When Does Phase 4 Start

qqlive1990
qqlive1990 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
i know it opens on the 23 but does anyone know the time of day it opens i would like to get on ASAP to get the character name i use something i don't get to do in most of the games i play because im always playing when the game been out for like 2 years

Comments

• mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nobody knows yet
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i have seen about 10 of these topics today. crabclaw has already stated that he will make a thread about it tomorrow and maybe put a counter so we all know exactly when it starts. just be patient and PLEASE no more of these threads. Just when the ''omg why cant i log in'' threads started disappearing these pop up -.-
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    slifer445 wrote: »
    i have seen about 10 of these topics today. crabclaw has already stated that he will make a thread about it tomorrow and maybe put a counter so we all know exactly when it starts. just be patient and PLEASE no more of these threads. Just when the ''omg why cant i log in'' threads started disappearing these pop up -.-

You are so right. LOL
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Right, I'll have a thread up tomorrow with details.
This discussion has been closed.