Phase 4 free zen is being distributed

Comments

• boozin
    boozin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Hey everyone, over the next few hours 50 dollars worth of leaves are being delivered to all servers.

Dire Straights said it best... gotta love that money for nothing. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marleylol
    marleylol Posts: 26
    edited February 2011
    Uh...I'm a lvl 11 warrior and haven't gotten into cb until phase 4 and i'm on the pvp server and still haven't gotten the zen >.>
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    marleylol wrote: »
    Uh...I'm a lvl 11 warrior and haven't gotten into cb until phase 4 and i'm on the pvp server and still haven't gotten the zen >.>

have you logged out and back in since this was announced?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • haggleooo
    haggleooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It seems that only the people with characters made before crab announced everyone should have it got the Zen. It isn't some type of free system that is giving it to every new account that just made characters on it. (Not new account, new or old). Needs to be fixed. >.<
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    "I am Vine - Sacred Elven Healer of DOOM"
  • healzu
    healzu Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    if your char on the PVP server was there when phase 3 came out, all players got 1,600 leaves..along with the additional 2,000 today.

so if you never used the leaves on the PVP char it will have 3600 leaves while the new chars will only have the 2000

Ohh, thanks. Didn't know about that since I went away from here for a while. :)
  • cashholder11
    cashholder11 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    haggleooo wrote: »
    It seems that only the people with characters made before crab announced everyone should have it got the Zen. It isn't some type of free system that is giving it to every new account that just made characters on it. (Not new account, new or old). Needs to be fixed. >.<

Thats unfair to me :(:(:(:( please fix it
  • toointommo
    toointommo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you still don't have any, try relogging now.
    Thats unfair to me :(:(:(:( please fix it

ikr... unfair to those who logged on and create their char late.. :/
  • caligurl102
    caligurl102 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They are trying to stop people from abusing the system. Since they have opened it up to anyone regardless of whether of not you had a beta key, they have only given it to those accounts made before the announcement. If they gave it to every account made afterwards people could just make multiple accounts to get more leaves. They figure those new to phase 4 would have started within the first three days and thus gotten leaves.
  • scrah
    scrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hey,I got my free leaves too :D great surprise!

Got one problem though - I bought an Emberite pet from the World Tree and I tried to hatch it, when it was ready to hatch I right clicked it and it disappeared :( that was 400 leaves down the drain TT__TT is that a bug or don't those pets work? It would be nice to let people now if they don't work :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Add me @ CoreConnect :)
  • arashikishu
    arashikishu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm playing on Lionheart Server and I still didn't got any Leaves are they still mailing or is it just bugged by me ? >_<
  • cashholder11
    cashholder11 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm playing on Lionheart Server and I still didn't got any Leaves are they still mailing or is it just bugged by me ? >_<

i think u registered too late or keep trying
  • brijac
    brijac Posts: 0
    edited February 2011
    I havent recived zen :/
  • haggleooo
    haggleooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Before I head off to bead, I'll say this. Phase 4 is open to everyone. This being said, the free zen is to be handed out to everyone. Most likely they just need to set up a stable system to give first character on an account the zen every few hours or hour. This does not apply to accounts that have been given the 2000 zen for Phase 4. Only for those that haven't gotten it yet.
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    "I am Vine - Sacred Elven Healer of DOOM"
  • arashikishu
    arashikishu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Registered ? I thought you don't have to do anything for the Leaves
  • r3tina
    r3tina Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hey everyone, over the next few hours 50 dollars worth of leaves are being delivered to all servers. It will be automatically placed on your account, nothing further needs to be done by you.

Obviously this free zen is spendable only in the FW closed beta. Any unused leaves will be deleted at the end of Phase 4.

Crab, does this exclude those of us who registered on the 25th? A couple days after CBT P4 went live? I had work during the week and pretty much got screwed. Was wondering if its possible for another round of this to go around for those of us who couldn't get online during the week.

Thanks!
  • tanukex
    tanukex Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i didnt recive my zen yet and im playing since phase 3..
  • flipson
    flipson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thanks crabclaw for this news.. :D
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    To get the zhen you had to have at least a level 1 character on your account before they started handing it out. Just saying :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • merilwen
    merilwen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    scrah wrote: »

Got one problem though - I bought an Emberite pet from the World Tree and I tried to hatch it, when it was ready to hatch I right clicked it and it disappeared :( that was 400 leaves down the drain TT__TT is that a bug or don't those pets work? It would be nice to let people now if they don't work :(

Thanks for the zen :)

and I have the same problem with the emberite pet :/ I play on Storm server.
    ~rawr
  • tanukex
    tanukex Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i alredy had a 21 warrior on pvp server, and now i have a 17+ vamp on storm and still didnt received the zen.. :S
  • toth96
    toth96 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    registered for this game and made account before it came out but no leaves on my account yet :(
  • peanutmandm
    peanutmandm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can a GM or mod confirm that only people who were playing when free zen was announced will get it? what about people who only started today? or people who may start tomorrow,monday etc? QQ
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    scrah wrote: »

there are about 12 threads about this issue alone, and it's been stated by one of the tech support guys that yes this is a bug, and they are looking into getting it fixed, best thing anyone can do that got hit with this that didn't see it posted in here or read the chat in game about it, is to send a ticket into support
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • max400
    max400 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    thx crabclaw.some parts in FW are ahead of the game.
  • chooo
    chooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    is there a lvl requierment to get the zen?
  • qwaserty
    qwaserty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People who made a character yesterday don't get zen?
  • tekongkia
    tekongkia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well, wat happened to me is that i didnt manage to create a character thus not entitled to the zen. imma not sure how others may view this but my take to this is that this isnt right. Distributed zen should b distributed to accounts n not characters.
  • tekongkia
    tekongkia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    wat happen to me is that i registered already but fail to receive the distributed zen because i did not have a character in the account at the moment of distribution. there can be a lot of possibility to why is there no characters including the good and the bad, thus i shall not touch on that. however, i feel that this isnt right cause zen should b distributed to accounts n not characters, a basic requirement of lv1 character serves as a holder but it should not deny the zen given to the respective accounts.
  • jessybearr
    jessybearr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    if u have more then one account do u get leaves on both of them?j/w cause i have 2 accounts that i play.
  • izperkal
    izperkal Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Guys sry for the stupid question but when ends CB 4 and comes OB?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.