Open Beta - March 9th

Comments

• wraithwolf
    wraithwolf Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Are the different realms going to be staying with the start of the OB?
  • riquentel
    riquentel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is funny lol when the CB lasted a really long time they complained and now that they(PWE) put an earlier date for OB they ( The pathetic people that complain) Still complain.....that's just sad :\ i'm happy with it early though good job PWE for making it early.....even though i quit playing PWI and JD.....i'm looking forward to spend my time in Forsaken World!!
  • mystiek
    mystiek Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What i wanna know is if we will be able to apply and buy zhen in open beta. I have some ready and waiting but can't apply it to forsaken world will there be any new items on cash shop AKA HP gems attack gems ????
  • moonsmasher
    moonsmasher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Maybe we could get 380 free leaves (Enough to buy any whole fashion set that I've seen)? Ya probably not.

yeah! I totally second this! free leaves to reward cbters would be amazing x 1000. just sayin'. ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ムーンスマシャー
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol dang I was so glad the OB was supposed to be up on 23rd because my last exam is around that date... But now I have to study and I can't get a quick start. Studying comes first though, I'll graduate if I pass everything. *A* <3 I really hope the time servers open is at least an hour or two earlier than the usual time when CB phases opened, so I can reserve a name. I have school the next day. -_-

One good thing is that I'll avoid the worst crowd at the starting zones, hur hurr~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People will QQ over anything, eh?
    Oh well.

You're learning this just now? :(
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Omg Yaaaayyyyyyyyy <3<3<3<3 Sooooo Happy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • soevil
    soevil Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    calm down sara...

u kno theres at least 1 person who's happier than u >.<
    IGN: TBA
    Class: Vampire
    Guild: Condottieri
  • autumnstar
    autumnstar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    YAY! Super excited now!
  • shiorihikaru
    shiorihikaru Posts: 30
    edited March 2011
    You're learning this just now? :(

Haha. No, I've known that since I starting online gaming.
    I just really amazes me sometimes how hypocritical people can be when they whine.

March 23rd. CB will never end! >.>
    March 9th. Nooo, now I'll never be able to test everything! >.>

Like, what's the point? Just take it a shut up for once.
    At least you have a game to waste your time on to begin with.

And, @BunnyPirates, I totally understand where you're coming from. I have an exam just before the 23rd too, and I wanted it out of the way before I got sucked into OB, but oh well. I'll force myself to study away from FW somehow.
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    God this is great news wow im so happy right now can't wait till march 9th:D:D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • tsiniya
    tsiniya Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sweet, WC wasn't full of crazy people this time!:rolleyes:

Ok I know I'm probably a bit of an odd one, but I can't wait for that char wipe, made so many mistakes with these chars :o so it'll be nice to start over again.
    Was hyper over FW when I saw it announced, just as hyper now that it's actually here! This game has been amazing from what I've experienced so far and can't wait till OB kicks up, counting down the days! :p
    The worlds riches are mine; they're just not in my bags yet...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    And, @BunnyPirates, I totally understand where you're coming from. I have an exam just before the 23rd too, and I wanted it out of the way before I got sucked into OB, but oh well. I'll force myself to study away from FW somehow.

;o; I'll study in the mornings, draw during the day and play at night. I have to finish bazillion assignments for the schools I'm applying to, about 20 pictures in total. This is going to be so awesome... >n>; Thank Goodness all my friends will be busy so I can't hang out with anyone, haha.

B> A life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    tsiniya wrote: »
    Sweet, WC wasn't full of crazy people this time!:rolleyes:

Ok I know I'm probably a bit of an odd one, but I can't wait for that char wipe, made so many mistakes with these chars :o so it'll be nice to start over again.
    Was hyper over FW when I saw it announced, just as hyper now that it's actually here! This game has been amazing from what I've experienced so far and can't wait till OB kicks up, counting down the days! :p

lol i hear ya on that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • nichls9
    nichls9 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We still getting more leafs sent out on the 6th or soon as possible? Not everyone got leafs.
  • concretebubble
    concretebubble Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh damn. That sucks. Finally got to level 20 and I've only got like a week left before my charrie is wiped. Oh well, I guess. At least I can say I got to play in CB :D
  • therealhisssna
    therealhisssna Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Change of plans, everybody! The open beta launch date for FW has been moved from March 23rd to March 9th. Besides the date change, everything will remain the same.

