Listen up!

brokensaintvx
brokensaintvx Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I understand there are a lot of old wounds existing from players of Pwi's unbalanced gameplay and painful exploits that regrettably ruin the game's playability. However, this game, posesses no such imbalance. Please stop stressing the uselessness of each class. Every single class holds a use and skill, each and every class fits into the game very well. I understand that everyone's nervous from Pwi, but please, trust me, it does not "Yet" exist, and if we're lucky, it wont.

Please stop stressing it so much, this game sports, and as much as it pains me to say it, good game balance for a Pwe game.
Post edited by brokensaintvx on

Comments

• xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You sir... are wrong.

Skills do not work as they should, (hunters mark does not prevent sin invisibility as it states), hence imbalance.
    Glitches cause characters to freeze until they are killed (stunning a vamp in bat form), hence exploits.
    Classes can be frozen by skills INDEFINATELY (bards slow stacks until ZERO movement is achieved), hence exploits.
    First person to get redhands will win the war. (ever see a burst marksman with redhands? EVERYONE dies.) hence... UNGODLY IMBALANCE

Would you like the list to be continued? Try playing the game through all of the betas before you open your mouth about imbalance and usefulness.
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    xephona wrote: »
    You sir... are wrong.

Skills do not work as they should, (hunters mark does not prevent sin invisibility as it states), hence imbalance.
    Glitches cause characters to freeze until they are killed (stunning a vamp in bat form), hence exploits.
    Classes can be frozen by skills INDEFINATELY (bards slow stacks until ZERO movement is achieved), hence exploits.
    First person to get redhands will win the war. (ever see a burst marksman with redhands? EVERYONE dies.) hence... UNGODLY IMBALANCE

Would you like the list to be continued? Try playing the game through all of the betas before you open your mouth about imbalance and usefulness.

The game is not open yet, this is what closed beta is for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    mstgcs wrote: »
    The game is not open yet, this is what closed beta is for.

The game is open in china, using the same coding as we have. Only difference is we are a patch or two behind, and it has been poorly translated. Common logic here. The game is completed....

Besides, my statement still applies. He is saying it is basically perfect and balanced AT THE MOMENT, and I was proving him wrong with CURRENT issues.
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
This discussion has been closed.