can we mail mounts?

bhimz0
bhimz0 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
okay so i know we can't trade it..so can we mail an untouched mount that i bought with soul coins..i have a char with enough soul coins to buy it for another char ..and i dont wana go wrong cause it's a pain in the back to earn 30 gold soul coins again T_T
Post edited by bhimz0 on

Comments

• heresy009
    heresy009 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You can't mail bound items.
  • bhimz0
    bhimz0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well i haven't even bought it..so say i just buy it and mail it ..can i ?
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    NO, you can not mail BOUND items. Before you buy anything you want to mail check if the item is BOUND or NOT.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • heresy009
    edited February 2011
    Mail the gold to your other account and buy it this way :)
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    He wants to buy mounts with soul coin, no with gold.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • heresy009
    edited February 2011
    forgot you cant mail soul coins >_> disregard my post then :)
  • umbrellacorp1
    umbrellacorp1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you may be able to buy it with soulcoins and not equip the mount and mail it im not sure.
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    If you dont know why you answer, I answered because I know, YOU CANNOT MAIL IT, it is BOUND.

• yupyup
    yupyup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    If you dont know why you answer, I answered because I know, YOU CANNOT MAIL IT, it is BOUND.

Normally an item gets bound when you equip it, on PW you could mail/trade bound items/gear etc.... IF they where not equipped before.

btw, caps broke?
  • mayito2009
    edited February 2011
    bhimz0 wrote: »
    okay so i know we can't trade it..so can we mail an untouched mount that i bought with soul coins..i have a char with enough soul coins to buy it for another char ..and i dont wana go wrong cause it's a pain in the back to earn 30 gold soul coins again T_T

If people will read what Op post no need for caps. Items that you buy and at the moment of buying them, like the above mentioned mount, that very clear states at the time of purchasing from the NPC that is a BOUND mount, CANNOT, no matter what trick you discover, create, develop, buy or trade, CANNOT be traded or mailed, the items that become BOUND, very clears states, "binds when equip". Those you can mail. Good grief, english is no my first language but I cannot put this in an easier way to read. The problem is that people are freaking lazzy.

• extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    If people will read what Op post no need for caps. Items that you buy and at the moment of buying them, like the above mentioned mount, that very clear states at the time of purchasing from the NPC that is a BOUND mount, CANNOT, no matter what trick you discover, create, develop, buy or trade, CANNOT be traded or mailed, the items that become BOUND, very clears states, "binds when equip". Those you can mail. Good grief, english is no my first language but I cannot put this in an easier way to read. The problem is that people are freaking lazzy.

yes alot of ppl dont read they just post becomes quite the mess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • kuksuger123
    kuksuger123 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    a little off topic..can you trade/buy cashshop items from other players? like in pwi?
    dont worry mayito, i can read.. i just dont know if mounts are cash shop items :cool:
  • carmilla
    carmilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    a little off topic..can you trade/buy cashshop items from other players? like in pwi?
    dont worry mayito, i can read.. i just dont know if mounts are cash shop items :cool:

You can, however, items like mounts and fashions will immediately bound when used/equipped once, at which point you obviously wont be able to trade/sell them anymore. However, as long as its a virgin item from the CS that has not been touched, you can move it around as much as you like.
This discussion has been closed.