When is the Update for Forums?

grandchamp69
grandchamp69 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Well today starts phase 4 which is long over due considering how PW has ****ed everyone out of thier beta keys in the beginning. The community is woundering when PW staff plan to get off thier rear ends and start working on our forums?
Never seen a forum that has NOOOOOOOOOOOO section for Pets or Pet guides:mad:
Still NOOOOOOOOOO news as of ANY type of Events they have plan for our community:o(Will this MMO be just like thier other BOI where we get no Events and all the PW forum Staff do is lock threads when the locked threads have no real reason to be locked? This is CB, WHICH is suppose to allow us more freedon of speech while dealing with forums and CB):eek:
Personally,I am not impressed with the Staff support of PW. Now granted they are BOOK Smart but when it comes for them to actually think of EVENTS, they are as blind as Ray Charlies:cool:
PW Staff has let down EVERY Community they have in each of thier MMO's they hosted. Will they now stand up and realize that they are losing alot of fan base and MONEY by their actions?
So many threads have been started with concerns of the Cash Shop.
1st and formost, MMO's that are F2P depend on thier Cash Shop. This pays for the weekly maintances, staff salary and advertising.
Now players are concern that our Cash Shop is going to be much like BOI(another MMO PW hosts) will be overpowering for those who chose or simple are unable to use the Cash Shop. I agree I can see it happening. So be wared here people if you do not want to be PK'ed stay on the PVE server. This will allow you complete full control of your character and the items it gains. If you do plan on being on the PVP server also be wared, You will be over powered by the many Cash Shoppers who use mommy and daddies credit cards to over power you and simple you will not win if they have deeper pockets then yours does;)
With this mind community let's prepare for phase 4 in less than 8hrs from now and see what PW Staff really in store for our community.

*NOTE*
This post is in NOWAY a flame or put down, but to open the eyes of our community due to the fact that many people are unware of these facts and are looking for a new MMO.
Enjoy and Welcome to Forsaken World~
Post edited by grandchamp69 on
Zerex_The_Illusionist
Kindered Mage
Enjoy watching your face hit the ground
Coming soon to a server near you to PK you!:cool:

Comments

• mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is not a flame? What the heck is then? Supertrolling post? Please Crabclaw unleash your mighty locking hammer. :D
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    This is not a flame? What the heck is then? Supertrolling post? Please Crabclaw unleash your mighty locking hammer. :D

dont think crab is up yet...:D
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • grandchamp69
    edited February 2011

Facts, but by the sounds of your post you must never played PW MMO's or any other MMO? If you don't understand the thread please DO NOT REPLY.:rolleyes:
    Zerex_The_Illusionist
    Kindered Mage
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Facts, but by the sounds of your post you must never played PW MMO's or any other MMO? If you don't understand the thread please DO NOT REPLY.:rolleyes:

I would try to respond, but I couldn't get through your OP with that blue font - could you change it pls? I agree with what I could read, but couldn't get past the events part...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heresy009
    heresy009 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ROFL, nice stream of consciousness here! o.o

Anyway, the point of this is... ?
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    heresy009 wrote: »
    ROFL, nice stream of consciousness here! o.o

Anyway, the point of this is... ?

LOL I see Blue people.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • heresy009
    edited February 2011
    LOL I see Blue people.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wh...what? o.o i only see some freakishly blue font o.o is it something like the pictures where you need to look long enough to see some 3d imageor whatever? :eek:
  • ohhnoooo
    ohhnoooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Good example of how not to be taken seriously. Just because you can type in color does not mean it actually makes the post better.

Firstly, why is it the staff's responsibility to hold your hand while you play a game. Guides are often made by the community and then stickied by admin/moderators. Forums are often driven by the community, not the developers.

Secondly, its CB so why would they bother telling you about events that wouldn't happen for another month. In fact, why would they dedicate resources during CB for events when I would much rather have them working on actual content (like the Auction House) or fixing bugs.

Thirdly, what game doesn't give you an advantage when you spend real money. People buy gold, accounts, items, everything with real money in every game. The only thing a cash shop does is give the revenue to the company itself instead of a third party. It also allows us to play for...wait for it...free.

Lastly, "if you do not want to be PK'ed stay on the PVE server." So how is that different than any other game? Also, if you're afraid to die, don't play on a PvP server.

