate it I really would like moving combat, especially for melee
    characters. Only for instant cast of course.

Im hoping for the same, I dont get it why other people are so reluctant to have it... If you think about it, both melee and long range characters are going to benefit from it~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gauntlets/Cleaver -Wu Warlord x)
  • refertome
    refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The only thing that is troubling me is combats needs to be smoother, but I doubt this can be solved easily.
  • steven198807
    steven198807 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    and what about camera/character turning on a q and e or any key you can blind, with out this the game would fall though the cracks.
  • xxxdrackosxxx
    xxxdrackosxxx Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They made Forsaken World a little too fast, that's all...
    Anyway, if they solve the mana/hp regen problem and add more PvE content, it would be cool. I just hope that they won't make the game cash shop dependent, it would be a shame !
    A lot of us are already disappointed by the lack of multi-core support and moving combat, I don't think that we can handle more deceptions .
  • xselene
    xselene Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Optimize.
    This.
    Game.

There really needs to be more of a push for the devs to realize just how crappy this game's engine optimization is. Anyways, if the OBT patch doesn't make things interesting enough for me to stick around, I already have my sights set on a different game.
    I quit, but I lurk.
  • dapyx1
    dapyx1 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Some things:

-many more quests or do drastically reduce the amount of exp needed to lvl UP

-very scarce content, so either introduce some, or with actual content make lvl 60 to be 30

-need more instances, better instances, tougher instances, challenging instances, longer instances content-wise, many more instances needed at level cap, definitely

-need tougher, challenging bosses
  • akumasephitaro
    akumasephitaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    and what about camera/character turning on a q and e or any key you can blind, with out this the game would fall though the cracks.

For some people that might kill the game, but I've gotten used to just using the mouse for the camera. It's not hard. (Unless you're using a laptop trackpad....)
  • ohhnoooo
    ohhnoooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im hoping for the same, I dont get it why other people are so reluctant to have it... If you think about it, both melee and long range characters are going to benefit from it~

Shut your pie hole because people have tried to explain the barriers to implementing this, but most people crying for it are too dumb to understand it.
  • shuda
    shuda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    th30ry wrote: »
    Say no to drugs.

No thanks.
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ohhnoooo wrote: »
    Shut your pie hole because people have tried to explain the barriers to implementing this, but most people crying for it are too dumb to understand it.

Perhaps we should try to explain once more? I'll try to make it simple for them.

@aud10slave47 Moving combat requires ENGINE changing which is NOT possible at this point the game has already been built around the engine edits like moving combat are not possible now.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • regulusblack
    regulusblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok here some suggestions from my side.

- add emotes like sit down, say hi, wave hands etc like in other games

- make the ress for Priest PLEASE combatAVAILABLE!! Every healer i played before has a ress wich can be used in combat WHY not in FW?? Does it make any sence? If ur tank die during a bossfight, or in instance u cant ress because u are still in combat D:

- add a rest/sitdown/meditate function to regenerate mana/hp faster.

- this is just a addition for those who like to fly.. What about flying mounts like wings or other? I mean not those wings u get from chroma in ur gear i mean wings with wich u can fly with.
    The landscape is made really nice so why not being able to explore it on wings?
  • efrata
    efrata Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @regulusblack
    - add emotes like sit down, say hi, wave hands etc like in other games

I think FW have this option you just need to learn actions from a scroll. (In Beta I learned blow kiss, defend, encourage, and some scream action. For sure there're more.)
    - make the ress for Priest PLEASE combatAVAILABLE!

It's a problem when you can't ress tank in the middle of killing the boss :|
    - add a rest/sitdown/meditate function to regenerate mana/hp faster

You have food. It's like meditation (out of combat) and easy to make/buy.

I don't think they will put real flying in this game :|
  • regulusblack
    regulusblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @ efrata

Hm.. ok.. seen from that side its ok, with food and emotes.

But still.. for me its a BIG disadvantage that Priest's ress is not combat available. Why are there priests if u cant ress during combat. It always can happen that someone dies in tough fights, even if u heal up like crazy.
  • jiuzi
    jiuzi Posts: 0
    edited March 2011
    will this changes be active tomorrow in OB?
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    jiuzi wrote: »
    will this changes be active tomorrow in OB?

A few of them, like the clock and modifications to the main quest line to make it stick out more. These two have already been released for awhile though.

A lot of things are in the works, especially the arena PvP system.
  • jiuzi
    jiuzi Posts: 0
    edited March 2011
    Hello,

thanks for info crabclaw

Have a nice day,

Jiuzi FORSAKEN WORLD EU - DYOS GERMAN
  • tenysama
    tenysama Posts: 127
    edited March 2011
    Man I really hope the pets are fixed =< I want a husky.
  • octarone
    octarone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    A few of them, like the clock and modifications to the main quest line to make it stick out more. These two have already been released for awhile though.

A lot of things are in the works, especially the arena PvP system.
    What about the stupid mana burn? How hard is it to change a few numbers around? You will lose a lot of non hardcore noobs this way.
  • falycia
    falycia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is exciting news! It's awesome that devs are listening...now go read up in Cash Shop Huddle and fix that please =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Background art courtesy of Heise.
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Update the front Page of the website, we are no longer in Beta. :D
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • madmodz
    madmodz Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    balsero wrote: »
    Update the front Page of the website, we are no longer in Beta. :D

we are in Open Beta
  • mekarae
    mekarae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its great to see the devs taking our suggestions seriously. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.