Open Beta - March 9th

Comments

• pacho19
    pacho19 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    PvE at this point.

kinda fail , i think to much more ppl prefer pvp than pve i realy wont lose time on a pve

server and wont play on american ones with 2k ping so i think if there wont be a pvp server

cya FW :)
  • xiflado69
    xiflado69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    pacho19 wrote: »
    kinda fail , i think to much more ppl prefer pvp than pve i realy wont lose time on a pve

server and wont play on american ones with 2k ping so i think if there wont be a pvp server

cya FW :)

+1
    No pvp server in EU no FW for me... I wont play a pvp server with 500ms. Nothing to say about pve server :mad::mad: Got other games to waste my money with 80ms ping! bb PW
  • xalao
    xalao Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PvE at this point.

CONGRATULATIONS PWE.... First there is no EU in betas so we can try the game without lag (NO EU PEOPLE WANNA TRY IT WITH 500 ms OR MORE).... And now.... there is no PVP server in EU ?? WTF ?? who wants a PVE EU server ?? o.O

See you, im not playing this game any more.... :mad:
  • ursumtl
    ursumtl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    tenysama wrote: »
    Open Beta is when the game goes live, i.e. there is no "end date", the only real "end date" is when the game tanks.

are you dumb or just trolling?
    Open Beta is not when game goes live numbnut. Is what it is: A free access to the game for a limited time. Then every decent game will wipe and start the Live version which is actually the real and official game launch.
  • fallenhawk
    fallenhawk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ursumtl wrote: »
    Open Beta is not when game goes live numbnut. Is what it is: A free access to the game for a limited time. Then every decent game will wipe and start the Live version which is actually the real and official game launch.

Nope. He right Open Beta="live" .
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • susimisi
    susimisi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    that was quick Q_Q i didnt even get my leaves D;
  • assolinka
    assolinka Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hard to understand PWI decision about PVE srver for EU and no PVP. Cuz on CBT the major players are from Europe. And most of them playing PVP mode.
  • lterror
    lterror Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok, this is about aesthetics, I mean, you guys tell us we have 5-6 weeks to play CB and try everything out, after waiting what? 6 months to be able to use our keys and play.. then all of a sudden bam, 2 weeks, it's over.. if you guys are ready to launch OB by the 9th, then you should have had no problem sticking to your original date.

2nd there are some things in the game that really need to be addressed..

1, why the heck are potions bound? I mean for example, I can't goto the remedy dealer for my party because I'm in town and they aren't, pick up a bunch of pots and then distribute them to the people within the instance, because as soon as I buy them, they are bound to me..

2, why is armor and weapons bound? so much for "hand me down" equipment.

3, wth is with the crawling mp regen rate.. 1-2mp per sec, no buff that I've seen to increase it, and yet skills that need 350+mp to cast.. it's forcing you to buy/make pots or use the CS and get springs.. which is BS in my opinion..
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    ursumtl wrote: »

99% of MMO's that are F2P never really hit "Live" they stay in Open Beta Limbo...so in this case Open Beta is the same thing a live
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • lterror
    lterror Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PWI is still in OB stage.. after 2 1/2 years
  • zodimmortal
    zodimmortal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    assolinka wrote: »
    Hard to understand PWI decision about PVE srver for EU and no PVP. Cuz on CBT the major players are from Europe. And most of them playing PVP mode.

Yap!!!
    Please a PvP server also in Europe :(
  • grimspank
    grimspank Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The one thing i've seen as positive about these guys, they are very consistent in their ways, so, why would anyone be even slightly surprised, at any announcement, made by these guys.. don't you people ever learn.

After finally getting to test the game, it really makes no difference, and I don't know why anyone even cares what phase its at.
  • harukabara
    harukabara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm glad they are having the Open Beta sooner. It's also good they will wipe everyone. All other games wipe characters from Closed Beta to Open Beta, so why should this one be an exception? Just be glad they are having the Open Beta sooner instead of much later. Following the quests and working hard will let everyone get back their levels. I'm hoping there are going to be some guilds that love to role play. My friends and I love to role play as our characters. It's so much fun to pretend you are really an Elf or something. My main might be a Bard. I think Elves look amazing. ^^
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hope they make a PvE and PvP server for EU, 'cause it's unfair if they just make one. I'm going to play on EU for better time zone and ping, but I'm more of a PvE player so naturally I'm going on PvE server.

-if this was solved in the earlier posts enlighten me please, I haven't read anything but first post and pages 13 and 14-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • fallenhawk
    edited March 2011
    I hope they make a PvE and PvP server for EU, 'cause it's unfair if they just make one. I'm going to play on EU for better time zone and ping, but I'm more of a PvE player so naturally I'm going on PvE server.