Sorry to burst your bubble, I know ignorance is bliss.
  • drakenfyre
    edited February 2011
    maybe if you changed the color of your type and possibly the font, players could actualy read what you are trying to get across, rather than attacking them for not "understanding" what it is you are trying to say
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    ohhnoooo wrote: »
    Good example of how not to be taken seriously. Just because you can type in color does not mean it actually makes the post better.

Firstly, why is it the staff's responsibility to hold your hand while you play a game. Guides are often made by the community and then stickied by admin/moderators. Forums are often driven by the community, not the developers.

Secondly, its CB so why would they bother telling you about events that wouldn't happen for another month. In fact, why would they dedicate resources during CB for events when I would much rather have them working on actual content (like the Auction House) or fixing bugs.

Thirdly, what game doesn't give you an advantage when you spend real money. People buy gold, accounts, items, everything with real money in every game. The only thing a cash shop does is give the revenue to the company itself instead of a third party. It also allows us to play for...wait for it...free.

Lastly, "if you do not want to be PK'ed stay on the PVE server." So how is that different than any other game? Also, if you're afraid to die, don't play on a PvP server.

Eureka!!! I have found a wise person!!!!

• grandchamp69
    edited February 2011
    I would try to respond, but I couldn't get through your OP with that blue font - could you change it pls? I agree with what I could read, but couldn't get past the events part...
    Sorry for reposting this again, but when I use the editor it will not allow me to change the color for some reason. How this makes it much easier to read.

Well today starts phase 4 which is long over due considering how PW has ****ed everyone out of thier beta keys in the beginning. The community is woundering when PW staff plan to get off thier rear ends and start working on our forums?
    Never seen a forum that has NOOOOOOOOOOOO section for Pets or Pet guides
    Still NOOOOOOOOOO news as of ANY type of Events they have plan for our community(Will this MMO be just like thier other BOI where we get no Events and all the PW forum Staff do is lock threads when the locked threads have no real reason to be locked? This is CB, WHICH is suppose to allow us more freedon of speech while dealing with forums and CB)
    Personally,I am not impressed with the Staff support of PW. Now granted they are BOOK Smart but when it comes for them to actually think of EVENTS, they are as blind as Ray Charlies
    PW Staff has let down EVERY Community they have in each of thier MMO's they hosted. Will they now stand up and realize that they are losing alot of fan base and MONEY by their actions?
    1st and formost, MMO's that are F2P depend on thier Cash Shop. This pays for the weekly maintances, staff salary and advertising.
    Now players are concern that our Cash Shop is going to be much like BOI(another MMO PW hosts) will be overpowering for those who chose or simple are unable to use the Cash Shop. I agree I can see it happening. So be wared here people if you do not want to be PK'ed stay on the PVE server. This will allow you complete full control of your character and the items it gains. If you do plan on being on the PVP server also be wared, You will be over powered by the many Cash Shoppers who use mommy and daddies credit cards to over power you and simple you will not win if they have deeper pockets then yours does
    With this mind community let's prepare for phase 4 in less than 8hrs from now and see what PW Staff really in store for our community.
    Zerex_The_Illusionist
    Kindered Mage
  • heresy009
    edited February 2011
    This colour hurts my eyes just the same tbh. Care for reposting again? :P
  • phrank4u
    phrank4u Posts: 19
    edited February 2011
    Sorry for reposting this again, but when I use the editor it will not allow me to change the color for some reason. How this makes it much easier to read.

Never seen a forum that has NOOOOOOOOOOOO section for Pets or Pet guides
    Still NOOOOOOOOOO news as of ANY type of Events they have plan for our community(Will this MMO be just like thier other BOI where we get no Events and all the PW forum Staff do is lock threads when the locked threads have no real reason to be locked? This is CB, WHICH is suppose to allow us more freedon of speech while dealing with forums and CB)
    Personally,I am not impressed with the Staff support of PW. Now granted they are BOOK Smart but when it comes for them to actually think of EVENTS, they are as blind as Ray Charlies
    Now players are concern that our Cash Shop is going to be much like BOI(another MMO PW hosts) will be overpowering for those who chose or simple are unable to use the Cash Shop. I agree I can see it happening. So be wared here people if you do not want to be PK'ed stay on the PVE server. This will allow you complete full control of your character and the items it gains. If you do plan on being on the PVP server also be wared, You will be over powered by the many Cash Shoppers who use mommy and daddies credit cards to over power you and simple you will not win if they have deeper pockets then yours does

