Booom! Pvp server hit the roof

refertome
refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Judging from the guilds threads where almost every guild is going Pvp server,I think the server's gonna be have seas of people at least half of the realms occupied..what ya think?..How are you guys going to deal with this situation where mobs are all taken :(
Post edited by refertome on

Comments

• sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    refertome wrote: »
    Judging from the guilds threads where almost every guild is going Pvp server,I think the server's gonna be have seas of people at least half of the realms occupied..what ya think?..How are you guys going to deal with this situation where mobs are all taken :(

Fight tooth and nail for them of course! What else?
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    Fight tooth and nail for them of course! What else?

I wanna see people queuing up for mobs in a straight line!!..
  • bladexm1
    bladexm1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol just simply kill them xD if you can =P
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I wanna see people queuing up for mobs in a straight line!!..

lol not on a pvp server
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • mishikotoko
    mishikotoko Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Well...
    Be nice...

Or Just kill the people and then mobs. ^_^
    Lvl 57 Magus
  • refertome
    edited March 2011
    Well...
    Be nice...

Or Just kill the people and then mobs. ^_^

Scary :(
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    - Pretend that (add your level/ lv 31) Is the level cap, buy some decent gear and fight every **** out there.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • anubis29
    anubis29 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    kill them all, then kill them as they come back.:D
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The pvp server isn't going to be nearly as populated as you think.

The PVE ones will have more pop. They always do. PVP is an acquired taste and most steer away from that. The forum community is not indicative of the actual game population.

On top of the population issues the realms will make it seem like a ghost town most of the time. 10 realms means no one will ever have to fight for mobs or world bosses...ever. Hell, it'd be the case for 5 realms.

And the first 2 months or so everyone is going to want to be left alone so they can level quickly without any altercations. Guilds are going to go in certain realms to avoid everyone else, because the more time you waste early on pvping in any form the less time you have to level and will lose spots on the rankings.

Which is what most people plan to play this game for is 2-3 months anyhow. So this game is already starting off on a very, very bad foot.

Not to mention PWE's Profit drops in Q3 of 2010 was down 30% and this past ones was down 54%. As sad as it is to see, this company is a sinking ship and this mmo is probably going to end up being the final nail in the coffin so to speak.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • stainedice
    stainedice Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The pvp server isn't going to be nearly as populated as you think.

The PVE ones will have more pop. They always do. PVP is an acquired taste and most steer away from that. The forum community is not indicative of the actual game population.

On top of the population issues the realms will make it seem like a ghost town most of the time. 10 realms means no one will ever have to fight for mobs or world bosses...ever. Hell, it'd be the case for 5 realms.

And the first 2 months or so everyone is going to want to be left alone so they can level quickly without any altercations. Guilds are going to go in certain realms to avoid everyone else, because the more time you waste early on pvping in any form the less time you have to level and will lose spots on the rankings.

Which is what most people plan to play this game for is 2-3 months anyhow. So this game is already starting off on a very, very bad foot.

Not to mention PWE's Profit drops in Q3 of 2010 was down 30% and this past ones was down 54%. As sad as it is to see, this company is a sinking ship and this mmo is probably going to end up being the final nail in the coffin so to speak.

Nope the monster hunter clone with be that coffin hit by said nail. >W<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.