-if this was solved in the earlier posts enlighten me please, I haven't read anything but first post and pages 13 and 14-

EU people will have a PVE .
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So I heard. OB was supposed to start in 23rd too, but it was changed to 9th.
    If they change it to PvP because PvP people want so, it's unfair for PvE players. Just like they are saying it's unfair for them (PvP) now. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • scarletwitch
    scarletwitch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    Nobody was QQing that phase 4 is too long, that only applied to previous phases.

Phase 4 was supposed to last 4 weeks, and that is not too long especially considering that leveling from 50 to 60 is slow, and that there were 2 new servers and A LOT of new people trying the game for the first time.

Phase 1 was ok as well, because it lasted 4 weeks in 2 sections, first level 29 then level 30 with new dungeons to test etc.

Phase 2 and 3 are the ones that were dragged too long for no reason at all. They lasted 6 weeks or more if I am not mistaken, and there's nothing special about them at all.

So, instead of them reducing those 2 phases, they reduced this last one, where it's hardest to level, and all the new people (tons of them especially considering it's 3 servers now) will have only 2 weeks to try out the game... not even a lot of time to try multiple classes to get familiar with!

P4=/= Entire beta.

Just F.Y.I.

Also, you don't represent the majority. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Astarte
    Home: Blackcard
    Position: I am a BlackCard Queen, I can do anything
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer!
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know which is why it was stupid to reduce the phase 4 duration when people were QQing only about the other 2 that were too long -.- that was my point lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soevil
    soevil Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this entire CBT is too long.

ijs.
    IGN: TBA
    Class: Vampire
    Guild: Condottieri
  • k0ba
    k0ba Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I will not spent time and money on a EU PVE server and i will not waste my time on a US server... so, if u want me and my guild in this game, I SUGGEST to u to open an EU PVP server.

thx a lot.:mad:
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Still not a reply..
    Right, except there will be 4 servers for the English version. 2 east, 1 west, 1 EU.
    Good to know
    PvE at this point.
    BAD at all that it's PvE, what the hell, PvP server is only on NA? So it will be

1 NA East PvP
    1 NA East PvE
    1 NA West PvE
    1 EU PvE

WHY only on NA? Is it hard to make up 1 PvP and 1 PvE for each side? I want the PvP server on EU too, i don't want to play on PvE. That is totally unfair for the people that play on EU locations, don't say that we have to play on NA, because the Ping suck bad (Even if i know that actually we play on the West server and with the East one the ping will be a little better). WTB info please.
  • therealhisssna
    therealhisssna Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    when will the stupid open beta end so i can acctually level
  • drakenfyre
    edited March 2011
    when will the stupid open beta end so i can acctually level

Open Beta won't be here until March 9th
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • kysegoten
    kysegoten Posts: 5
    edited March 2011
    u eu people forget us west isnt getting pvp server if we want pvp we have to take east and get 100 to 300 ping :P but anyways i not quiting boi for this game just playing it on my free time like after events on boi :P so pve server is good for me :D
  • tenysama
    tenysama Posts: 127
    edited March 2011
    Open beta= scapegoat to get away with bugs.

Saying a game is "live" and then having problems = lolwatbyebyeplayers.

Problems? "well, this is Open Beta, Beta means testing so..."

The only thing to account for is the possibility of db wipes, other than that there's no real difference between a beta/live version of a game.
  • skalnor
    skalnor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this is my first time playing a open beta so i was wondering, does the character i create get deleted when the open beta ends?
  • fallenhawk
    edited March 2011
    Open Beta does not end for games like this. Love of god get that though you thick skulls people .
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • xalao
    xalao Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    kysegoten wrote: »
    u eu people forget us west isnt getting pvp server if we want pvp we have to take east and get 100 to 300 ping :P but anyways i not quiting boi for this game just playing it on my free time like after events on boi :P so pve server is good for me :D

LOL ??

Ok, so you have to play with 100-300 ping.... and do everything after the events..... So you're telling us, EU people that because in your timing events are made at 8pm, and for you that's 5pm (correct me if im wrong) you have any trouble about it ??

Well let me say.... as a EU person.... we wont play with 100-300 ping, but with 500-1000 ping and when the server time is at 8pm, our time is 2am in the morning.... As you can imagine, it might be a little late for us to play any events.... So let us complain a little about that ;)

BTW i will be leaving the game if we dont get a EU PVP server, ME AND MOST PEOPLE IN MY GUILD will.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    jeez i can tell two things about most of you people
    1 most of you are a bunch of cry babies cuz of: a ob moving up, b character wipes after phase 4, c cuz there isn't going to be a pvp for the eu servers, d cuz your a troll and just want to annoy people
    2 most of you are idiots and don't know the meaning of "game going live"
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • drakenfyre
    edited March 2011
    jeez i can tell two things about most of you people
    1 most of you are a bunch of cry babies cuz of: a ob moving up, b character wipes after phase 4, c cuz there isn't going to be a pvp for the eu servers, d cuz your a troll and just want to annoy people
    2 most of you are idiots and don't know the meaning of "game going live"

so which one do I fall under? :p
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.