For the blind people
  • heresy009
    edited February 2011
    Nice. same whining 3 times in 2 pages xD

but thanks Phrank4u for making it bareable at least :)
  • aerosephane
    aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    At least with his choice of font color I can't even attempt reading this w/o burning my retinas. I think I'll skip this one... It's hurting too bad to try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hidden30
    hidden30 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Well said :)
    "Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • grandchamp69
    edited February 2011
    Didn't know that color text was such an issue for you! That's good to know:rolleyes:
    First guides are always made by the MMO. Now the more in depht one's come from players of that community. And what do you think are PW Staff? Admins/mods/GM's/ or simply anyone employeed by that company, whether or not they are paid in real cash or in-game items or coin. Developers creat the main set up of forums. The community just improves it from there.
    CB is where they do all their testing while allowing us the community to enteract with the testing. Once that happens they move onto more important thing's but Events Are,HAS,WILL-BE started and tested durning the CB. Now don't get me wrong here, they do alot more while the MMO is in OB and in OB you will start to see the Events roll in. Durning that time they will see if there's any issue's. If all is good then they know they can move on to creating more and new Events. the Auction House was actually done durning the late end of phase 2 beginning of phase 3, that's why it is ready now in phase for us to enjoy.
    Not going to name all the MMO's that DO NOT allow you advantages through their Cash Shops. They are tons out there use your google or bing. the revenue they get from thier cahs shops pays for the upkeep of the MMO and pays thier employee's and draw profit. Why else would you be in business? To never make money?
    I am starting to believe that this is your 1st ever MMO you played?! Not all MMO's are the same or same in concept. Or how about for the new people who don't know what PVE or PVP stand for?
    [COLOR="Yellow"Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

]Your yak is weak and you talk like your lips don't match.:cool:[/COLOR]
    Zerex_The_Illusionist
    Kindered Mage
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    Who has paid any money so far? The answer is NOBODY, free leafs were given, so you point aboud demanding because you have paid is null. Please Crabclaw locked this topic.

• grandchamp69
    edited February 2011

Who has paid any money so far? The answer is NOBODY, free leafs were given, so you point aboud demanding because you have paid is null. Please Crabclaw locked this topic.

Then stop come to my post and replying. Noone is twisting your arm to read it nor make a reply
    Zerex_The_Illusionist
    Kindered Mage
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    Lock this topic Crabclaw this guy is just trolling here, speakign about things he doesnot know and creating a negative environment.

• drakenfyre
    edited February 2011
    First guides are always made by the MMO. Now the more in depht one's come from players of that community. And what do you think are PW Staff? Admins/mods/GM's/ or simply anyone employeed by that company, whether or not they are paid in real cash or in-game items or coin. Developers creat the main set up of forums. The community just improves it from there.

In every mmo I have ever playyed in I have never seen the staff make the guides, it's the players that take the time and effort to make them. Just go take a lokk at the other games in here and tell me how many of the guides have been made by the staff and the mods, and how many have been made by the players themselves.

Mods are NOT part of the paid staff, they are regular players like you and I, they volunterr to do this, they dont get paid in any way shape or form.

all the PW forum Staff do is lock threads when the locked threads have no real reason to be locked? This is CB, WHICH is suppose to allow us more freedon of speech while dealing with forums and CB

Please show me where it says that taking part in a CB allows you to be a jerk and say what ever it is you want, you want youe so called freedom of speech, go make your own forums and make your own rules.....you agreed to the ToS and the RoC when you joined this game, and nowhere doews it stated "special benefits' for CB players
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • hidden30
    hidden30 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [COLOR="Yellow"Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

]Your yak is weak and you talk like your lips don't match.:cool:[/COLOR]

Before you try to make a "smart" comeback, preview your post. I may not be the smartest person, but I at least check to see if my font color turned out right. <3
    "Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    [Color=LOCK /Color] Please please lock and I will not post for another 3 hours :D

• deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ... doesn't really help my already poor eyesight now does it.

Closed. If you have a legitimate complaint then please submit a ticket through support.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.