There will be a character wipe on the 9th, and then the game will be in its open beta stage at last. I'll have more specific information about any potential maintenance/downtimes related to the launching of the open beta in the near future.

One week left of the CB period. An era is coming to an end :)

ok so i understand that this will be the last character wipe because i really wanna actually play and focus on leveling up with the reassurance that my char will not be wiped a month from now.
  • everchangingelf
    everchangingelf Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Haha. I'm not bothering with CB anymore. I'm waiting for OB to play. What's the point?

Oh oh! "CB is meant for testing, not playing." Well, You can't test if you don't play, so you can go **** yourself and shut up.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Haha. I'm not bothering with CB anymore. I'm waiting for OB to play. What's the point?

Oh oh! "CB is meant for testing, not playing." Well, You can't test if you don't play, so you can go **** yourself and shut up.

there is a difference, YES we know you have to play to test the game....but there are players that are in some sort of react to get to max lvl just to get there, instead of looking for bugs and errors in the game

if you are here just to play and not give a carp about any bugs that is right out playing

if you are here to look for bugs, text errors and such then you are truly doing the beta test
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • derpington3000
    derpington3000 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    heres an error, 'duel' is spelled 'dual' in game. like for 'dueling'
    why so serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zodimmortal
    zodimmortal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    PvE at this point.
    I hope you change idea because I dont like a PVE server in Europe without 1 PvP server. Maybe other ppl like a PvE server but I think is + fair create 1 PvP server.
    Reason is simple:
    Game is based on realms then in this game pvp is already limited. Who dont like pvp and get pked can easy change realm and continue his "farming level".
    At least, please, permit who likes PvP do it a bit.
    I hope you can understand my means.
  • xiasha
    xiasha Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Phew, We're going into Open Beta, at long last, March 9th! The end of a very exciting year, and much more to come ahead!
    Will the beta a week now the players will not delete the data?
  • drakenfyre
    edited March 2011
    xiasha wrote: »
    Will the beta a week now the players will not delete the data?

everything is still getting wiped, says that right in the first post
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • xiasha
    edited March 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    everything is still getting wiped, says that right in the first post
    Accounts presented cicada inside it?
  • drakenfyre
    edited March 2011

don't quite understand what your asking
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • zodimmortal
    zodimmortal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011

it is not account wipe it is chars wipe. Then all chars you had in account will be all deleted.
  • xiasha
    edited March 2011
    don't quite understand what your asking
    Recharge into account the number of points have been
  • lionaira
    lionaira Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Personally I'm hoping for a crapola amount of leaves by tomorrow (ha! not gonna happen) since i know of a few people who aren't done experimenting.

as for the date being moved up, this is the the time to show your value as a tester - do your "worst" ingame and locate as many bugs and possible problems as possible. getting wiped sucks, but the majority of us knew it was gonna happen. If you didn't know, that's your own problem for being misinformed.

about testing the level 60 content, It would've been nice to have it thoroughly tested... and suffer the abuse of the basic moronic user that's bound to find some way to mess it up - but they probably had their reasons, be it financially, done testing, or whatever it is - it's for their own ends.
  • drakenfyre
    edited March 2011
    Recharge into account the number of points have been

nope, the chars are going to be fully removed, anything and everything tied to it will be gone
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • xiasha
    edited March 2011
    nope, the chars are going to be fully removed, anything and everything tied to it will be gone
    Well ... let us wait for the New World to Come
This discussion has been closed.