[FAQ] Forsaken World Beta Phase

15678911»

Comments

• ansyt
    ansyt Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i have receive the beta key from 1st of january... but till now i not yet receive any mail about beta account... can tell me why?
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Tomorrow after 3 PM PST you will be able to log in.

They don't necessarily send you another e-mail. It may have also gotten lost in your junk mail folder.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • ansyt
    ansyt Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i tot they must send us id and pass to enter? i wanna try the game.... i'm indonesian.. this whole lanshop ppl wanna see the game play... hOpe can help... T.T
  • jasonation
    jasonation Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hey uhm i didnt even got an email does it means im not in both fases ? :mad::(

Because i am waiting since key give away for closed beta and wanted to try out this game very much ...
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @jasonation and ansyt at 3:00 pm PST or GMT -8 how ever u wana say it just log on with your normal perfect world account no need for emails or keys or this or that just log on when the time comes here is countdown http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2011&month=02&day=23&hour=15&min=00&sec=00&p0=224#url
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • heresy009
    heresy009 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you use your PWE ID and Pass to enter. But i think you still have to be accepted (i.e get a beta key). Tho it's been stated that all applicants will get a beta key for Phase 4.
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Good grief, it has been said already 128964573562436496907089867456344534 times that no key is needed.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • cookiealert
    cookiealert Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hey All ^^, i signed in for CB phase 4 (i think )? anyways, how long does it take to go play now? or like how long does it take to get a mail if u could play the game or not?
    Please Respond Quick!
    See you on game..
    CookieAlert
  • heresy009
    heresy009 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You just need to receive a mail that you got signed in for the beta phase. It should arrive shortly after application.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Hey All ^^, i signed in for CB phase 4 (i think )? anyways, how long does it take to go play now? or like how long does it take to get a mail if u could play the game or not?
    Please Respond Quick!
    See you on game..
    CookieAlert

all you need to do is wait until 3pm PST to get in
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.