[Poll] Will you play on a PvP or PvE server?

1234568»

Comments

• tehnubz
    tehnubz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm split down the middle.

PvE is fun, relaxed imo, don't need to deal with dumb gankers

PvP is fun , exciting and you can kill people like genjyosanzo who are bothering you.

Considering I've come from a line of open world pk games I'll most likely head over to PvP, but PvE is so tempting with all the guild wars but being able to just play half asleep without worrying about getting attacked *sad/confused face*
  • notgointouseform
    notgointouseform Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Goin PVP as i love PVP and you get to test your skills

also PVP is like PVE you grind,quest etc but when u get bored what do you do run about town that reason why i goin PVP if i get bored off PVEin i go PVP till my sword breaks XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    IGN:XxBLAZExX
    Class:Warrior
    LVL:38
    Guild:XxFEARxX
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    I Am God Of Tha Sword So Bring It
  • killercow
    killercow Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hopefully all the trash talking people will go pvp but knowing them they are usually to weak for pvp servers so they will go on pve server and try to do pvp all the time and complain about noone being in pk mode.

Hopefully forsaken world have good system to ignore peoples chat.
  • soul99
    soul99 Posts: 6
    edited February 2011
    so far from the first 2 page mainly pve.

PvE for myself since I hate it when I try to level and some dude come out and kill me in the middle of the mob fight.
  • razgrim
    razgrim Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvP, even if I don't care for the PvP that much. PvE servers have a long standing reputation for carrying the worst MMO players ever to walk the planet, in masses. In other words, you can't even PvE well on a PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Linux.
    I give or take life. Your pick.
  • countfirex
    countfirex Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PVE what do think every one will.:cool:
  • genjyosanzo
    genjyosanzo Posts: 27
    edited February 2011
    tehnubz wrote: »
    I'm split down the middle.

PvE is fun, relaxed imo, don't need to deal with dumb gankers

PvP is fun , exciting and you can kill people like genjyosanzo who are bothering you.

You hidin behind some alt account and trying to talk trash. lol. please inform me of your IGN so i know who to toss around.
  • danicakes
    danicakes Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PVE

Why?

Because every game that has an item mall the pvp is so unfair that the player with the biggest wallet win's.

I'd rather spend my item mall money on something that make's my game more enjoyable
    than the guy that spent 500$ + just to have a sence of security in his pathetic life.

* ya i said HIS*
  • n0sham3
    n0sham3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm an old fashion gamer I started playing online games before mmos and they didn't have servers for pking pvp or pve, it didn't mater you got kill by a mob or another player. We didn't run crieing to mommie went we ran into a bullie 5 or 10 lvls higher we just got even.
    I miss playing lineage, no tapping player on the shoulder and politely say to them pardom me can we duel like good chaps that we are :)
  • kodachikuno
    kodachikuno Posts: 1,863 Arc User1
    edited February 2011
    PvE exclusively
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
  • ursumtl
    ursumtl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    my reason for chosing PvE now is the fact that I don't like being roflpwn by r.tards with e-peen issues that are playing since CB1, especially now when I don't have any idea of builds and game mechanics.
    I'm gonna switch to PvP on Open Beta if I feel comfortable with my gameplay or for sure when the game goes live.
  • dcodes
    dcodes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lookit dat carebear smack talk.

congratz pve servers , looks like your community will be awesome.
  • ursumtl
    ursumtl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yup, PvE comunity is always awesome, no personal rants and issues coming from RPK. If you chose to go PK you know what the risks are. Some ppl love PK, some just want to enjoy the PvE side of the game. It's the freedom to choose. There is no better choice, there is just the choice that fits you best. Can't really grasp that? well, wait until you can see the road over the dashboard, you'll be more mature by then.
  • brandon61
    brandon61 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PVE for sure and btw the guilds that are pvp oriented take from there members and only worry about the leaders such as Final there leaders all pk ppl lower than them because there not that good at pvp i suggest pve because all of the better guilds are goin that way id stray from guilds such as Final unless u are one of there leaders otherwise all they will do is take ur money mats etc
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 44
    edited February 2011
    In the mmos I've played I am always on a pve server however I end up doing the major pvp events the game has to offer. This game will be no different.

People wanted a pvp only server on jade dynasty soo bad, and now they are complaining that there isn't anyone on the server. Funny how things turn out.
  • b505
    b505 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE. I don't want to be red name, and I don't like the PvP system here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need some help with editing my translation. Sort of "busy" these days.
  • estorada
    estorada Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1.)will pve server have guild wars?
    2.)will east coast will also hav a pvp server?
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    estorada wrote: »
    1.)will pve server have guild wars?
    2.)will east coast will also hav a pvp server?

The only reason to add a second PvP server would be to kill all hope of PvP
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
This discussion has been closed.