Open Beta - March 9th

1356713

Comments

  • rassav
    rassav Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    mstgcs wrote: »
    Sir, there's an x on the top right of your browser, at this point in time I think you should just click it and be on your way, no one is complaining about a wipe in "general" they are posting their concerns and their feedback of how this closed beta was handled and how no one will be able to test the level 60 content now.

    C'mon you really believe game companies dont have their own testing team to test few lvl 60 dungeons? Stress testing the server under full load is different, and it needs betas and thousands of players, but few dungeons don't. And there is reason why game maker dont want to spoil the game and let us test everything - and BTW there wiull be issues always (look at WoW and its patches and WoW is biggest and Blizzard has more money and programmers and testers than maker of this game, and there are still bugs in WoW which are fixed, balance issues etc.). MMO is different beast than single player game, not only its bigger, it will not be forgotten with all its bugs in several months and there are thousands of players on the same shard.
  • falim
    falim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well was planning on writing guides for my guild but guess not glad its starting finally though.
    IGN: Disorder
    Class: Priest
    Race: Human
    Lvl:
    Guild: Paradise Guild Leader

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    am i missing something with all this QQing? i mean really its a GAME jeez you will get a chance to lvl up to 40-50 again and work on getting to the cap and if theres a bug with any of the stuff just report it to gm's on the forum or game and tell him the problem end of discussion and last time i checked everyone here should've learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to mmo's as things change so get over it and do w/eth you wanna do the next week and get ready for ob when it goes live and there is no more wipes
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

    IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin


    One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I still copy-paste until it get a reply.

    crabclaw wrote: »
    Change of plans, everybody! The open beta launch date for FW has been moved from March 23rd to March 9th. Besides the date change, everything will remain the same.

    There will be a character wipe on the 9th, and then the game will be in its open beta stage at last. I'll have more specific information about any potential maintenance/downtimes related to the launching of the open beta in the near future.

    One week left of the CB period. An era is coming to an end :)
    Great, can we PLEASE know if we will have the clients like "NA English/German/French client" and "EU English/German/French client" or what?

    Because i want to play on EU servers with an english client. What client i have to download (if there is one)?
  • kyosuken
    kyosuken Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    rassav wrote: »
    C'mon you really believe game companies dont have their own testing team to test few lvl 60 dungeons? Stress testing the server under full load is different, and it needs betas and thousands of players, but few dungeons don't. And there is reason why game maker dont want to spoil the game and let us test everything - and BTW there wiull be issues always (look at WoW and its patches and WoW is biggest and Blizzard has more money and programmers and testers than maker of this game, and there are still bugs in WoW which are fixed, balance issues etc.). MMO is different beast than single player game, not only its bigger, it will not be forgotten with all its bugs in several months and there are thousands of players on the same shard.

    Don't reply if you don't know what you're talking about.

    PWE's entire reason for extending the CBT for so many months was for quality purposes.

    PWE's entire reason for canceling the phase 4 wipe was again a quality decision since THEY TOLD US they wanted to let us reach lv60 and test the content.

    How the **** are we supposed to do this now? It's a big deal because throughout the entire CBT, they kept changing their minds about EVERYTHING and kept finding newer, stupider ways to troll our expectations. They have effectively proven to us that they will always, always, always find another way to break a promise to us. They're boldly informing us that we can't trust them to keep their word or to hold true to their own plans, because they'll change anything and everything in one moment's notice.
  • derpington3000
    derpington3000 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    'Jesus is the way, repent and seek Him otherwise you will end in hell. '
    i should flag this for bigotry/offensive
    why so serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freeinside
    freeinside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    for me the most interesting questions are:
    • Do I have to download another client?
    • will there be an european server (with the european time?)
    • will there be any benefits for the CB-tester?

    best wishes
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Incidentally leveling up high in a CB with a wipe IS a waste of time.. No offense to all you who did, somebody had to test that content... However if you're going to complain about how much time you put in why did you put in all that time at all?

    The complaining about that is what I'm addressing, your anger at the date is understood. It seems they don't need you to test the level 60 content that bad.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

    -> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • tehreaper6
    tehreaper6 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Don't worry guys they'll wait till every1 trashes their stuff and nerd rage to announce that the date will be pushed back ^^ and then we'll nerd rage some more and then there won't be a wipe! 8D and stop calling this CBT bc we're in phase 4...any1 can join...like me :D it's an early OB now lol soo in reality..they're wiping OB! To start the new OB fresh...which seems pointless seeing as how so many players have joined already. (once again since anyone can join) but seriously...LEARN CONSISTANCY PL0X n00bZ?!?! kthxbai I supreme ruler of all!
  • renegademarshal
    renegademarshal Posts: 49
    edited March 2011
    am i missing something with all this QQing? i mean really its a GAME jeez you will get a chance to lvl up to 40-50 again and work on getting to the cap and if theres a bug with any of the stuff just report it to gm's on the forum or game and tell him the problem end of discussion and last time i checked everyone here should've learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to mmo's as things change so get over it and do w/eth you wanna do the next week and get ready for ob when it goes live and there is no more wipes

    1) Most of the people on the Player Rankings list hardcored it, thus we spent massive amounts of time on it. Kind of pisses a lot of us off if we hardcored it for nothing.

