Best players on every class

2»

Comments

• braca
    braca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can only say that Aleera is the best vampire in FW that I know of. of course, best support vampire. 11,5k heal ftw :D
  • renegademarshal
    renegademarshal Posts: 49
    edited March 2011
    Hello (ex) PI member, I don't even need to know who you are to figure this out, which proves my point why this thread fails because of most people not being neutral. At least Shyren tried best from what I see so far.

I'm hardly being bias. Beta is a high level and relatively geared well, and I have yet to see him fight Borsuc so I can't say who is better. Ankh just has epic gear and can rollface anyone, even with low wrath. Gexalo is the only PvP build Protector, so he can get a few kills easily. I'd like to see any priest wipe out 10 people as fast as SevenDeuce. As for Marksman, Melbro has been able to take on most classes at his level, even above with better gear. Haven't seen much of Suen.

Oh, and forgot to include Krogger in Assassins. ^_^
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hahaha, these threads are always the worst ideas ever. Trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls.

But thanks to everyone who mentioned me!

Anyhow...IMO

From CB3-4 experience on my Protector.

Assassin- Bladez, Krogger. I've never had too much trouble with any other sin.

Bard-Chanted, only Bard I've ever seen who wasn't bad in pvp.

Mage- Borsuc first and foremost, only mage to ever give me a lot of trouble in pvp. Then probably Ranker pre cb4. Anyone else isn't worth mentioning imo.

Marskman- Vivia, Melbro, Luxray in that order. MM are just way too squishy overall.

Priest: Seven Deuce for PVP and iDivine for PVE. I liked Winters as well but they quit =(

Vampire- Gasm when he played was pretty good and now idk... maybe Crysis? I just don't see many vamps around anymore that are high level, let alone ones that pvp.

Warrior- Elaine, Shyren. All other answers are wrong.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    (Add a wall-of-text with biased opinions about my friends and people I know IRL that plays this game here)
    [Add smth cool here]
  • spooninvasion
    spooninvasion Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm hardly being bias. Beta is a high level and relatively geared well, and I have yet to see him fight Borsuc so I can't say who is better. Ankh just has epic gear and can rollface anyone, even with low wrath. Gexalo is the only PvP build Protector, so he can get a few kills easily. I'd like to see any priest wipe out 10 people as fast as SevenDeuce. As for Marksman, Melbro has been able to take on most classes at his level, even above with better gear. Haven't seen much of Suen.

Oh, and forgot to include Krogger in Assassins. ^_^
    Ankh has terrible skills in PvP period, you have no idea how bad he does for his gear. Gexalo the only PvP build protector WTF? Either you're trolling or don't know much about the server at all. 7 is good and Melbro... nah he's not bad but not close to top definitely >.>
  • uzydunga
    uzydunga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well i dont know in which category rate players, for example :
    Mage: Borsuc - the best orbs farmer then aoe with priest's heals ( ya ' pro ' ), for me Ranker much better
    MM: Suen - the same as Borsuc, the best was some guys from RageQuit
    Vampire: here the best r Aleera, ( 1 old from XIII and RQ )
    Sin: Krooger, Atsuri, Soly
    Bard: Chanted
    Priest : SevenDeauce (pvp ), Aichu (pve)
    Warior: Shyren - the best when with priest or support, never alone ( ' pro ' ), for me the best was Fate

Thats all, most players think they r pro , but always when wining with support, totally lame, i only respect ppl who can win 1v1. Now i know, flame goes on ..... BUT listen we can make next thread with voting for the best team, teamwork. I'm sure there will be much much more ppl.
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't usually want to brag but wtf you bring 1v1 into discussion like it's all that matters? Not to mention you're totally wrong lmao, Bors is best 1v1 mage in PvP unless you mean lame PK ganking when Ranker wins because Bors doesn't even DO that.

And I suck 1v1? Funny cuz 98% of fights I win in that scenario, Elaine is good too but don't see him PvP much. Unless again, by 1v1 you mean what he does, assault unsuspected targets (PK) who sometimes have no chance.

I don't even get healed that much in mass PvP fights (aka support), but I do pot, idk if you're one of those noobs crying about pots :P

I'd say the opposite that I may get killed and lose in mass PvP fights depending on my team and opponent's composition. 1v1 most of you have no chance.

EDIT: I beat Fate countless times in 1v1 when he was playing, sometimes even QQing I had a prayer buff when it was my Warcry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renegademarshal
    renegademarshal Posts: 49
    edited March 2011
    Ankh has terrible skills in PvP period, you have no idea how bad he does for his gear. Gexalo the only PvP build protector WTF? Either you're trolling or don't know much about the server at all. 7 is good and Melbro... nah he's not bad but not close to top definitely >.>

That... that kind of hurt my pride a bit. :(
    Meh, I've been less active on the organized PvP scene since CB3 so I can be wrong.

There's more than just Gexalo as a Diamond Protector?
  • tyanara
    edited March 2011
    There's more than just Gexalo as a Diamond Protector?
    Way more now XD

Actually I think Wulf was diamond from the beginning, but he quit after phase 3 :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lamsyl
    lamsyl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • xolu
    xolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    uzydunga wrote: »
    Mage: Borsuc - the best orbs farmer then aoe with priest's heals ( ya ' pro ' ), for me Ranker much better

I don't understand this at all.

You are saying that someone who uses the games mechanics to win a fight is bad?
    IGN: Kiwifruit
  • tyanara
    edited March 2011
    Don't forget, a fight is fair only when you have no wrath, no 5 min cooldown skills, no pots, no pets. Obviously all those are unfair as only gear and skill rotation should matter.

Oh, and it's not allowed to run around from a prot under Rocky Protection, you are supposedly a coward this way btw.

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Someone isn't pro because they use orbs and pots?
    L O L
    This thread is officially full of fail.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • elegantforce
    elegantforce Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Assassin: Krogger | Atsuri
    Bard: Chanted
    Mage: Borsuc | Ranker
    Marksman: Colvusion | Nini
    Priest: SevenDeuce
    Protector:
    Vampire: Ophelya | Gasm | Ruin
    Warrior: Shyren | Elaine

I'm not and have never been in the same guild as any of the people mentioned in this post.

The "no brainer" ones are Assassin, Bard, Mage and Warrior.

I can't really give an experienced opinion on Priest, as I think it is important to PvP with them and not just against them, to know how good they are to keep people alive.

I don't really know who to put on Protector, but I guess I will say the ones that have been already mentioned on this thread.
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited March 2011
    meh don't see why everyone's flaming and argueing. It's people opinions ofc everyone is going to pick different people. I could give valid reason why I disagree with half of everyone's choices but it won't change their opinion so whats the point.
This discussion has been closed.