good news!

refertome
refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Well..enough with all the negative stuff..here is a good news!

Im upgrading my Singapore 16mbps internet to 100mbps optic fibre just to play fw smoothly..love this game!
Post edited by refertome on

Comments

• wertoret
    wertoret Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well good for you, this aint going to stop the butthurt europeans and the wowwhores as well as the big **** of shittrolls behind them

Oh and well the ones like me who are never going to stop complaining about complaints and the ones that will complain about the complainers of complaints and the ones thC-C-C-Combo breakerell you get the idea.
    "lol" - Anonymous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    Well i just giving pwe something to very happy about after all this qqing.
  • akumasephitaro
    akumasephitaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wertoret wrote: »
    well good for you, this aint going to stop the butthurt europeans and the wowwhores as well as the big **** of shittrolls behind them

WoWwhores? I guess I could have fallen under that.... But the game hasn't been fun for me since Burning Crusade. I'm more or less done there I think. :(
  • wertoret
    wertoret Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WoWwhores? I guess I could have fallen under that.... But the game hasn't been fun for me since Burning Crusade. I'm more or less done there I think. :(

by those I mean those who complain about the game not being challenging enough... well yes I played wow but never liked it in actuality, so no I'm not a wowwhore
    "lol" - Anonymous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xfire2010
    xfire2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i got 8mb and didot had lags and im from isreal
    IGN:TankOrDIe(cbt nick only )
    Class:Protector
    lvl:55(cbt)
    Guild:Immortals
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    Well get 100mbps and problem solved
  • vindicon
    vindicon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    refertome wrote: »

Not every country has the infrastructure to support such internet connections though. I live in greece, and internet speed here is 24 mbps maximum (which usually translates to 10 mbps tops :( )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    If u got the money u can get 200mbps..and its pretty costly..only 100mbps plans and abv have international stability garuntee
  • akumasephitaro
    akumasephitaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wertoret wrote: »
    by those I mean those who complain about the game not being challenging enough... well yes I played wow but never liked it in actuality, so no I'm not a wowwhore

Ah.... I think F2P games are designed with a different player type in mind or something. Personally I don't like challenging when you die from stupid things you couldn't even see, or if your reaction time is too slow. (I have both those problems. x.x)

Going in, tank + spank = less stress for everyone involved.
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011

lol what problem did you solve? anything more than a few megs is overkill for mmos, from anywhere in the world, maybe a few extra megs for the furthest places....
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    ylanday69 wrote: »
    lol what problem did you solve? anything more than a few megs is overkill for mmos, from anywhere in the world, maybe a few extra megs for the furthest places....

Because I live in singapore, my internet speed is important as my data travels over half the globe, so to you having 16mbps only cause 90ms to me it causes over 500ms.I could get to your ping by upgrading my internet.
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Because I live in singapore, my internet speed is important as my data travels over half the globe, so to you having 16mbps only cause 90ms to me it causes over 500ms.I could get to your ping by upgrading my internet.

i actually live in australia so believe me it makes no difference, your connection is limited by the amount of hops it takes to be traced through the different pipes to the server address, a faster internet connection doesnt really speed the process up much, not after a few megs anyway

Edit: did you mention an upgrade to fiber optics? a whole new infrastructure could help a little further but you'll still have the same latency issues being so far from the server location. im on a 24 meg connection which is effectively only about 9 megs where im at. my latency isnt much better than if i was on dial up.
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011

*looks at siggy* You're in XIII? So Xemnas is already passing out the dusk rank sigs I see I will need to change mine soon now.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    *looks at siggy* You're in XIII? So Xemnas is already passing
    out the dusk rank sigs I see I will need to change mine soon now.

Well I saw the siggy in our own forums, and since guild accepted me in yeah why not putting it here..
  • sesheenku
    edited March 2011
    Well I saw the siggy in our own forums, and since guild accepted me in yeah why not putting it here..

I didn't notice I had made it bigger than the original XD
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    I didn't notice I had made it bigger than the original XD

Big is good!...Show how big our guild is xD
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    ylanday69 wrote: »
    i actually live in australia so believe me it makes no difference, your connection is limited by the amount of hops it takes to be traced through the different pipes to the server address, a faster internet connection doesnt really speed the process up much, not after a few megs anyway

Edit: did you mention an upgrade to fiber optics? a whole new infrastructure could help a little further but you'll still have the same latency issues being so far from the server location. im on a 24 meg connection which is effectively only about 9 megs where im at. my latency isnt much better than if i was on dial up.

So you mean there is no difference between 16mbps and 100 mbps if I play Fw..my ping will remain the same?
  • lushyyy
    lushyyy Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For all the people complaining about the game, ganking, non-moving combat, boring, not challenging enough, too much grind, etc., I have a solution for you. Uninstall.

Nobody is forcing you to play this game, if you don't like it, don't play it, simple as that. There is no need to get butthurt over a game.
    When the world all around you is crumbling and you have nothing left but your faith...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    lushyyy wrote: »
    For all the people complaining about the game, ganking, non-moving combat, boring, not challenging enough, too much grind, etc., I have a solution for you. Uninstall.

Nobody is forcing you to play this game, if you don't like it, don't play it, simple as that. There is no need to get butthurt over a game.

Erm hi..this is a very positive thread to PWE..you are saying as if we are QQing over the games?..look at any posts..we are not right?..Your words are pretty intimidating here..
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im upgrading my Singapore 16mbps internet to 100mbps optic fibre just to play fw smoothly..love this game!

Good work, kid. Hope you will have fun spending a fuckload on money when you get into massive PvP and find your PC slowing down like a bltch with 5 ~ 7 people on your screen.

Also, attention **** =/= trolling. Being a attention **** Is way lot different than (pretending) ignorant, rude, etc.

You are just being a **** on this case, but... oh well, Internetz.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    Wow thats some serious flaming but I won't take it to heart :)
  • sesheenku
    edited March 2011
    Good work, kid. Hope you will have fun spending a fuckload on money when you get into massive PvP and find your PC slowing down like a bltch with 5 ~ 7 people on your screen.

Also, attention **** =/= trolling. Being a attention **** Is way lot different than (pretending) ignorant, rude, etc.

Umad bro? o.o
    Made by me ;D

• chesamewmew
    chesamewmew Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011

someone needs to sit in time out and think about what they did wrong :P

i don't even understand the point of such a reply, other than being one hell of a jerk.
    "Opinions are made to be changed - or how is truth to be got at?" - Lord Byron