    2) We were also testing out builds, which, because we cannot get to 60 and for some even 55, kills that purpose, since no free leaves will be given in OB for talent compasses, gems, etc.

    3) The "unexpected" was thought to have come with the no wipe, and even then only a few days change. Not a two week subtraction.
  • kysegoten
    kysegoten Posts: 5
    edited March 2011
    what are the odds of us getting max lvl chars before ob so i can try out each class :P see what i want 2 be :D
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    'Jesus is the way, repent and seek Him otherwise you will end in hell. '
    i should flag this for bigotry/offensive


    Dont like it, dont quote it. I had a nicer sig but was deleted by mod because quoted the Bible. S i made up my own quote.
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I knew it wouyld be difficult for any player to reach 60 in 2 weeks, specially new players. I was hoping some of the level 50 players that had a bunch of exp accumulated could reach 60 before the 23rd.
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • tehreaper6
    tehreaper6 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    balsero wrote: »
    Dont like it, dont quote it. I had a nicer sig but was deleted by mod because quoted the Bible. S i made up my own quote.

    If you have a problem with it don't look at it. If it makes you upset grow up and move on. Stop being a hypocrite by forcing your belief on others. If he wants it on his sig he can have it.
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    tehreaper6 wrote: »
    If you have a problem with it don't look at it. If it makes you upset grow up and move on. Stop being a hypocrite by forcing your belief on others. If he wants it on his sig he can have it.

    LOL you dont even know what you are talking about, I am the one with the quote, he didnt like my quote and he objected. I am not forcing anyone to believe, you dont see me telling anyone to believe, I have a sig that I like, what is your issue, did my sig said "tehreaper repent or you are going to end in hell?" no it doesnot say that, so dont bother to answer or talk about something that has nothing to do with you? My sig is for me, to remind myself everyday how to live.
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • wertoret
    wertoret Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hum today's not April 1st is it?
    "lol" - Anonymous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    balsero wrote: »
    LOL you dont even know what you are talking about, I am the one with the quote, he didnt like my quote and he objected. I am not forcing anyone to believe, you dont see me telling anyone to believe, I have a sig that I like, what is your issue, did my sig said "tehreaper repent or you are going to end in hell?" no it doesnot say that, so dont bother to answer or talk about something that has nothing to do with you, or maybe it does?

    He probably hit the quote button and the wrong post was quoted. Happens a lot for me.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wertoret wrote: »
    hum today's not April 1st is it?

    Nope I dont think so, but seems more like atheist Day, oh, that is Fools Day? The Bible says "The fool says in his heart there is not God."
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • derpington3000
    derpington3000 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the bible says the bible is true. next.
    why so serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OK lets go back to the topic. In 7 days OB opens and I will like to know if any player at all reached 60.
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • derpington3000
    derpington3000 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    idk, i just felt like failtrolling.
    why so serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    idk, i just felt like failtrolling.

    Lol racking free flyer miles... :D
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • derpington3000
    derpington3000 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    exactly! i'm headed to narnia this summah.
    why so serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Change of plans, everybody! The open beta launch date for FW has been moved from March 23rd to March 9th. Besides the date change, everything will remain the same.

    There will be a character wipe on the 9th, and then the game will be in its open beta stage at last. I'll have more specific information about any potential maintenance/downtimes related to the launching of the open beta in the near future.

    One week left of the CB period. An era is coming to an end :)
    Great, can we PLEASE know if we will have the clients like "NA English/German/French client" and "EU English/German/French client" or what?

    Because i want to play on EU servers with an english client. What client i have to download (if there is one)?
    Still not a word...
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    Incidentally leveling up high in a CB with a wipe IS a waste of time.. No offense to all you who did, somebody had to test that content... However if you're going to complain about how much time you put in why did you put in all that time at all?

    The complaining about that is what I'm addressing, your anger at the date is understood. It seems they don't need you to test the level 60 content that bad.

    exactly im lvl 38 now and im not complaining at all about this it just means less wait for ob
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

    IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin


    One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • derpington3000
    derpington3000 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    exactly im lvl 38 now and im not complaining at all about this it just means less wait for ob

    yeah i agree, if i hit 60 i might be annoyed about a wipe, but i'm not as i'm only a lvl 32 vampire.
    why so serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I am level 32 now and I am stopping to let something else to discover when OB starts.
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sesheenku wrote: »
    That was quick


    (Add alot of "Hahaha's" here)

    ...

    icwutudidthar.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • tehreaper6
    tehreaper6 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    balsero wrote: »
    LOL you dont even know what you are talking about, I am the one with the quote, he didnt like my quote and he objected. I am not forcing anyone to believe, you dont see me telling anyone to believe, I have a sig that I like, what is your issue, did my sig said "tehreaper repent or you are going to end in hell?" no it doesnot say that, so dont bother to answer or talk about something that has nothing to do with you? My sig is for me, to remind myself everyday how to live.

    Sorry quoted the wrong person :P <3 meant to quote the other guy O_o I failed forgive my failness!
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sorry man didnt mean to snap at you. :(
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
This discussion has been closed.